[Winners Announced] OnePlus 7 Series: Review and Spread the word

1. David Y. Global Community Manager Staff Member Jun 13, 2019

David Y., Jun 13, 2019 :
    [Edit] Thanks guys, we appreciate everyone's participation! Valid entries will no longer be accepted in this competition. However, you are still welcome to share your reviews on the OnePlus 7 Series. Enjoy!

[Edit on Jul 25]
    We'd like to congratulate @fionny for winning the grand prize a q OnePlus 7 Pro (8+256GB edition), and @manuel19 @dr0idman @deaful11 @alepucci @Dakos01 @Daniel Davis @Kalyanam zalke @Z1562419724413 @Guimoufle @Prudentsnow @dmtsilva81 @mediantiba @ArySorento @Guilherme Fontes @Larskon for winning either a pair of Bullets Wireless 2 or a OnePlus 7 Pro Premium Bundle.

review.png

Hi everyone,

It has been a month since we introduced the OnePlus 7 Series to the world. It has been quite a ride! We are thrilled to see many community members showing off your new device on our Brag Thread. We are as excited as you are.

This time, unlike our past practices, we decided to launch this review program a month after the product launch, believing that the more time you experience the product, the more you will feel the power of this product and how it can help you achieve more. By doing so, every community members’ honest review can make a difference to those who are looking for authentic product reviews.

Word of Mouth has been the best strategy for us to introduce OnePlus products to like-minded audiences over the years. We hereby invite you to share your impressions on the OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7. Spread the word, and we’ve cooked up some nice prizes for you in return ^^

How to enter:
    • Reply to this thread with a short text using the following outline, max 280 words.
      • What are your favorite features (hardware/software, up to 3) and in which usage scenarios do they offer the best experience?
      • Never Settle is about the constant pursuit of better. If you can only say one, which improvement should it be, and why?
      • [Bonus question] Which meme can best describe/fit this product?
    What are the rules:
    • Entries in English, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, Danish, or Swedish are welcome. Whichever medium or language you choose, please follow the outline above.
    • One entry(post) per person, and all written content must be original.
    • Entries will be accepted until 12 am ET on July 15. Winners will be randomly selected and announced on July 22. We’ll ask you for proof if you are chosen as a winner.
    • 15 winners can get to choose a pair of OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 ($99.00) or a OnePlus 7 Pro Premium Bundle ($109.80). If we hit more than 1,000 valid entries, we will add a OnePlus 7 Pro (8+256GB variant, $699.00) to the lucky draw pool. That's right, one OnePlus 7 Pro per 1,000 valid entries. The sky's the limit! prize.png
    It’s that simple, we believe it will be a fun review contest to run! Can’t wait to see everyone’s reviews.

Spread the word!

Notice: This contest is open to all regions. Standard terms and conditions apply.

KILLTIME, joezero, deaful11 and 326 others like this.
  2. YRJ Lollipop Jun 13, 2019

3. B_Wrath Marshmallow Jun 13, 2019

4. Moin2200 KitKat Jun 13, 2019

5. GopalB. Nougat Jun 13, 2019

GopalB., Jun 13, 2019 :
    Maybe I'll write a review about an imaginary phone or an imaginary review all together... [​IMG]

6. Dresa91 Android Q Jun 13, 2019

7. Koushik_Mondal Donut Jun 13, 2019

Koushik_Mondal, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I love this phone's software, display and the soc. I bought this phone only for gaming and this phone excels at it. Pubg runs like buttery smooth. I haven't seen another phone running this much smooth. The only thing I miss in this phone is a headphone jack. Its a must for gamers. Kindly try to add a headphone jack in future models.

8. JokerPrince Donut Jun 13, 2019

JokerPrince, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I LOVE IT,also this is my very first phone i personally own. Battery life is good that is if u r like me and watch movies all day i dont how much impact gaming would have on battery life but it wont let u down. And next the FuLL screen display, no notch at all QHD 90HZ this is heaven . and as for the other specs u know the phone is FAST and now ITS SMOOTH ASWELL thx to the fluid 90hz display. idont use camera that much and iwould say that Camera is not that big of a let down in this phone it does click good pics and ihope camera app UI will improve. Almost forgot this , even if u r a hardcore gamer then warp charger will take care of ur phones battery life, its crazy fast.

Verdict- This phone has everything u need except a headphone jack

9. T1560084014099 Donut Jun 13, 2019

T1560084014099, Jun 13, 2019 :
    first time user of OnePlus now own the OnePlus 7 so happy with how fast and smooth it is good hardware nice bright screen.

