K1562750158475, Jul 10, 2019 :
    love the way it feels in your hand .

pricing - superb
    user experience- unmatchable
    display - best in segment

proud one plus owner.

2. N1561133364750 Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

N1561133364750, Jul 10, 2019 :
    I love the alert slider because it can help you out of a jam like forgetting to silence your phone while already in a lecture :p
    The Dolby Atmos certified speakers allow for the best possible enjoyment while dancing to the immersive sound with friends and family <3
    My nerdy brain can't handle all the customizable shortcut options and I love it! I have quick access to every important function including emergency which is unbelievably helpful in tight spots.
    The phone is awesome, however, it is a bit bulky which hinders long term one hand usage.
    And lastly, the meme that best describes it is -
    Lmao
    1562754572188.jpg

3. Sriram mechons Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

Sriram mechons, Jul 10, 2019 :
    IAM first time using op 7pro IAM excited and IAM fan of the phone very super because I don't know how to express my feelings about op7pro it's unbelievable I know enough English only

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019

4. H1561985169590 Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

H1561985169590, Jul 10, 2019 :
    i m a new member of one plus community...i bought one plus 7 last week.
    i wanted to be a member of oneplus fan group..now i m very glad to buy this phone.....
    this is so smooth with snapdragon 855
    camera is fabulous and making to all jealous.
    new experience with in display senser like a thumb impression as in old age.
    better experience to watch movies in ultra HD quality with one plus 7.
    gorgeous and very pretty in look....
    ......its all making me a big fan of this community.
    gud luck one plus......and wish to make the users happy.

5. _ADARSH_ash_ Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

_ADARSH_ash_, Jul 10, 2019 :
    Thank you for everything oneplus
    I will enter for contest
    We oneplus 7 pro got camera is amazing goe nature photos

6. Q1561834064079 Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

Q1561834064079, Jul 10, 2019 :
    I got my OnePlus 7 pro a week ago and I couldn't be happier with my choice. This phone is simply amazing. I loaded all of the apps I normally use and then proceeded to open every single one of them one right after the other. The phone opened every app instantaneously! I have never owned a phone this fast. The screen is bright and clear and it has the best cellular service I have ever seen on any phone.

I only have three items on my wish list for this phone, one handed mode, a step counter and visual voicemail.

I think I will buy my wife the 7, she likes the smaller phone.

7. Ashish Meher 7676 Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

8. Guimoufle Donut Jul 10, 2019

Guimoufle, Jul 10, 2019 :
    Thank you for this great contest !! Here is my review :

Favorite features:

- Screen : The screen is so immersive !! I am travelling a lot and the time pass so fast since I can watch my TV Shows in the plane or the bus with such a big screen with no camera on it ! And I am not talking about gaming !!

- The speed : I have never got a phone which was as fast as one of the one plus series !! No bug even when you have a lot of app open, the user experience is so different than with the phones I had before!

- The alert slider : It is rare to find that option on a phone. I did not think it would be useful for me but after few days of use, I would not be able to loose this option ! Especially when you start to fall asleep and realize that you forgot to turn your phone in silence mode. You do not need to kill your eyes anymore !

Improvement:

It would be very nice if it was possible to unlock your phone with fingerprint by pressing one time the screen (and not touching it two times and then using the fingerprint). It is sometimes annoying when you carry your phone in your hand and the screen “wake up” by itself. It would also be much faster to unlock.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

PS: Sorry for my English :rolleyes::D

Crystal Z. likes this.
  9. R1562772707079 Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

R1562772707079, Jul 10, 2019 :
    This is my first experience with One plus, and I can just say that even my next mobile is going to be One Plus !!!!
    It's just awesome in every aspect... loving it !!!

10. G_shankar_srivastav_dhGZ Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

11. W1516013327393 Eclair Jul 10, 2019

12. E1562558803289 Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

E1562558803289, Jul 10, 2019 :
    I absolutely love my OnePlus 7. The blazing fast processor allows me to play all my games without any lag. For when I'm streaming, the crystal clear display let's me watch everything without missing a beat. And I can't forget about that amazing wide angle camera to capture every moment I'm with family and friends. The only improvement I'd make would be on the casting option to better watch my shows. All in all, great product for a low price.
    1562779264910.jpg
    My reaction when someone told me how much I was getting at what price.

