[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Join the The Lab² and review the OPPO Find N Foldable

1. Daniel D.
    Community Team Staff Member Dec 24, 2021

Daniel D. , Dec 24, 2021 :
    一加(The Lab)1080x520banner 211223 1731.png
    Hello Friends.

*Review Update* January 24th
    [The Lab²] OPPO Find N - An Unboxing And First Look by @Tokolozi
    [The Lab²] [Unboxing & Product Design] OPPO Find N Review - A fold able to inspire by @Cheetosdust
    [The Lab²] OPPO Find N Review - A Fold that is Bold by @Shivang Joshi

Last week @Pete announced the OPPO Find N creating quite a few talks in the Community as in the tech world. @YRJ even wrote a breakdown here. Then, it was also mentioned here in UWIR Volume 2 Issue 38 hosted by @McJader. Some users were even trying to convince us to bring the OPPO Find N device to The Lab².

Fortunately, as I had some hands-on experience with this device, it did not take a lot of convincing to agree, hence this edition of The Lab². We have prepared 3 colorways for this edition of The Lab². While there is no official naming for them, since this device isn't making its way to the international market, you can call them Black, White, and Purple.

As mentioned, this device is a China-only device, so for now, it is not optimized for the International version. But still, we wanted our dear Community members to have a chance of experiencing this cool piece of tech – a foldable device that sports a different form factor to mainstream devices.

Product introduction – OPPO Find N

If you are a tech enthusiast who has profound knowledge in tech and a passion for foldable smartphones, show us your excellent and unbiased reviewing skills for a chance to review the OPPO Find N!

What's the process?
    Dec 24 – Open for Application
    Dec 24 – Jan 7 – Community reviews your application
    Jan 7 – Application Closes
    Jan 11 – Announcement of Lab² Reviewers
    Jan 12 – Ship out The Lab² devices
    Jan 17 and onwards – Unboxing
    Jan 24 and onwards – The Lab Review commences

When can you apply?
    From now until January 7, 23:59 HKT GMT+8

How can you apply?
    Please submit your applications via Forms here CLOSED. Don't forget to share links to photos/videos in the application. Visuals matter! Do remember that the links must be accessible by us.

Last but not least, we'd also like to thank OPPO for graciously providing their foldable smartphone for our users to review. We know it's a bit unorthodox for brands to collaborate in such a way (especially when there's no money involved), so we're grateful to see OPPO taking the chance to do something different together with us and our users.

Send your applications in and stand a chance to be one of our OPPO Find N reviewers.

JOIN NOW
    CLOSED

2. Daniel D.
    Community Team Staff Member Dec 24, 2021

Stickied Post
    Daniel D. , Dec 24, 2021 :
    FAQ:
    Q: Who is eligible?
    A: All users will be eligible for our program.

Q: What criteria will OnePlus use to select the winners?
    A: Your entry will be reviewed based on your photography and writing skills. Other criteria include your tech gadget experience, review history, blogging, and related user-generated content highlighting your writing proficiency. This allows us to determine whether you qualify as a Lab reviewer.

Q: How many devices have you prepared for the Lab² ?
    A: We have prepared 3 devices for this edition of the Lab².

Q: When will you ship out the review devices?
    A: We will ship out devices according to the schedule. Depending on the user’s region, Lab² Reviewers should receive devices in three to seven calendar days.

Q: For how long do reviewers get to create their review thread after receiving the device?
    A: Upon receiving the devices, we allow approximately seven calendar days for reviewers to write their reviews. A follow-up review after using the device for one month is also required.

Q: Will reviewers be able to keep the devices?
    A: Yes, provided both reviews are completed and submitted on time.

Q: Are Lab reviewers allowed to write critical reviews of the products they received?
    A: Our top priority is to elicit honest feedback, we are committed to publishing user feedback – positive or critical – with zero censorship or influence.

3. dsmonteiro
    OnePlus Community Team Staff Member Dec 24, 2021

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Dec 24, 2021 :
    I would like to send a shoutout to the crowd that shared their input in UWIR. While I admit we were already considering this option for The Lab², your clear 'yes' gave us the boost of confidence we needed. I hope this one is a huge success and I already envy the winners.

4. Daniel D.
    Community Team Staff Member Jan 11, 2022

Stickied Post
    Daniel D. , Jan 11, 2022 :
    Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone for their participation in The Lab² - OPPO Find N Edition. By January 7th, we had received 339 applications. We are happy to see many outstanding entries. It is the enthusiasm and talent that lives in our Community that makes The Lab² so remarkable and special! I am truly excited to ship these devices out tomorrow and cannot wait for the first look at these foldable flexing the state-of-the-art hinge.

Also a special thanks to our beloved @dsmonteiro and @Leah L.. With their support we have finally picked the top 3 entries to join the reviewer squad. With so many outstanding entries, it was not easy to come to a conclusion on the final reviewer squad list. Without further ado, join me and welcome the reviewer squad for The Lab² - OPPO Find N Edition.

@Tokolozi
    @Cheetosdust
    @Shivang Joshi

Congratulations! We cannot wait to experience the OPPO Find N from the perspectives of the reviewer squad.
    I will be reaching out to the reviewers via email early tomorrow.

dom_k, Loda, Q1638418819945 and 46 others like this.
  5. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Dec 24, 2021

6. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Dec 24, 2021

7. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Writers' Club Dec 24, 2021

8. camohan

camohan , Dec 24, 2021 :
    There goes one slot already.

9. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Writers' Club Dec 24, 2021

YRJ , Dec 24, 2021 :
    Lel! I doubt it but thanks for your confidence in me. I'm flattered :D

10. Batman360
    Oneplus Co-Creator Award 2021, Accessory Tester Writers' Club Dec 24, 2021

11. MySelfNetaji
    Gingerbread Dec 24, 2021

DeepakAka, atenaa and Helder_DAlmeida like this.
  12. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Dec 24, 2021

Venky61 , Dec 24, 2021 :
    Woaaah @Daniel D. ... This just took Lab² to another level... That device would be a dream to test :D

Amanda W., DeepakAka, atenaa and 8 others like this.
  13. SJBoss
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 10 Pro 5G Dec 24, 2021

SJBoss , Dec 24, 2021 :
    [​IMG]

14. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Dec 24, 2021

15. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Dec 24, 2021

16. McJader
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9RT 5G Writers' Club Dec 24, 2021

McJader , Dec 24, 2021 :
    I'm busy these days, but no amount of busy can stop me from applying for this.
    Even if I don't get selected (probably, since the competition will be brutal), I would love to see the reviews from our fellow users.
    Awesome stuff, cheers to the Community team and you, Daniel.

17. camohan

18. dsmonteiro
    OnePlus Community Team Staff Member Dec 24, 2021

dsmonteiro , Dec 24, 2021 :
    Where's that 'warn' button again?

19. McJader
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9RT 5G Writers' Club Dec 24, 2021

McJader , Dec 24, 2021 :
    You should apply too:p
    Make sure to choose a suitable fake name:rolleyes:

20. camohan

camohan , Dec 24, 2021 :
    Error 404 Not Found.

21. camohan

camohan , Dec 24, 2021 :
    Desmond Sailarmoon Australiawala

SRD., northbay5566, superplus and 7 others like this.