10. JelleZon KitKat Jun 13, 2019

X1560602825879 likes this.
  11. Atul Menon Donut Jun 13, 2019

Atul Menon, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Sd 855 is sooper smooth
    Display is [e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e]
    Speakers are loud
    Color looks beautiful
    Camera is so clear
    Loved Oneplus experience

12. Impersonal Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2019

Impersonal, Jun 13, 2019 :
    The best part of the OP7 Pro is it's price, finally we were able to understand how it is to spend serious dough on a device that has way better and cheaper alternatives (the OP7, the Pixel 3, the Xiaomi Redmi K20 pro, Oppo Reno 10x, LG V40, Asus Zenphone 6 etc). I also love the fact that is big and bulky and even though it has a fragile glass back, OP decided it didn't want to bother us with wireless charging, but the thing that excited me the most was the fact that even though the OP7pro comes without a headset, or a 3.5 mm jack , you can SEPARATELY buy a jack connector for the price of only a separate 7.95€ after you bought a 800€ device, in my final words of my review I would like to address the fact that OnePlus has Never Settled until it bacame the very thing it swore to destroy (kill) .
    2jkypf.jpg

Ps: I was able to get rid of it, and currently have a inside fight if I will or not buy the true device that embodies OnePlus philosophy the 7, so looking forward to seeing honest reviews of it.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019

Z1541647230933, rpd, TAM305 and 6 others like this.
  13. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Jun 13, 2019

camohan, Jun 13, 2019 :
    No prize for Prophets. ;)

14. anishbhat333 Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

anishbhat333, Jun 13, 2019 :
    one plus 7pro is the beast in the segment. I purchased it from the Oneplus store bangalore. the best feature i have found are
    1.zen mode: 20minutes break from the phone it is a really cool feature which no phone offers
    2:huge display: the huge fluid amoled display is best in class giving a best and feather smooth experience with 90hz refresh rate.
    3.battery life: i personally feel battery life is good when i am using for a moderate hours it fetch me till 1.5days so it is a good battery
    I personally tried do buy nebula blue but ended up with grey colour 8+256 variant but it is the best phone i have used till now overall i would give 9rating out of 10for this phone.that huge display is only mindblowing.
    1560423193959.jpg
    same suits for op also their phones are unique you cant find them before..only oneplus invents and markets.

elitegenius likes this.
  15. sachinbolar Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

sachinbolar, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I'm using OP7
    1. Hardware wise I like the Camera, RAM mangmt and the battery life. Jumping between multiple apps at work without any hassle helps alot.
    2. Operating system: needs to improve the stability before it is shipped, as my friends had issues with OP7pro OTB.

Attached Files:

16. Y1560423371253 Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

Y1560423371253, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Hi to the whole one plus community.firstly,a good phone must have a good design with best display feature & the oneplus has it all with fullscreen display,90hz refresh rate and oled display. Secondly ,the processors are out of the world, which could really unlock the speed within you. thirdly,the cameras ,the pop up selfie camera is one of my favourite and as well as the rear one.

It's good to see that one plus has consider the minute details which could make a user so user friendly.

the emoji should b❣❣[e]1f632[/e][e]1f632[/e][e]1f632[/e]

elitegenius likes this.
  17. aaronvijith12 Donut Jun 13, 2019

aaronvijith12, Jun 13, 2019 :
    After already having an immensely fulfilling experience with the OnePlus 5, I was more than stoked to get my hands on the OnePlus 7 Pro, which in my opinion, is a step into the big league of smartphones.

Straight off the bat, the DISPLAY is exceptional, staying in line and beyond the latest tech - QHD, maximum screen to body ratio, HDR 10+, seamless curves and to take it up a notch, a staggering refresh rate of 90Hz. Daily use is made much more satisfying. As always OnePlus does an amazing job with the more refined OxygenOS, hitting all the right spots with the Launcher, Gallery, the Gaming Mode and my personal favourite, the Zen Mode. An OS designed for the people, by the people does exactly what it's supposed to do. Taking a break becomes much more simpler and rewarding with the Zen Mode (believe me, I'm a student). And finally the CAMERA has come a long way in OnePlus phones, especially the 7 Pro. It marks a new milestone even, showcasing OnePlus' strive for perfection and that they mean business. Personally, it's helped me "up" my social media game with classy Instagram stories and posts and an impressive camera roll, pushing boundaries for smartphone photography. Special props to the Ultrawide Angle lens.

Improvements - Although the Camera is better than ever, there's still scope for improvement. This is probably evident by the community's love for GCam mods. The software could use some minor tweaking. But everything said, it is purely subjective.

And as for the meme, since Keanu memes are hot right now

Me when I first held the 7 Pro:
    1560424931122.jpg

18. G_S_G Eclair Jun 13, 2019

G_S_G, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I would say that the 3 best features for me so far are the 90hz display, the performance (speedy and fluid), and UFS 3.0 storage. The display is great for watching YouTube videos, which I do a lot and browsing the web. The performance is great because I buy and sell sneakers, and having a fast phone gives me an advantage against others. The fast UFS 3.0 storage also it's great because I transfer a lot of data from my phone to my computer for work, and this just makes that process a whole lot easier. If I could think of one thing OnePlus can do to improve the next phone, it would be to improve the auto brightness. It works but not as responsive as competitors, and sometimes it gets a little too dim in bright conditions. Lastly, if I could pic a meme to describe this phone it would be this one, and for good reason.
    1560426772495.jpg

19. Absin05 Froyo Jun 13, 2019

20. The1Lion Lollipop Jun 13, 2019

The1Lion, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Imagine that :rolleyes:

AzorrAhaii, manuel19 and GopalB. like this.