[Winners Announced] OnePlus 7 Series: Review and Spread the word

1. D1560612526997 Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

D1560612526997, Jul 14, 2019 :
    Firstly I love the Icon .Never settle very much[e]1f60d[/e]
    Before this I have used one plus 6 which is so go good but this one plus 7 pro is beast and I love this name one plus [e]1f60d[/e].snapdragon 855 is much awsome and 90 hz screen is also so much awesome . BUT One think that I face lock does not used at night otherwise camera and battery life I so so much good and nebule blue colour is so much beautiful. the phone design and all features aur also one plus as like it's name One plus[e]2764[/e]️

2. geofallas Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

geofallas, Jul 14, 2019 :
    Well I will do it in Spanish: este teléfono es increíble, en todos sus aspectos, la pantalla es asombrosa y no pasa desapercibido y es perfecto para deslumbrar. El sonido estéreo es fenomenal. Y el software es genial super rápido y sin bloatware.

En una palabra sería es un teléfono pura vida!!

3. Z1549205944797 Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

Z1549205944797, Jul 14, 2019 :
    software of one plus 7
    is so fast
    and Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processors
    camera is beast same as DSLR
    video quality awesome
    best in shape
    handle Mobile to use in hands
    Colors of mobile is superb[e]2764[/e]️

4. D1560612526997 Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

Firstly I love the Icon .Never settle very much [e]2764[/e]️[e]2764[/e]️[e]2764[/e]️
    Before this I have used one plus 6 which is so go good but this one plus 7 pro is beast and I love this name one plus [e]2764[/e]️.snapdragon 855 is much awsome and 90 hz screen is also so much awesome . BUT One think that I face lock does not used at night otherwise camera and battery life I so so much good and nebule blue colour is so much beautiful. the phone design and all features aur also one plus as like it's name One plus[e]2764[/e]️[e]1f60d[/e] it can beat all phones

5. D1560612526997 Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

Firstly I love the Icon .Never settle very much.
    Before this I have used one plus 6 which is so go good but this one plus 7 pro is beast and I love this name one plus .Snapdragon 855 is much awsome and 90 hz screen is also so much awesome . BUT One think that I face lock does not used at night otherwise camera and battery life I so so much good and nebule blue colour is so much beautiful. the phone design and all features aur also one plus as like it's name One plus ......

6. G1560547730992 Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

G1560547730992, Jul 14, 2019 :
    The Features for which i bought Oneplus 7 pro..
    1. Display: A good design with good display can give you classy and smooth experience..The fluid amoled display is the best part of the phone. It has all with full screen display, 90 hz refresh rate..
    2. Performance: The good thing about oneplus is oxyzen OS which is regularly updated..Gaming mood is superb addition to this.I also liked Zen mode. The idea is excellent..
    2. Battery: I am satisfied with the battery backup.. I'm moderate user.. I can pass the whole day without charging phone and even more..

Improvement i recommend:
    Camera: Although Camera is much better than ever before. I want more improvement in camera section.. I had to install GCam for Camera..Even screenshoot is not that much good..

Overall I'm satisfied with OP 7 Pro.

7. suhantm Honeycomb Jul 14, 2019

suhantm, Jul 14, 2019 :
    Favorite Features:

THE SCREEN. I have forever been spoilt by this beautiful 2K 90Hz Screen I'm typing on right now. I love using it while playing PUBG, watching Stranger Things on Netflix and of course watching MKBHDs Criiisspy videos!

THE SPEAKERS. They are so damn loud and well balanced and don't distort even at the highest volume! I love using them while gaming, listening to music out loud and for waking my cranky lazy self in the morning!

WARP CHARGE 30. I have always loved having fast charging on my previous OnePlus phones but Warp Charge takes charging to the next level! I love having the ability to charge my phone from 0-60 in less than 30 min, especially when I'm running late for something and my phone needs a little juice!

Suggestion for Improvement:

THE CAMERA. I am quite satisfied with the primary sensor but the colors and detail on the wide and zoom lens have a lot of room for improvement. Also, please add wide/zoom for both pro mode and video! I have faith though, especially after seeing the 9.5.7 Changelog!

Bonus Question (Meme):

How I felt upgrading from the 5T to the 7 Pro!
    [​IMG]

Thanks for creating this @David Y. !

8. Kelvin Nukula Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

Kelvin Nukula, Jul 14, 2019 :
    I can easily unlock my phone with the in-display fingerprint sensor, the 90hz display makes reading ebooks so enjoyable and the battery life is always reliable.

Goku going Super Saiyan 3 for the first time is the best meme that describes One plus right now. Each year One plus releases a phone that is better than the previous one. #NeverSettle ;).

I think the one feature that this phone needs improving upon is the speakers, though I am sure they will improve on that on their next phone.

