[Winners Announced] OnePlus 7 Series: Review and Spread the word

1. alepucci
    Donut Jun 23, 2019

alepucci , Jun 23, 2019 :
    From an Italian fan:
    • Le caratteristiche che più preferisco del mio nuovo fantastico Oneplus 7 Pro sono sicuramente il display QHD+ Amoled che permette la visione di film come se foste realmente al cinema, la ricarica super-veloce WarpCharge 30 che permette la carica dello smartphone in meno di 40 minuti e per ultimo ma non meno importante, le prestazioni che sono assolutamente da TOP di GAMMA!
    • “Never Settle” è la filosofia di Oneplus e io che sono totalmente nuovo in questa grande famiglia, mi trovo completamente d’accordo. Un miglioramento che vorrei? Il sensore d’impronte digitali sotto il display, non sempre affidabilissimo.
    • [​IMG]
    #oneplus

2. G_Amit_Sharma_OcYh
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

G_Amit_Sharma_OcYh , Jun 23, 2019 :
    Basic Issue resolution is must for OnePlus to be what it claims to be.

RajneeshMithra likes this.
  3. M1561299531255
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

M1561299531255 , Jun 23, 2019 :
    This is the best phone I have ever seen! That 90hz refresh rate, snapdragon 855 processor, fluid amoled display made this the best performed phone, however camera quality is good but could be much better, I hope that can be done with software improvements.By the way thanks for the amazing one plus 7 pro. I love it.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019

4. RajneeshMithra
    Eclair Jun 23, 2019

RajneeshMithra , Jun 23, 2019 :
    Also to add to the increasing list of "What's not so good" : The system clock is buggy.
    I have noticed that the time gets changed automatically on its own from AM to PM.
    Once during 11:45 AM, the device went into night mode and the reason was the time had changed to 8:00 PM on its own (I have set nightmode from 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM)
    Sometimes the clock resets to the correct time on its own within a minute or two, or when the device is locked and unlocked, or the device requires to be restarted for the clock time to be reset.
    This occurs atleast twice a day for me and is annoying to say the least.

I escalated the issue to customer care and they said "We apologize for the inconvenience. This is a known issue and we are working on it and will have a resolution as soon as possible"

5. E1561029513313
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

E1561029513313 , Jun 23, 2019 :
    Hello this Rohit Arya , I need some of your products as free sample for review

Product details:- OnePlus 7 PRO

I have more than 1000 active friends on Facebook with over 100 posts per day and my account in active for more than 365 days
    I will place this product link on my facebook post

See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/fTAwpjTRkfL5JfVF7

My email :- aryarohitarya2002@gmail.com

State :- Uttar Pradesh
    City :- Ghaziabad
    I am leave in Khora colony near nurani jama Majid Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh

Thankyou
    Regards
    Rohit Arya

6. Z1561300918225
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

7. E1561029513313
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

8. Z1561300918225
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

9. Z1561300918225
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

10. G_Prathamesh_Samudra
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

G_Prathamesh_Samudra , Jun 23, 2019 :
    The go to phone of 2019:

One plus 7 is my first one plus device ever and it been 15 days since I'm using this phone. Already satisfied and happy with what is offered to me.

I was always offered more than I asked from this phone.
    Display : best I've ever used, responsiveness of screen is amazing
    Speed : amazing, throw as many apps as you want, device still never lags at all
    Battery : lasts one full day with screen time of 7 hrs on dual 4g mode
    Camera : this camera made me look as a good photographer. Nightscape mode is awesome
    Speakers : Dolby atmos speakers are loud and really good with surround effect. Best I've used so far.

Not only about big specs, but also small things that budget oriented phones lack, you will never miss out in this phone like network reception is amazing. My previous Motorola device always showed 2G network indoors, but since I started using this phone, my phone receives 4g network at same location.
    Dash charger is amazing, quick and reliable when less time is available.

All in all, I'm a satisfied, proud oneplus customer and would advice phone buyer in 33k range to directly add to cart this phone without further a do.

Thanks!!!

MR.BEN312 likes this.
  11. vishaishkashyap1
    Eclair Jun 23, 2019

vishaishkashyap1 , Jun 23, 2019 :
    an amazing package all in all , but as per me and the experience i got from the oneplus 7 it just defines the motto never settle indeed.. but yeah everything has some pros and cons, the phone can improve a lot in the camera and i would personally love if you guys include a feature to change apperture in the pro mode rest the package is super duper amazing !!!
    NEVER SETTLE [e]26bd[/e][e]2665[/e]️

12. iknow
    Donut Jun 23, 2019

iknow , Jun 23, 2019 :
    My favorite features are:
    1. Alert Slider, going to work or a spontaneous meeting, just switch the slider to silent.
    2. Fast and responsive, unlocking the phone, Display, Storage, Charging, no need to charge overnight.
    3. Software Updates, fast bug fixes, listening to the community, practical for everyday life, just perfect and supporting older devices.
    I think the security updates should be improved because I only get one security update all ~3-4 months.

