[Winners Announced] OnePlus 7 Series: Review and Spread the word

1. GopalB. Nougat Jun 13, 2019

manuel19 likes this.
  2. The1Lion Lollipop Jun 13, 2019

The1Lion, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Can I borrow your phone for a while? :p:D

elitegenius, mhgd, the_o2 and 2 others like this.
  3. theshinybeast Marshmallow Jun 13, 2019

theshinybeast, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I might use my imaginary OP 7 Pro, she's a beauty! :rolleyes:

elitegenius, mhgd, the_o2 and 2 others like this.
  4. The1Lion Lollipop Jun 13, 2019

manuel19 and GopalB. like this.
  5. The1Lion Lollipop Jun 13, 2019

The1Lion, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Almond? :D

manuel19 likes this.
  6. GopalB. Nougat Jun 13, 2019

manuel19 and The1Lion like this.
  7. theshinybeast Marshmallow Jun 13, 2019

manuel19 and The1Lion like this.
  8. Abdul Basith2 Gingerbread Jun 13, 2019

Abdul Basith2, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I am new to the OnePlus family but till now I just love it.The device is just incredibly fast and I didn't experience any lag either.The highlight of this device would definitely be its oxygen os for sure.Less bloatwares and all the features it provide just makes it the best os on the Android.Really the updates that you are providing even to the old devices satisfies everyone as they are not left behind.The camera feels more natural than other devices when compared to.What I feel as a drawback though is its high sar value.It would have been better if you could have just maintained it as well.Everyone may not feel the same but I thought so.The device is just an incredible all rounder with a reasonable price as well.

elitegenius likes this.
  9. The1Lion Lollipop Jun 13, 2019

The1Lion, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I imagine you do

10. FatCat1029 Donut Jun 13, 2019

FatCat1029, Jun 13, 2019 :
    1) I looove the alert slider, I use it almost every day, when I sleep, or when I have a lesson.

2) Curved glass. I know a lot of people don't like it, but I think it makes the phone feel way more premium.

3) The Speed[e]2122[/e] this is the fastest phone I've ever had, and it's amazing!

I would suggest that the speakers could be a little bit louder, but aside from that, everything is perfect! I don't regret buying one bit!

Suitable meme: Speed. I am Speed.

David Y. likes this.
  11. manuel19 KitKat Jun 13, 2019

manuel19, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Hey David,

Really nice contest, good luck to everybody participating! Here's my entry:

The biggest of my favorite features has to be the amazing 90Hz display in the OnePlus 7 Pro, combined with OxygenOS, for a uncomparable snappy and smooth experience, that you’re facing, every time you use this phone. Using the 7 Pro feels so good, that you really don’t want to stop using it. That’s where my second favorite feature falls into play: Zen Mode. Some people may think it’s useless, but speaking for myself, I get easily distracted when studying, watching Netflix, or other scenarios, where I should concentrate on something else. Zen Mode can be really useful in moments like these, as it stops you from interacting with your phone. Last but not least, another quality of life addition this phone offers: the Alert Slider. OnePlus has been praised for this since years and if you’re using a OnePlus phone, you know why. It is so easy switching between different ring modes, without really using your phone or while not looking at it. :)

I would suggest to never settle on the camera. There have already been a lot of improvements, but I feel like there is still room for more. This camera is capable of more and if OnePlus keeps working on it, I am sure we can take even better photos/ videos with it. :D

Also, I hope you enjoy my meme ;)

memeop7.png

David Y. and Deagle311 like this.
  12. shegdoobius Donut Jun 13, 2019

shegdoobius, Jun 13, 2019 :
    This is my first OnePlus phone and I chose to go with the OnePlus 7pro because I have actually been paying attention to OnePlus since the +1 but never pulled the trigger on the purchase because I thought it had a good bargain for the money but lacked some features that actually make phones more attractive for daily use till now. The 7pro, ok just wow! I was going to nitpick the sh#$ out of this phone but I have got nothing, honestly. Wireless, smireless charging my a$# when warp charging more than makes up for it, it's insane that I plug my phone in for 20 minutes and then I am ready to go out the door for the day! I haven't been able to get my hands off this thing with it's 90hertz goodness and my second daily driver is an iPhone XS max. The support on this phone has more or less guaranteed that I might not ever buy my Android powered phones from anywhere else it only gets better from here on out. My only question mark is how timely the security updates are on these OnePlus devices, which is crucially important as these systems get more complex by the day with software vulnerabilities being the inevitable. One would rather be a step ahead with a patch or two. I am currently seeing an April security patch in June, hence my concern. Otherwise this is the phone to beat.

