[Winners Announced] OnePlus 7 Series: Review and Spread the word

1. Karanzkingz
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

Karanzkingz , Jun 19, 2019 :
    OnePlus7 Pro is unlike any other phone uptill now. With all the various best in class features my favorites are the following
    1:- 90hz refresh rate and OLED display (a gamer knows the importance)
    2:- Camera (with very low aperture and triple camera you can obviously deduce how great the camera will be)
    3:- OxygenOS (I have been using OnePlus3 for 3 years now and the fluidity and ease of use while giving max customization is really great).
    Notable mention to the increase in battery life.

The Never Settle feature should be the performance of a phone. (Although many would say camera and other stuff, but I believe otherwise)

A meme has been attached too.
    As a few last words OnePlus is perfect for gamers and photographers which apparently I'm both.

Attached Files:

2. millerd79
    Eclair Jun 19, 2019

3. Mrjokes83
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

Mrjokes83 , Jun 19, 2019 :
    my one plus 7 pro screen mirroring does not work,my one plus 6t had no problems I understand this phone is new please help I love my one plus 7 pro

4. G_shakire_m_IXOl
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

G_shakire_m_IXOl , Jun 19, 2019 :
    very light oxygen os with very powerful chipset and battery makes the "never accept less than the best" combination
    OnePlus 7 pro is great in playing high graphics games( pupg,
    fortnight) op handle great EVEN S10 PLUS STRUGGLE with burning heat OP always remains cool all the time and I live it
    cameras [e]1f4f7[/e] should be improved then oneplus will be destroyer in the market

1560962247660.jpg

5. harrydhillon_
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

harrydhillon_ , Jun 19, 2019 :
    To commence with, this is my first OnePlus device(7, not the pro) and i have to admit, it is even better than the reviews and videos i saw before buying. To improve readability, I will post the pros and cons below:
    note: I am not so into camera.
    Pros:
    PERFORMANCE:
    Incredible as expected of the hardware, no lag whatsoever. App opening and installing speed is blazing fast. Gaming experience is good as well.
    BUILD QUALITY:
    I often find myself removing the cover and using it without it to feel the premium design and materials.
    BATTERY:
    On normal usage that is what app , YouTube , Instagram on 4G getting 8hour+ SOT easily. I will add screenshots of SOT and usage

1560964526625.jpg

1560964526653.jpg
    SOFTWARE:
    This is probably the best part, coming from MIUI, I am never going back to another OS. It's like goodness of Stock with features of custom. Best of both worlds.
    MISCELLANEOUS stuff:
    In display fingerprint sensor is satisfying and it fails to recognize the finger once in a blue moon if the orientation of the finger is not appropriate.
    I almost forgot to add this, but Dash charge even though old is a life saver!
    and also about the community and development, its far better than any i have experienced.
    CONS:
    Just like any other phone , this one is also not perfect and has its cons such as:
    1)CAMERA:
    Although pictures in daylight are quite detailed and good, yet i believe the camera is the only department that needs improvement.
    2) After playing PUBG on smooth and extreme, i noticed some heating after 20 mins for the first time. I need more time to state wether while gaming heating issues are there or not, but in general usage no issue found.
    3) No type c to 3.5 mm jack, disappointed as it was present in previous models. but not a deal breaker.
    4) This might not feel like a big issue , but the brightness of FP sensor at night is quite an eyesore.

To conclude, GREAT device, absolutely loving it and total value for money. The drawbacks of this device are quite minor , not something that has the potential to be a deal breaker, unless you are a camera enthusiast.( Camera is improving with each update tho, so fingers crossed)

6. CamPaine123
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

CamPaine123 , Jun 19, 2019 :
    My Favourite Features Are:
    fnatic mode - playing pubg
    oxygen os - everyday use
    rear cameras - everyday use

Improvement:
    variable screen refresh rate. I like the 90hz but it can drain my battery, so a software update would be greatly appreciated. if not a widget in the quick settings menu would also be great.

Favourite meme

1560966695331.jpg

7. Pokeguy4
    Gingerbread Jun 19, 2019

Pokeguy4 , Jun 19, 2019 :
    A little background. My previous smartphone was the Oneplus 5 and I loved it! Almost 2 years my OP5 is still alive and kicking, but it felt like it had become a little outdated in terms of design among other things, so when the Oneplus 7 Pro was announced I naturally bought it soon after the release.

The first point that attracted me to the OP7 Pro was the screen, but not because of the 90Hrz (I can't see it) but going from 5.5" to 6.67" without a much bigger phone is just mind blowing. I always took my bulky laptop with me on a long trip just to watch movies, but now the phone is a more superior option all around.

Second up is the 3 camera setup. The 48MP camera is nothing special because megapixels haven't mattered for some time now IMO, but having a wide-angle camera on a phone is something I've been craving for years! Getting more in the shot for things like sports games or architecture is amazing, and the 3x zoom camera get's me close enough to capture detail from afar way better than before.

The 3rd and final point is the software experience. As someone who loves (close to) stock Android and spends quite some time flashing roms and installing mods, having an OEM that fully supports those practices is really refreshing.

The Thing I would change is more towards Android in general. Reachability has become an issue IMO, even tho bezels are almost non-existent reaching the top of the display with one hand is a frustrating endeavor. The only OEM to actively combat this so far has been Samsung.