[​IMG]

13. Justinnov23
    Gingerbread Jun 23, 2019

Justinnov23 , Jun 23, 2019 :
    which OnePlus device using??

14. D1561312822920
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

15. drtusharj87
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

drtusharj87 , Jun 23, 2019 :
    it's been a month I am using OnePlus 7 & I was particularly waiting for this model after checking the specifications. I was a little sceptical because I moved from iOS to android & I have never used it before.
    Things I liked in this phone-
    -its truly a flagship killer. Totally VFM
    -Smooth bright infinite screen & I rather liked the notched display, it gives unique look to mobile.
    -One & half day battery backup even after heavy use & I don't have to carry charger or power bank along with me while I am out.
    -Superb gaming experience with fast & smooth screen without lag.
    - Infinite customization options give freedom & I am feeling free now after leaving ios.
    -Omeplus lab & community is cool to be connected with brand.It feels nice.
    -System updates are quick.

Cons-
    -it's huge & slightly heavy so I am worried about it's strength & durability like iphones.
    -Camera bump is annoying.
    -Camera should capture raw pictures without software effects.
    -There is scope for improvement in night mode & portrait mode.
    -Sometimes app stops working & we have to close & reopen it.
    -It has heating issue while using Pixaloop app & I have already mentioned the issue on forum but no reply yet.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019

G_SudarsaN_c_foSK likes this.
  16. Q1561315141961
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2019

Q1561315141961 , Jun 23, 2019 :
    The best features in the one plus 7 pro is the super fast processor , smooth UI and an amazing camera. The only improvement I see that is needed is on battery management.

17. bart877ie
    Honeycomb Jun 23, 2019

bart877ie , Jun 23, 2019 :
    Howaya all, greeting from the emerald island.

Since over a week I am the owner of the OnePlus 7 8/256 model.

As can be safely assumed, this device is all about speed and beyond, everything is top notch (teardrop notch) Device sports the latest tech under the hood and it performs truly well. New in display fingerprint scanner is quite fast, but not as fast as in OnePlus 5 – think the fastest ever.

Best three features, important for me are

1) UFS3.0 2-LANE, as I do copy large files, this feature is a noticeable improvement. I tend to copy movies or files that I need to work

2) The versatility of the device, in the current market where all the phones are so big and thick, I do appreciate form factor of OnePlus 7, I can still operate my device one-handed, without any issues like ghost touches or large diagonal size. This is important when I am rushing somewhere, I don’t need to stop to firmly grip my device.

3) Stereo Speakers, finally the call of the community were answered, watching video apps is much more pleasant and audio is crisp and clean. It during conference calls, having the stereo output enables people around the table to hear the conversation better.

Never Settle – I do miss the notification LED, its important and convenient, as you can quickly glanz over the device to check if battery is full or low, alternatively check if that long pending text was received. It just adds to the smoothness and beyond speed philosophy

Hopefully OnePlus 9 will bring those features back.

As for the meme.. here is my choice

Attached Files:

18. HavishV
    Donut Jun 24, 2019

HavishV , Jun 24, 2019 :
    Hello,

I've used a Honor 7x before the OnePlus 7 that I have right now. I feel that it's the one of the best upgrade decision I've taken. I'll mention the Pros: Battery life, Gaming graphics, Speed, Build quality and the Community which has been with OnePlus all over. None could try to complain about the phone and I use the best from low prices. My bike is entry level sports bike(R15V3). It's fast, agile and reliable. I can compare it with my OnePlus7. I can say I have a premium life with premium machines. CONS: Bluetooth disconnects frequently with other media devices, camera stabilization should be improved, I agree it's best budget phone but we expect atleast a C-type to 3.5mm audio jack. That's all about my love for my love(OP7).
    1561331973797.jpg

MR.BEN312 likes this.
  19. X1560177460911
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2019

20. M1560879738498
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2019

M1560879738498 , Jun 24, 2019 :
    I have purchased one plus 7 day before yesterday.I want to ask how much time should I charge the phone before first use. I have charged it but battery is getting drained. Please guide[e]1f60a[/e].