[Winners Announced] OnePlus 7 Series: Review and Spread the word

1. imnayan
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

elanglois likes this.
  2. tmo_tyler
    Gingerbread Jun 14, 2019

tmo_tyler , Jun 14, 2019 :
    I chose 3 features as my favorite for various reasons which not only are good for selling points as a T-Mobile employee but also features that can be beneficial to an everyday user of the OnePlus 7 Pro. With the 90 Hz refresh rate, the QHD+ Fluid AMOLED display type offers a great resolution and a cinematic experience to bring out more vibrant color.

OnePlus has always offered great hardware specs right out of the box. I always like to compare its specs to laptop and desktop computers purchased today so they can see the comparison in what they're getting when purchasing a phone. A perfect example of what I like to mention right off the is the 8GB RAM and 256GB storage then mentioning that those specs are what you usually get in laptops today.

We all love taking pictures whether its of ourselves, family, friends, pets, whatever it is - right? Not to mention, we have all dropped our phone plenty of times at some point, right? Well, the good thing about the OnePlus 7 Pro and its pop-up selfie camera is that it has a system designed to detect a fall so that the pop-up selfie camera retracts itself before it hits the ground. This is extremely useful since the pop-up selfie camera contains moving parts but also holds your selfie camera functionality all around.

Never Settle is about the constant pursuit of better and to be honest, having a higher refresh rate would be awesome to see because a lot of FPS games like Fortnite and PUBG are becoming popular on mobile devices and going from a 60 Hz display to a 90+ Hz display is night and day. If you want the best out of FPS games, having a 144 Hz or higher display will make your gaming experience even better than a 60 Hz or 90 Hz refresh rate.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019

3. Lukas Becker
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

Lukas Becker , Jun 14, 2019 :
    I used a Nexus 5X for quite some time. So the OnePlus 7 was a pretty huge upgrade for me.
    I like most how much bigger the screen is, while the body is pretty similar (it's a bit taller).
    I have also never had a phone that was this fast and responsive. Even my previous two Nexus phones when they were brand new.
    I've fallen in love after using it only for a few days.

4. V1560497842740
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

V1560497842740 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    This is a beast...... I am loving the 855 SD with it's emersive display and the newly added stereo speakers they are the most badass feature ...I guess this brand has kept to it's exteme expectations and I am damn sure that I will never leave this community until the stop making beasts..[e]1f604[/e]

5. F_Ashley_Matthe_qfGu
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

F_Ashley_Matthe_qfGu , Jun 14, 2019 :
    Dit is mijn eerste Oneplus ever. 1 woord... WAUW!! Ik had men Samsung S7 Edge te koop gezet en instant een Oneplus7 pro besteld. Die was er zooooo enorm snel, wat een service!! Echt alles van hardware tot software is geweldig aan dit toestel. Ik heb hem in het Nebula Blue gekocht en ik kan uren ernaar staren. Wat kan beter? Niets!! Het is een geweldige upgrade en zelfs meer dan dat. Het is een lifestyle. We zijn nu echte Oneplus fans en willen niets anders meer. Kunnen jullie geen pc's maken en/of tablets? [e]1f601[/e] Het design is gewoon perfect en de features zijn top. Pop-up camera? Nog nooit gezien! Oneplus is innoverend, nieuw en toch zo bescheiden. Geen show off en prijs/kwaliteit is TOP. Ik ga iedereen een Oneplus 7 Pro aanbevelen en ben er zeker van dat men vader ook direct verkocht is!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019

6. G_Vinay_Rana_wYkL
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

G_Vinay_Rana_wYkL , Jun 14, 2019 :
    audio is loud and nice.
    stereo speakers are awesome.
    but we are still at 3.5mm jack generation so required one!
    pls bring back 3.5mm jack phones

7. Kathiresh0797
    Froyo Jun 14, 2019

Kathiresh0797 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    I am loving the oneplus 7 pro's quad hd curved display with awesome 90hz refresh rate i feel like watching the contents to be more live. Oxygen os is definitely my biggest reason to choose oneplus phones again again the best part is that customisation in accent colours i m really loving that feature. Oneplus should constantly work on camera optimisation which will be one of the main aspect for a flagship grade phone..Best hardware + best software= 1+