Me to phone:
    [​IMG]

AnonymousWP and The Joker like this.
  8. Kamii.Sama
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

Kamii.Sama , Jun 19, 2019 :
    2001FC34-CAD9-442E-BD2A-0AF1AB0B3488.png

C’est un appareil performant et très intéressant

La caméra qui sort du smartphone je trouve ça très esthétique et cool

Le mode night shot a été apparemment amélioré et ça me plais énormément

La qualité de visionnage... super fluide et magnifique

Pour citer une amélioration je dirais l’absence de recharge sans fil même si cela ne me dérange pas forcément

9. Manju65kumar
    Donut Jun 19, 2019

Manju65kumar , Jun 19, 2019 :
    good screen refreshing rate......
    but we want blur control in potrait mode ........
    and 360 degree photo making...........
    improvement in camera colours ........
    still some problem while using quick reply the background app will be paused...........please fix it....
    it is my first one plus phone I recieved good comments about your community that they give value for your feed back like that.... please fix it......
    I am waiting,.......

10. ForthFinger
    Donut Jun 19, 2019

ForthFinger , Jun 19, 2019 :
    The best:
    The ability to have the screen change to a reading mode with certain applications. Spending all day looking at a screen, this option help to rest my eyes while still enjoying my love of reading, without all the fuss of having to do it manually, which can kill the mood to read.
    The warp charge is up there also. A quick 20min charge and I am good for the day. It is in paralleled.

Improvement:
    Dual firing speakers, to give the sound more umph! Alternatively duel front facing speakers that pop out from the top and bottom like the camera. Now that would be something.

Meme:
    1560975490963.jpg

11. G_Ӄαяαи_ßαкяα
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

12. M1558417504832
    Cupcake Jun 19, 2019

M1558417504832 , Jun 19, 2019 :
    The OnePlus 7 Pro offers me a great experience via the beautiful screen with high refresh rate and I appreciate the frequent updates of OxygenOS. A little more control over the ambient display and horizon notifications, especially hiding battery level upon wake, should really help with productivity and reduce battery anxiety (particularly as the Warp Charging is so much more user friendly that it has changed my practice of needing to find a charger constantly). I'd compare it to revisiting Star Trek movies, where a refreshing look is more than skin deep, and fans Never Settle for average!

13. Lucky ਔਜਲਾ
    Donut Jun 19, 2019

Lucky ਔਜਲਾ , Jun 19, 2019 :
    best feature for me is screen as I use my phone alot OnePlus 7 pro made that experience alot better with full screen, high quality, smooth display. OnePlus 7 pro has great hardware and I think they can improve alot on camera software. Meme for OnePlus 7 pro it's screen ( that full screen awesome), beautiful design, software simple, smart and fast.
    enjoying every bit of my (beauty and beast)

14. Bones.Marley
    Gingerbread Jun 19, 2019

Bones.Marley , Jun 19, 2019 :
    I've switched to OP with the release of the 7Pro and doubt I'll ever go back to any other phone company if this is any indication of what's to come.

1. The huge 90hz screen.. Once you've used it and pick up a different phone, you notice just how jumpy and laggy your old phone's screen was. It's also just plain amazing to watch movies on.

2. Oxygen.OS.. looks and all the customizations available help make the phone match your personality. Besides software and the usual Google apps it didn't come with a bunch of pre-installed apps I'd never use.

3. Build Quality.. The phone feels, looks, and performs as premium as $1000+ phones. Not a fan of curved screens but OP gave it a subtle enough curve that I don't mind.

Cameras have been getting better with each update but I think something that can be improved on is image quality when you zoom in on a picture you've already taken. It becomes oil picture-ish.

Other then that:
    1560984150101.jpg

15. U1560042409660
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

U1560042409660 , Jun 20, 2019 :
    this is my first one plus phone I have the one plus 7pro and when I got the phone I I noticed a big difference in the screen display so clear and smooth no lag at all the camera is amazing so clear and distinct on what I take pics of. the storage is amazing 256gigs wow love it the battery is very long lasting I like to play games and watch Netflix all day when I'm off work and I've only charged it once it it will last all day literally

MR.BEN312 likes this.
  16. NaveenRaju147
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

MR.BEN312 likes this.
  17. Game changer
    Froyo Jun 20, 2019

Game changer , Jun 20, 2019 :
    My favourite feauture for One Plus 7 pro is "it's display and wrap charge" in it's second point of usage scenario I can proudly say that one plus 7 pro is "quite near to perfection" and it's really a great achievement. in third point of improvement I may say that the feature of "90 Hz refresh rate of display" is not synchronized properly with all running third party apps. and in terms of meme there is no any single meme that can describe this flagship killer but my best one is given below
    1560995971920.jpg

18. G_Saket_Shivhare_Giii
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

MR.BEN312 likes this.
  19. MR.BEN312
    Honeycomb Jun 20, 2019

20. I1527581544473
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

I1527581544473 , Jun 20, 2019 :
    The best features I love of this phone are 1:it's incredible 90hz full screen display with curved surface that gives amazing user experience whether it be with streaming videos or playing games 2: UFS 3 Storage that helps to transfer the data much faster from one device to other and open the loaded app much faster 3: larger battery that last easily for one day with faster 30 watt charger
    improvement I want to see is better software for image processing that doesn't match with its camera hardware ,it has one of the best camera hardware that needs good software to give final touch to the image and also looking forward to see wireless charging from OnePlus
    The best meme to describe this model
    1561003695074.jpg