[Winners Announced] Launch Countdown Megachat: Rules change daily!

1. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Staff Member Sep 23, 2019

Ruby G. , Sep 23, 2019 :
    forum_megachat.png

Hello friends,

It’s time to get hyped for the upcoming OnePlus North America launch with another fun community game. For this launch countdown game, you can post as many times as you want. Welcome to gossip about launch news, share about your day or post absolute gibberish. As long as your post follows the daily rules, it’ll qualify for the daily prize. The more entries we get, the more prizes we’ll give out each day.

Here is the running list of chatting rules, which I’ll update around 8:30AM ET each day.

Day 1: Each post of 90 characters* counts as an entry.
    Prize of the day: Never Settle Baseball Cap
    Day 2: Every 90-character poem counts as an entry.
    Prize of the day: Explorer Backpack
    Day 3: Each 90-character sentence counts as an entry.
    Prize of the day: OnePlus Stickers

Day 4: Your post must be readable (aloud) in 90 seconds or less.
    Prize of the day: Type-C Bullets Earphones
    ***Bonus Hashtag will be released 30 minutes before the OnePlus 7T Reveal Broadcast for prize upgrade to Bullets Wireless 2!*** Add #GamingBeast to upgrade your entry!

Standard terms and conditions apply for this regional contest. We’ll be mailing prizes out to US and Canada primarily, but we’ll offer raffle points for prize winners based elsewhere.

Let the fun begin!

*Note: Characters include letters, numbers and punctuation marks.

10/1 Update
    Thank you to everyone who played in our launch countdown game! Congratulations to the following winners :)

Day 1: @Caleb Straker, @Carsten Harms, @luigimario, @zkypher
    Day 2: @mykedo, @SmartyCatty
    Day 3: @B.I.T.S., @Coderedpl
    Day 4: @Arnab_1997, @cdnfarmer, @F1556204523619, @Ljjr82

2. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Sep 23, 2019

camohan , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I am hyped about the India Launch event which is going to happen in the capital of India.C U & lets have sum fun.

devil112, Georgekpel, herget and 12 others like this.
  3. Helder_DAlmeida
    Honeycomb Sep 23, 2019

buntycubal and N1555269478697 like this.
  4. eye842
    Lollipop Sep 23, 2019

eye842 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    So since this is not for EU I wish good luck & congratulations to the winners.
    NEVER SETTLE

5. Pikole
    Froyo Sep 23, 2019

Pikole , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I can't not be hyped about OnePlus. I was a Sony fanboy for longest time. I had a laptop, phone, home and portable console. Sony started giving worst and worst products. Overpriced and under-delivered. I didn't have a phone to go to. Other phone companies were not doing what I wanted, but OnePlus released the 6T in NA. I was hyped. I got one day 1. then to not be outdone OnePlus released the 7 pro. I was over the moon. I understand that t to main number are greater jumps but looking at the 7 to 7T confirmed features I'm not so convinced. Hyped because at the end of the day, I'll still have a OnePlus in my pocket.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019

6. S1542884827542
    Gingerbread Sep 23, 2019

S1542884827542 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I'm very much hyped this time for 7t pricing because Asus have released ROG 2 with 120HZ refresh rate and many exciting features at just Rs.37999. I'm oneplus fanboy from past one year, in just one year I'd 6t, 7(sold last week and waiting for 7t) and my bro has 7 pro but this time Asus has set the fire in the market. If the pricing is less than 35000 means I'll be with oneplus otherwise I'll try ROG 2
    1569245039712.jpg

7. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Sep 23, 2019

luigimario , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Haha, nicely done camohan! I see you did a little spelling modification to make the character count limit!!

sethisidd, buntycubal, herget and 4 others like this.
  8. luigimario

I’m looking forward to the 7T, and it’s price point. It would be nice to see something for less than the 7 Pro!!

buntycubal likes this.
  9. camohan

camohan , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Sure thing, only problem with ROG2 could be it's software & availability of service centers + accessories.

sethisidd, buntycubal, herget and 2 others like this.
  10. luigimario

Don’t forget software update schedule. I’m not sure how good they are but definitely not as good as OnePlus.

11. camohan

camohan , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Plus they need to really raise their marketing bar if they want to seriously hold a foot in India its not easy.

12. Havish Kadiyala
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Havish Kadiyala , Sep 23, 2019 :
    For every product release from OnePlus I see a difference in their products for their community in terms of better design and performance. My first phone from OnePlus is OP2 and later I bought OP6 last year. I am hyped up for every product release from OnePlus and the same for OP7T.

herget and Bryton Massie like this.
  13. Q1561193224518
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Mithesh_k likes this.
  14. luigimario

Does OnePlus do a lot of marketing in India? They don’t do much of it in America or Canada from what I have seen.

Mithesh_k likes this.
  15. Aashisheyeish
    Eclair Sep 23, 2019

Aashisheyeish , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Everything is fun [e]1f601[/e]
    I guess that we are looking to it from an European perspective, and from there, yeah. It seems an odd move to risk first on a TV product when the market is kind saturated and dominated mostly by Samsung and LG and people aren't buying that much new tv's since the old ones still served them well.

But if you look to it from the Indian TV market perspective it seems a safe bet. In the latest years, OnePlus has conquered the premium market there and currently it seems to exist a great demand for new and more advanced tv's. So it just seems that OnePlus saw an opportunity and decided to risk it. 

For some reason they seem to be focusing first just on the Indian market. And just by checking the feedback in most of the TV threads around here one sees that the Indian expectation for the product is really high.

Bryton Massie likes this.
  16. camohan

camohan , Sep 23, 2019 :
    Yes since last couple of years, the OnePlus marketing spend has increased manifolds, and its helping them.

Bryton Massie and luigimario like this.
  17. Rikidon
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Rikidon , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I'm not that lucky to win a lucky draw but I'll try for Indian giveaway. Let's see if God is on my side.

18. Nodiaque
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

Nodiaque , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I'm unsure what we are suppose to write about? My days or the launch of the new phone? What I don't really like is the fact that I bought a oneplus 7 pro on end of june, couldn't participate in the monthly "payback" because I was away for about 1 month (didn't use internet for a whole month!) and about 2 months later, another pro version of the phone is release which support 5g.

Bryton Massie and A1569251716460 like this.
  19. B1558263728790
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2019

B1558263728790 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    #ONEPLUS SHOULD NEVER SETTLE....#BEST WISHES TO PETE ...#ONEPLUS CREW AS A WHOLE, I APPRECIATE EACH ONE OF U...UR DESIGN IS STUNNING.
    IN EACH MODEL U WILL TRY TO INTRODUCE A UNIQUENESS...
    KEEP THE SPIRIT...
    BEST WISHES ONEPLUS FAMILY..
    ALL THE BEST FOR UPCOMING ONEPLUS OLED TV...

20. the_o2
    Marshmallow Sep 23, 2019

the_o2 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    It's software is almost similar to Oxygen OS and definitely better than the Indian Oxygen OS, Asus have more service center than OnePlus for sure in India, and which accessories you taking about :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Btw we can discuss somewhere else if it going off topic here ;)

buntycubal and G_plusone like this.