8. G_Ujjwal_Thakur_Vlogs_Lk
    Froyo Jun 14, 2019

G_Ujjwal_Thakur_Vlogs_Lk , Jun 14, 2019 :
    Favourite features
    1 855 Snapdragon processer
    2 90 Hz Refresh rate
    3 Last but not the least a big 4000MAh battery with warp charge
    Never Settle
    Please improve the poping up of front camera as it is beating the speed of face unlock from previous mobiles
    Best meme for this product
    NEVER SETTLE
    GO BEYOND THE SPEED
    @OnePlus

9. E1560496541546
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

E1560496541546 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    Software, display and speakers are just wow. I am not a huge fan of gaming but on my OnePlus 7 , I was playing games till 2 am last night. OnePlus 7 is crazy fast

just one drawback is non availability of 3.5mm jack. and type c to 3.5mm connector is also out of stock on OnePlus.in

10. D1560404818861
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

D1560404818861 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    #spreadthewordthread#Oneplus7pro#One plus community

"Oneplus is pulling out all stops with the 7 pro.Here's my review"

One plus forayed into the global market with a simple formula to offer consumers extraordinarily fast devices for a fraction of the price of premium flagship smartphones.

Bestest of OnePlus7 pro-
    (i) The 6.67inches bezel less notch screen and the Snapdragon 855 attracts a lot of tech and phone lovers.[e]1f60d[/e]
    (ii) Its better to not talk about the Camera..Just simply fantabolous. The primary camera of 48 mp and secondary of 16 is roast[e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e][e]1f525[/e]
    (iii) The hardcore processor and 4000 mah offer you a excellent gaming experience.
    The most attractive thing is the design which come with on screen fingerprint unlock and the very own one plus experience.
    Never settle improvement:- Let it be settle with wireless charging.

The meme describing One Plus 7Pro

1560501370927.jpg

Attached Files:

11. parag008
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 14, 2019

parag008 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    oneplus 7 (not pro)
    1. inbuilt parallel apps helps me keep both personal and work profiles seperate.
    2. shelf helps me keep most used apps and shortcuts easy to reach without cluttering my launcher home. (although now shelf seems to be getting cluttered by bloatwares)
    3. HDR certified OLED panel makes watching my favourite shows fun.
    4. Dolby audio makes my inner audiophile ecstatic.

Camera department definetely had some minor issues. 9.5.5 fixed many issues but still there is more room for improvement. don't get settled just yet.

Bonus
    1560502847224.jpg
    and i switched to non pro version... :)

12. anunayC
    Froyo Jun 14, 2019

anunayC , Jun 14, 2019 :
    I hope people just don't review the phone only by stating specs and features and just leave it there! Have fun!

13. Ginu Paul
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

Ginu Paul , Jun 14, 2019 :
    Being a member in OnePlus community from 3T, through 6 and now 7, I felt the brand is keeping up it's commitment to provide quality flagship killers. These many years go by, my true feeling is OnePlus 7 must be announced as the Hitman.

The device came along the shades of mighty 7 pro and it even kills the pro with smart pricing and features. Dual speakers clearly make improvements in the sound quality. The UI, feather touch screen, display, faster on-screen finger print sensors, face detection etc. are the major attractions with the help of 7pro's power house. Battery life, Camera quality and ram management are in good standards among the class. Its pretty sure that anyone who comes across this device will fall in love soon and neglect the plastic feeling mirror backcase.
    Hope OnePlus will make some arragement for providing the type c to 3.5mm audio cable as we can't settle down with Bluetooth headphones[e]1f601[/e]
    1560503116396.jpg

14. Mirza Dizdarevic
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

Mirza Dizdarevic , Jun 14, 2019 :
    Display : combined with the 90Hz its just amazing. I dont know what to say more. It is just eye treat to look at the display. When I watch video clips the display is so sharp that my eyes cant believe what they see.

Software : I love the tweaks that OnePlus has made. Always loved stock Android experience because of the speed, it is clean, no bloatware. I dont like too much software features and thats why this OxygenOS is so great.

Cameras : Some people say that the pictures are not so great but for are the best that I saw. Pictures are clear and detailed.

Maybe wireless charging but on the other side warp charge is enough.

