[Winners Announced] 7 points for a chance to win OnePlus Warp Charge 30 Car Charger

1. Hee H.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Sep 6, 2019

Hee H. , Sep 6, 2019 :
    New Raffle.png
    Hey, y’all!

Feeling a bit blue because another week goes by and you are not achieving set goals? Brace yourself!
    Get ready to trade in OnePlus Community points for our monthly lucky raffles!

Five pairs of OnePlus Warp Charge 30 Car Charger are prepared for our Community friends this time. Click on this raffle link to recharge yourself!

第三张图.jpg

About the Raffle
    • Number of prizes: 5, ONE for each winner
    • Points needed for each entry: 7
    • Max number of entries per user: 10
    • Draw Date: September 16, 2019, 16:30 PM (UTC+8)
    • OnePlus Community Raffle page

第二张图.jpg

Empower yourself with the charger of your life

I racked my brains all morning trying to think of an awesome description for the OnePlus Warp Charge 30 Car Charger and came across the following ad copies on OnePlus official site:

Always ready on the road
    “The Warp Charge 30 Car Charger will fill almost half of your OnePlus 7 Pro’s battery in just 20 minutes, making sure you’re always ready for the day ahead.”

Endless Possibilities. Just Connect.
    “This user-friendly cable gives you the power to natively pair your OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 6, OnePlus 5T, OnePlus 5, OnePlus 3T or OnePlus 3 with nearly any USB device. The possibilities are infinite...”

Not sure about you, but seeing “Always ready on the road” and “Endless possibilities” made me feel that power was running through my veins… Aren't they hinting the ultimate secret of life?

Always ready on the road + Endless possibilities = Never Settle and you will see endless possibilities in life

第三张图.jpg

Has anyone ever inspired you to change your life in a significant way that makes you more fulfilled?

Is there a quote that always ignites your inner spirit to pursue dreams?

If something or someone ever powered you up, than he or she is your spiritual charger. I’m lucky enough to have met the charger of my life

[​IMG]

Overweight, with low self-esteem and poor school performance, back in 2008, I was an "All F" student in senior high school and didn't quite fit in. To cope with being left out, I spent most of the time writing jokes and parodies about classmates and teachers. I even created a newspaper called Editor He and passed around different classes.

“You’re one of the weirdest kids in school, also one of the classiest,” said Mr. Chang, my math teacher in senior high school, when he accidentally saw my works.

And BUZZ! I was “recharged”.

My weirdness, for which I once felt ashamed, was appreciated by a teacher famed for strictness and criticality! He kept developing my potential, pushed forward the limits, and equipped me with self-confidence. His encouragement eventually put me in the driver's seat to one of the prestigious universities in China.

When people feel empowered, they believe in their ability to control their lives and make dreams come true…Hope you can find the charger of your life and get empowered as well.

If you haven't found it yet, grab the chance to win yourself a OnePlus Warp Charge 30 Car Charger!

第四张图.jpg

Terms & Conditions for OnePlus Community Raffles

• You must be a registered user of OnePlus Community, otherwise you cannot enter the raffle.
    • New users are immediately rewarded with points upon registration (How to gain more points? Click on the link to check out our guide)
    • Winner will be announced on the community’s raffle page
    • Winner will receive a follow-up message from OnePlus Community. Be sure to respond within one month upon receiving the message, or we'll consider that you have given up the award.
    Copy of Lucky Raffles.png

Good luck, buddies! Never settle!

2. Hee H.

Stickied Post

3. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Sep 6, 2019

Impersonal , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Hello @Hee H. , Whenever I see you, I get a smile on my face because my mind goes:

:p, obviously no offense, I love Michael, and it's nice to be reminded of him, in any circumstances ;)

TibiTibi, puccellino, VYag and 6 others like this.
  4. Hee H.

Hee H. , Sep 6, 2019 :

Awwww, that's LOVELY! Your smile is even lovelier (●'◡'●)

5. Hee H.

Hee H. , Sep 6, 2019 :
    hahahaha, a very inconspicuous ad copy

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2019

6. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 6, 2019

Starcommander , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Hey, thanks for sharing your inspiring story.
    Also Nice thread. I loved the pikachu GIF.
    You are absolutely correct when someone strict appreciates you. You remind me of my story. :)

7. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 6, 2019

8. Hee H.

Hee H. , Sep 6, 2019 :
    A man with story! Can't wait to hear your story ;)

9. Hee H.

10. Hee H.

Hee H. , Sep 6, 2019 :
    I can feel you @Starcommander It must have hurt you a lot. In fact, I was also affected by depression and mental bullying. At the age of 10, I went to the States to stay with my parents. Back then I couldn't speak English, and got bullied and discriminated by my classmates. It hurt me. I struggled for a long time to get rid of the negative influence. I guess "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." The experience forced me to grow.

The idea of creating a community for people like us is super cool. It could be a great place to accompany and empower each other.

11. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 6, 2019

12. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 6, 2019

camohan , Sep 6, 2019 :
    If I win the car charger, I might have to buy a car which I can't afford so I will gladly skip this. :p

13. Hee H.

Hee H. , Sep 6, 2019 :
    hahahaha

14. youbi
    Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Sep 6, 2019

youbi , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Thanks for sharing those great personal stories with us.

And yeah, its like you said, if we never settle, what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger. No one is born with infinite knowledge, so that's why we need to take life constant teachings and keep learning from it. :)

BTW, yeah, I also spent some points on this raffle, that car charger would look great on my car. :p

15. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Sep 6, 2019

G_plusone , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Wonder who my Life charger is :p
    Awesome introduction to the raffles and for some Friday Motivation by sharing your school experiences. Thanks:)
    :hearteyes:
    New OnePlus color :eek:

16. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 6, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Don't be sad, you have another chance in the thread "Shot on OnePlus September"!! After reading your story I'm sure you won't have any problem with this month's theme. I'll cross my fingers for you :rolleyes:

17. Hee H.

Hee H. , Sep 6, 2019 :
    I think this sentence is inspirational: "No one is born with infinite knowledge, so that's why we need to take life constant teachings and keep learning from it."

18. the_o2
    Marshmallow Sep 6, 2019

the_o2 , Sep 6, 2019 :
    I'm with you :p:p

19. Hee H.

20. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Sep 6, 2019

Wonderwoman13 , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Wow! That was a nice introduction! And thanks for the raffles @Hee H. :)
    Oh I loved the Pikachu there! Miss my Pokemon days:oops: it was my favorite cartoon:D
    Pika pikaaa:cool:

All the best to everyone who are trying their luck!:)