David Y. likes this.
  13. BhavyaMehta0786 Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 13, 2019

14. the_o2 Marshmallow Jun 13, 2019

the_o2, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Just renamed my OnePlus 5 device name as OnePlus 7 Pro.
    Now working on the review :cool::p:cool:

You guys try the same ;);)

G_plusone, manuel19, GopalB. and 2 others like this.
  15. anubhavgoyal Froyo Jun 13, 2019

anubhavgoyal, Jun 13, 2019 :
    • Oneplus 7 is a feature rich phone but there are some great features i like about it :-
    1. Zen Mode :- now days every one is busy on there phone, no one talks to each other. Zen mode is a great step toward optimising phone usage habits. It is very helpful for me to reduce phone usage and concentrate on my life.
    2. Screen Recorder :- Native screen recoder is a great move by oneplus, it is very helpfull and better then using 3rd party screen recorders. It also records internal audio which is very nice.
    3. Gaming Mode :- gaming mode is best for optimising performance while gaming. I use it not only for games but for watching videos as well, it help in blocking distraction while watching movies and make experience better.

• Though Oneplus 7 is a great phone but nothing is perfect. So in my opinion the thing that requires an improvement is software. It is no doubt one of the best software in the market ( better then Samsung one ui lol) but sometimes i feel lack of smooth animations which makes user experience more fluid and live, also sometimes software update rises new bugs which then effect other things like battery issue of over heating.

1560430339277.jpg

Best meme in my opinion for a oneplus fan [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

Vijiyendiran and David Y. like this.
  16. G_Todd_McLaughlin_OSQV Gingerbread Jun 13, 2019

G_Todd_McLaughlin_OSQV, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I love my new One Plus 7 Pro because I can control certain functions that tend to annoy me such as the ability to silence the ringing and vibrating incoming calls and notifications. I also love the fact that Oxygen OS contains no bloatware to slow down my device and gives me a clean experience. Thirdly, ZEN. What a great idea and long overdue. I would like to see enhanced auto brightness. Still a wee bit lazy. Speaking of ZEN mode, here's my meme :)

51c6db53c1701a72d04760d6b8d92ea6.jpg

David Y. likes this.
  17. sterlingarchers Froyo Jun 13, 2019

sterlingarchers, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Salve, ho ordinato il mio Oneplus 7 Pro durante la prevendita, pochi minuti dopo l'apertura delle vendite, quindi credo di poter dire la mia su questo dispositivo che ormai uso da diverse settimane.
    Le caratteristiche che amo di più e che mi hanno fatto scegliere questo smartphone ad occhi chiusi sono lo slider laterale, l'Oxygen OS sempre aggiornato e ricco di opzioni ed il display curvo: so che a molti non piace ma per me è una figata assurda! Tutto confermato durante l'utilizzo!
    Un miglioramente che vorrei nei prossimi modelli (never settle!) è un trasmettitore IR, lo trovo comodissimo per comandare TV, aria condizionata ecc.
    Ed ecco un bel meme che rende bene l'idea delle mie impressioni dopo aver provato per un po' il Oneplus 7 Pro :)
    memeop.jpg

David Y. likes this.
  18. dr0idman Froyo Jun 13, 2019

dr0idman, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I got my one plus 7 pro on first day launch.
    Here's are my top 3 favorite features of the phone.
    1. Display: 90hz refresh rate with custom color calibration. One of the best displays out there right now if not the best.
    2. Software: No explanation needed.
    3. Alert slider: This is my first one plus phone. The only phone I had before with something similar to this was iPhone 2nd generation. I wonder why other Android phone manufacturers don't do this. It's so convenient.

Improvement I want is on Camera. Yes the latest update fixes most issues we have but there are a lot more rooms to improve on camera software. We have awesome camera module. All you need is a good software to make it shine.

1560431280066.jpg

Crystal Z. and David Y. like this.
  19. The1Lion Lollipop Jun 13, 2019

The1Lion, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Sure, I'll rename your OP5 to OP7P... Oh, you meant trying to rename my own device! :oops:

Ok, but I guess I have two now! :confused::eek::p

G_plusone and the_o2 like this.
  20. GopalB. Nougat Jun 13, 2019

GopalB., Jun 13, 2019 :
    If I write anything about my op6t... It will be full of things that are "future" for op7 series... ;)

the_o2 likes this.