The best meme that would fit the OP 7 PRO is : Look left : :/ , look right : WooW

15. m.debruijn
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

m.debruijn , Jun 14, 2019 :
    The most amazing thing about my OnePlus 7? That would definitely be the speed. Browsing through menus and playing games on the SnapDragon 855 is blazingly fast. And using the in-display fingerprint scanner still fills me with awe. One second it’s locked, the other second I’m in. It’s truly baffling. There are many aspects that make a phone great, but I don’t think I could ever switch to a phone that isn’t as snappy as my OnePlus 7. OnePlus ruined other phones for me, and I’m not even mad.

I've always been a stock-Android kind of person, and I hated my last phone for it’s skinned software. I was even a bit hesitant about Oxygen OS due to all the added features and I was afraid it would be too overwhelming. But on the contrary, all added features have their respected place! It’s great to be able to adjust accent color through the whole OS, and it’s the first thing I do after changing my wallpaper. Now my accent color always matches my wallpaper!

If I have to be critical about this phone, I’d say it would be the camera bump. Now that phone backs are made of glass I don’t see why it would be so hard to create a camera module that sits underneath the back glass. This would result in an even slicker and sexier design than it is already.

As for a meme, I could only include this handsome yellow fellow:

[​IMG]

16. Z1560505317651
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

Z1560505317651 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    Hi Since i own One Plus 7 6+128 Version i will post my review on it. It is one of the best phone anyone can buy in this price segment and most powerful processor and Absolutely lag free experience and i play pubg and this phone made it played so easy. battery backup very good and fast charging capability is admirable. Fluid Experience in screen and very impressive face unlock and camera
    Key Notes.
    Pros -
    Camera Quality
    Battery/ Charging
    Fluid Display
    Impressive Sound
    Speeeeeeeeeed[e]1f60d[/e]

Improvements Suggested (Software Based)
    Live Photos/Motion
    Camera Filters
    Better Nightscape Mode
    Macro Mode
    Fingerprint Scanner's Speed
    Better Slow Motion
    GPU turbo
    Depth Control
    3D Touch

Hardware Based
    either Earphone Jack/Type C earplugs
    Edge To Edge display curved
    Water resistant
    WIRELESS CHARGING OFCOURSE

Overall this phone is quite Good and Above league.
    Everything is Just so Fine and FlawLess...Needed some requirements and most important its so beautiful...

Meme perfect for it :

1560506347203.jpg

17. humfreelee
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

humfreelee , Jun 14, 2019 :
    I like the the design of the motorized camera, as it is extremely sturdy and can retract when the phone is dropped. I also like the fingerprint scanner. With the 6t there was a beat with the scanner, now it's quicker than a blink, and the animations are easier on the eyes which is nice, with the option to have no animation. Finally, I enjoy using the zen mode from time to time, particularly when I am going to sleep, as it prevents me from staying up the whole night, and in general creates a healthy relationship with my phone. However, one thing to improve is the speed of the motorized camera, as sometimes it is slow and I did enjoy the fast face unlock of the 6t. overall, keep up the good work OnePlus!

1560507447546.jpg

18. Rahul_89
    Donut Jun 14, 2019

Rahul_89 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    I switched from iOS to oneplus.... I really liked my oneplus 7pro. It's display is stunning. The os is the powerbooster of this phone. Really... Out of words... Awesome phone.....

humfreelee likes this.
  19. G_Husam_Miqdadi_rPzo
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

G_Husam_Miqdadi_rPzo , Jun 14, 2019 :
    this is my 3rd Oneplus device and as always it is the best , delivering top tier hardware in perfect look and software features always getting better , love the new triple camera sensor , sterio speakers and the new unique screen
    would love to see better camera algorithms for a better results
    #love #neversettle

20. siddhant alle
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

siddhant alle , Jun 14, 2019 :
    What are your favorite features(hardware/software, up to 3) and in which usage scenarios do they offer the best experience?
    = The best Feature is of-course the dash charging,where we have nothing to worry about the mobile's battery life and second best feature is the fingerprint on the screen which has just took the unlocking so fast

Never Settle is about the constant pursuit of better. If you can only say one, which improvement should it be, and why?
    = There are no such improvement that this model needs, except one and that is front camera clarity. As i have experienced that pixels spreads or breaks in selfie camera.

[Bonus question] Which meme can best describe/fit this product?

= This series can fit into one meme which is like made for One Plus.

Show me the hero -. Iphone series

Show me the legend-. Samsung S10 series.

I mean to say the ultra legend-. One Plus 7 Pro & one plus 7.