9. C1562343577680 Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

C1562343577680, Jul 14, 2019 :
    Comeing from iPhone 6s plus as a new user of One plus 7 series I had many setback switching from iOS to android,one plus need to work in many areas where ideally iOS simply takes their users to 7 th heaven.
    Now the most stricking features of Oneplus according to me :
    1) Reading mode: I think reading mode is one feature every phone should have in this generation,Phone is replaced print media half way and serving as a platform for education, news,Diploma courses, communication in such cases reading mode has helped my case a lot but we need more features like highliters option to present photos in headlines and key word can appear in specific Colors much like old school hand written notes.
    2) Display: I just fell in love with the display of my phone color saturation, brightness everything is great,Display is the best way we interact with our phone and world of internet and no doubt it has to be top notch ,but there could have been a better display like one with more than 91% body to screen ratio and even larger display.
    3) Zen mode: I have been useing this feature to time breaks between my work shift ,it can be integrated with laptops and tunes add more feature to it.
    Bonus (Meme) : (The power within your hand!!) One plus7

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019

10. O1563108474167 Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

O1563108474167, Jul 14, 2019 :
    Favorite features are:
    • Hardware switch to turn phone silent: perfect when starting a work meeting or the show is starting at the cinema, and always really easy to check the silent status without the need to turn the phone on.
    • Secret app list protected with fingerprint: I can let my young nephew play with her apps without the scare she would mess up my work stuff.
    Never settle:
    • Keep improving things: a smaller version of the device would be great!

11. G1559987529162 Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

12. sharibhasan694 Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

sharibhasan694, Jul 14, 2019 :
    I am a person who uses the phone mostly for watching content and videos so for me, the biggest feature of the OP7 Pro has to be the combination of full screen with no obstructions and Dolby Atmos. Out of the world experience.

Additionally, super fast warp charge and the 90 hz make my top 3 features.

Improvements - A OnePlus music player app.

13. Nischal_Subedi Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

Nischal_Subedi, Jul 14, 2019 :
    Hey OnePlus
    I m from Nepal .I just bought OnePlus 7 recently .
    OnePlus 7 ,under the hood snapdragon855 it's performance is awesome . I m in love with performance level of 855 SOC .combined effect of SOC and OXYGEN OS gives you a really smooth performance .It's stereo speaker sound experience is really amazing ..I m in love with smoothness of OnePlus 7

anishkumar250290 likes this.
  14. anishkumar250290 Donut Jul 14, 2019

15. V1541603637154 Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

V1541603637154, Jul 14, 2019 :
    The features I like about the one plus are the display, processor and the OS.
    Improvement can be making the phone waterproof.
    This is really I great phone one can get.

ÆBDULLAH likes this.
  16. ÆBDULLAH Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

ÆBDULLAH, Jul 14, 2019 :
    This is just amazing great display incredible speed and above all is rapid charging just amazing phone to use.
    I didn't think it need much improvement it's just great.

17. O1563135898320 Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

O1563135898320, Jul 14, 2019 :
    HI all , after saving for almost a year , i bought the one plus 7 . Thank you for the surprise as the price was reduced to 32999INR , the best thing is that everyone is looking at your phone and the features as its exceptional .. the only one thing that bugs me is and its a minor thing which may not be an issue to others is WHEN YOU ACTUALLY PLAY A GAME THE TOP NOTCH GOES ON THE LEFT ( FOR MOST OF THE PEOPLE ) AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS THE SPEAKERS THAT ARE PRESENT TOWARDS THE BOTTOM LEFT ARE COVERED BY YOUR HAND . SO YOU EITHER TURN YOU PHONE OR USE AN EARPHONE . WHICH MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE AS HOLDING THE PHONE AND PLAYING IN ONE POSITION IS ESSENTIAL TO SOME PEOPLE .. SO SEE IF THE SPEAKERS CAN BE SHIFTED TO THE RIGHT SIDE IF THE PHONE'S BOTTOM . IM ONLY SAYING AS YOU ASKED WHAT CAN BE DONE BETTER .. AGAIN THANK YOU FOR A GREAT PHONE , I DOUBT IF I EVER CAN USE ANOTHER BRAND APART FROM ONEPLUS

18. Edi. Cupcake Jul 14, 2019

Edi., Jul 14, 2019 :
    • The thing I love the most about OnePlus 7 Pro is the screen. With no notch or hole punch, the screen simply melts into the bezels. At 1440p, it's perfect for watching movies on it and feeling that you're holding pretty much just the screen itself, compared to the more visible bezels from the other phone brands. My second favourite is the design. The Nebula Blue version looks soooo good that I often tend to take my case off just to show off that gorgeous back finish while in a busy day. The third would be the fast in-screen fingerprint scanner. I skipped on the 6T just because of the slower scanner, but this one, oh boy, is the fastest in town! It's my main screen unlock method.
    • The camera zoom could use an improvement. When I tell my friends my phone is the best around, I still have to mention that Huawei P30 Pro can take better photos when zoomed in. I dislike the fact that I can only zoom x3 while maintaining the quality. But I'm sure you guys are already working on a better camera.
    • [​IMG]

19. W1561753316021 Cupcake Jul 15, 2019

W1561753316021, Jul 15, 2019 :
    hi,

favorite features:
    1) great battery life for intense daily use;
    2) highly stable and customizable software to personalize your phone and homescreen to your delight;
    3) the best hardware with latest software features constantly updated so you're always up-to-date enjoying the best of what's available;

improvement:
    homescreen - it's where you always start off. The launcher is crucial and could do with more customisation features, such as allowing for more icon density and size settings.

meme:
    You only live once! Easy upgrade for your life experience.

1563145974606.jpg

20. mako1200 Cupcake Jul 15, 2019

mako1200, Jul 15, 2019 :
    1.) Battery life, wide lens, Oxygen OS. The wide lens is killer....love using it for anything from group photos to landscape photography.
    2.) I'd wish I didn't have to use the zoom lens for portrait mode!
    3.) [​IMG]