[Winners Announced] Chat to WIN BIG! Celebrate the OnePlus 7T launch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnSaxer
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

2. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Oct 9, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Oct 9, 2019 :
    In the box, Tara found a backpack, the one he was the whole trip talking about, wondering when it'll arrive if it'd arrive for the next adventure...

*Zap zap*
    - Did you hear that, guys?
    *Zap zap*
    - Oh is my messages receptor! - Said Cheeto on top of Bolita's hat.
    - Is it something important?
    - Let me see... - *bip bip bip* - YES!! It is very important!! Oh my lord, I can't believe this.
    - What is it Cheeto!! - Everyone was looking at him with excitement.
    - Well, I finally got my dream date with @dsmonteiro!! But...
    - What's wrong?
    - I am afraid to go alone...
    - That has an easy solution! - Said Bolita with so much excitement that almost made Cheeto fall. - We will go with you!

3. JohnSaxer
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  4. B.I.T.S.

B.I.T.S. , Oct 9, 2019 :
    After the date adventure (what happened there will remain between them), some other adventures occurred and they almost forgot about Bolita's village. But then Mai, shared what she was secretly working on, the perfect design. An artifact that would be installed on top of the mountain and work as an umbrella, keeping away the sun rays from the shadows.

5. JohnSaxer
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

JohnSaxer , Oct 9, 2019 :
    I Just lost my job yesterday, my uncle had an unicorn accident and i'm sad.. Please Give me OnePlus 7T to call an ambulance

6. Lukas__
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

7. B.I.T.S.

B.I.T.S. , Oct 9, 2019 :
    With Mai's construction designs, Tara's mechanical experience, Kitty's superpowers, C-3PO machines knowledge, the tiny size of Cheeto, Luigi's speed, Ghostie traveling through things, the silent hard work of A, the tenacity of Wrath, the bossing Boss manners, the beautiful YRJ voice singing songs, the tireless Andy resources, Dresa's coffees, Slothy supervising everything between naps and Bolita documenting the process and bringing food, the invention was built in no time.

8. AeroPlaeno
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

9. B.I.T.S.

B.I.T.S. , Oct 9, 2019 :
    Stories usually end with "and they all lived happily ever after", but this one won't.

Adventures hasn't end yet.

What is awaiting the amazing team the adventures forged?

To be continued...?

10. rteja26
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

11. NgMinhThông
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

NgMinhThông , Oct 9, 2019 :
    7pro ? Too Bad
    7T ? YESSSSS

You guys doing such a good work to have the best phone ever. Well done to your team.

12. clement1997
    Donut Oct 9, 2019

clement1997 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    It's been a long time since I wanted a OP, seeing what the company was doing, especially with software, and I'm more than happy to have bought the 7!

13. X1570618275443
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

14. Starcommander
    Lollipop Oct 9, 2019

15. komixboy
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

16. FSaison
    Froyo Oct 9, 2019

FSaison , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    My wife has a 6T, my daughter has a 6T, my son has a 7, I have a 7... the only one who doesn't have a One Plus is... my cat :D Please help him ! thank you !

17. shahilam007
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

18. Starcommander
    Lollipop Oct 9, 2019

19. T.Hochbau
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

T.Hochbau , Oct 9, 2019 :
    I am begging for a new phone, cause I can't buy a new phone the OnePlus 5 still working perfekt...