[Winners Announced] Chat to WIN BIG! Celebrate the OnePlus 7T launch!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaiBeret
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2019

MaiBeret , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Hahaha This is great!!! I love that reasoning as well!!

To be honest, I would go with the favorite food option, as food is my everlasting drug of happiness and having to give up one of my favorite foods for the rest of my life is like a death wish! Can't find happiness with just money. :cool:

Thank you :D And lol I love that, but oof careful with the spikes, aahhh! (I'm currently listening to the band, and wow they're so good! New band to add to my fav's list ty!)

Hmm, I would eat the red hot scorpion chilli pepper 100 times than listen to that song for 24 hours. I mean, don't get me wrong, listening to it once is ok, but I know that if I listened to it all day I'd suffer from having to hear the lyrics in my head for weeks, maybe even months AAAHH!!! :confused:

HAHAHA Yes!!! At least you can remove the spines afterwards rather than that possibility of being someone's breakfast.

As much as I love watching films, sometimes they're not the best rendition of the book, so all in all I'd go for the books <3

---

Ok here's another question: (Anyone can join)

Would you rather wear 100 sweaters outside on a hot summer day, or would you rather be butt-naked in the icy-cold snow? And why the heck would you do that to yourself?

B.I.T.S., superplus and puccellino like this.
  2. Jimmyostrom
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2019

Jimmyostrom , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 10, 2019 :
    I'm still having high hopes.. 39/49 I think I'm starting to get confused how many posts I e written I think 38 but I put one extra in case so I don't get disqualified [e]1f601[/e]

I really think that as long as OnePlus makes smartphones and this God and have a great price then I will have a 1+ in my pocket [e]1f60d[/e], and maby also a 1+ Tv in the near future.. and maby they make something more than that who knows..

B.I.T.S. likes this.
  3. selina.walther
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

4. adametalhc
    Eclair Oct 10, 2019

adametalhc , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 10, 2019 :
    My GF is desperate for a new phone. She's an iPhone devotee but she loves my OP 6 and borrows it whenever she can. If I gave her a 7t, I'm sure she'll bin the Apple for good!

G_plusone likes this.
  5. I1570554220930
    Donut Oct 10, 2019

I1570554220930 , Oct 10, 2019 :
    10,000 posts is not a big ask for our OnePlus family. Come on OnePlus users, keep the posts coming.
    Let's celebrate..
    Never Settle

G_plusone likes this.
  6. mateo1597
    Gingerbread Oct 10, 2019

7. JoseTorre23
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  8. puccellino
    KitKat Oct 10, 2019

puccellino , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Eat a chilli pepper any day........and maybe even try this....

(You must ask GopalB that question but change the wording a bit....ask him tomorrow).
    if you worked in a zoo, would you rather clean out the spider enclosure or clean out the rhino with the runs enclosure?

9. YRJ
    Marshmallow Oct 10, 2019

YRJ , Oct 10, 2019 :
    I would want to eat my favorite foods always. Money comes and goes, I could even earn it back sometime. I would never give up on my food.
    Thanks to my mom, I'm okay with hot chillies so I would pick a scorpion chilli pepper. Also, I have a hack which would neutralize it's effect so that's okay, I guess :p

I would not listen to ANY song for 24 hours on repeat as I would start hating that song. I have had many favorite songs which I now hate only because I have listened to it too much! And hating a song is the worst thing that can ever happen. So nope I would not listen to mmmbop on repeat.

Here is my question!

Would you read aloud everything you read or sing everything you say?

@luigimario @BobbyV8_ @B.I.T.S. (you can reply in WoHo) @G_plusone @superplus @Starcommander @Wonderwoman13 @puccellino @MaiBeret @Impersonal sorry if I forgot to tag anyone :oops:

10. DarKSsiN
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

11. G_Miko_Huuskonen_VygP
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

12. puccellino
    KitKat Oct 10, 2019

Hi new friend, great pic .......but I think it's more suited to the photography section.

Have a look here,

https://forums.oneplus.com/forums/photography/

There are also some great photo completions at the moment.....with prizes. Have a look around, read the opening post, follow the rules and enjoy. Welcome to the community

B.I.T.S., superplus and Niklasg85 like this.
  13. DarKSsiN
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

14. selina.walther
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

15. G1570529027606
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

16. Nenadd
    Donut Oct 10, 2019

Nenadd , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Just 2300 comments more to have a 1:10000 chances to get OnePlus 7T

Impersonal likes this.
  17. Mayank Dhaka
    Eclair Oct 10, 2019

Nenadd likes this.
  18. puccellino
    KitKat Oct 10, 2019

Well, as a masochist, both has its charms ....only kidding, but in honesty if the jumpers were woollen I'd prefer that, as they breathe and let you regulate your temp (also sheep manage in summer), and actually I'm scared of hypothermia.....

This would actually be an excellent question for @script. Please answer!!!! :)

Great question.

A very wise old lady once told me when I asked why she sang to herself.....if I talk to myself , people think I'm crazy and avoid me, if I sing the same things people think I'm a happy soul and smile and talk to me. I apply the same principles.....though my singing voice is not always appreciated by some (close to me )

YRJ, MaiBeret, G_plusone and 2 others like this.
  19. coopatroopa316
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

20. script
    Nougat Moderator Oct 10, 2019

script , Oct 10, 2019 :
    I like birds, eh, butts, no, squirrel it was. Squirrels. So lovely. And they love my nuts.

I should not, I repeat, not, post that.

B.I.T.S., Impersonal and puccellino like this.