13. _Mohit_Bhatia_ Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

_Mohit_Bhatia_, Jul 10, 2019 :
    The device is awesome. I like it's triple camera combination and glass finishing which make it a luxury beast. Moreover, the 12 GB ram and 855 snapdragon makes it unbeatable in performance.
    The fluid AMOLED display with 90hz refresh rate make the gaming experience more amazing. At last one plus had done a great deal by providing the most durable pop up camera. I was am a one plus fan for the time they had launched their first device. Every time one plus provides more than expected to it's users . Really I am so much impressed with one plus experience.
    #Oneplus
    #OnePlus7Pro
    #NeverSettle
    #Amazing

14. G_ZAHID_KHAN_JGhQ Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

15. C1561411580523 Donut Jul 10, 2019

C1561411580523, Jul 10, 2019 :
    I had been using Samsung for past 4 years and after watching numerous videos and reviews and so much contemplation, I switched to OnePlus with 7Pro. Having said that, let me give you my perspective of the phone:

Features:
    1) Undoubtedly the SPEED…Its blazing fast and so smooth. Everything in the phone feels so alive and so beautiful. Everything opens in a split second.

2) Beautiful Screen – The screen produces such vivid colors and it’s big yet easily manageable. Just love watching videos and reading emails, books etc.

3) Overall Great Quality: 280 words are so less for the review but overall software and hardware are great surpassing all my expectations. Build quality is great. Charging speed is insane. Battery life is amazing, lasts me at least 1.5 days with screen time of 8 to 11 hours depending on usage (contrary to so many reviews I saw/read online). I got the almond color phone and got so many praises and curious eyes following the phone. Also love that it comes with screen protector and the case. I love camera too. It produces really good quality image and certainly comparable to Samsung phones.

One thing to improve:
    Would be best if they can figure out a way to put back headphone jack. On that note, I wish the phone came with earphones or at least a dongle.

Meme:
    Speed and Qulaity.jpg

rmpcsekar likes this.
  16. Aditya_L Eclair Jul 10, 2019

Aditya_L, Jul 10, 2019 :
    Anyone who has ever used a OnePlus device will know that Oxygen OS is by far the most fluid experience available out there. Add a 90Hz AMOLED display with the Oneplus 7 pro that drains battery but then make up for it with Warp charge that gives you 50% in like 20 minutes! mind=blown. Now all this put at a price range around ₹50k ($669) with 12 gigs of RAM as an option, what's not to love really. Personally, I love the fact that the phone is just bright enough unlike the other flagships. I love the fact that the camera modes can be modified as needed which no one else is doing right now. As a student, Its a phone that would work for me in any scenario I can imagine.
    The only thing I'd like to see different personally would be the pop-up selfie camera. I love the idea but the fact that users are expected to not over use it is a very small letdown but only because it feels like a limitation and we users NEVER SETTLE!
    If you've seen the spiderman meme where Miles is looking at Peter B Parker with admiration, you could picture Peter being OnePlus and all other flagships being Miles. Because all this premium quality and features aimed at user satisfaction at a justified price really is a lesson to be learnt for the other flagships out there.

rmpcsekar likes this.
  17. G1560395517671 Cupcake Jul 10, 2019

G1560395517671, Jul 10, 2019 :
    1.) The Bezelless 2K HDR display - Watching HDR YouTube videos at 1440p is very immersive on this display.

2.) 90HZ Refresh Rate - Makes using the phone so much fun to use and makes the phone feel like it breezes through anything and everything you throw at it.

3.) The Screen Calibration setting - I love being able to fully utilize the Amoled display and get gorgeous vibrant colors for playing games and viewing the photos I take. My favorite setting is under Advanced "AMOLED Wide Gamut"

The improvement I would like to see OnePlus be the first to achieve is a future phone with a Bezelless screen like the OnePlus 7 Pro but include a headphone jack. I still love using my wired headphones because of the sound quality they produce, I even go as far as using my external DAC in the car and carry it with me places with my OnePlus 7 Pro, so having a bezelless phone with a headphone jack and HIFI DAC would be the dream phone.

Here is my meme:

1562795126054.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019

rmpcsekar and TibiTibi like this.
  18. viditanjali Cupcake Jul 11, 2019

viditanjali, Jul 11, 2019 :
    edges notification light not running on all corners of curved. and no option to change colors.

19. rmpcsekar Donut Jul 11, 2019

rmpcsekar, Jul 11, 2019 :
    I am using 1+ 7 last 10 days. It's fantastic mobile. Smooth oxygen os and best performance mobile. Nice elegant look mobile. Stereo audio is additional advantages. Comfortable price.

20. Phonegrapher Eclair Jul 11, 2019

Phonegrapher, Jul 11, 2019 :
    One plus 7 pro is a very balanced device its fast , its smooth and its way too much sleek . The state of the art hardware Snapdragon 855 , upto 12 GB ram , A display with refresh rate of 90 hz , Dxo mark rated awesome cameras and a massive storage of 256 GB and Ufs 3.0 with my all time favourite Oxygen Os with a nebula blue colour it is just a hearthrob device

rmpcsekar likes this.