[Winners Announced] OnePlus 7 Series: Review and Spread the word

1. Nani1114
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

2. LikhitC
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

LikhitC , Jun 14, 2019 :
    For someone like me who's coming from a very old Phone(Honor 7),the OnePlus 7 is nothing short of magical.
    My biggest worry was about the display size considering how drastically bigger it is than the 5.2 inch screen on the Honor 7 but it's safe to say that once you get used to a big display,it's hard to go back.
    Everything is just perfect.
    1)Beautiful Display(I like it best on vivid mode)
    2).Impressive bloat-free software with just the right features to strike a perfect balance.
    3)Absolutely satisfactory camera for my needs,no complaints.
    4)Great speakers
    5)Very nice design,feels great in my hands and the notch is pretty non-intrusive and easy to get used to.
    One unique feature which stands out is the off-screen gesture.I do use it frequently and it is kinda fun to draw a V to switch on the flashlight.
    The only thing I'd want is probably a 120hz refresh rate on the next device.
    Best meme can only be this-
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019

3. milan786
    Donut Jun 14, 2019

milan786 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    oxygen os
    dash charge
    speed which actually i need [e]270c[/e]️
    camera beast

4. S1560512959496
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

S1560512959496 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    My OnePlus 7 Pro is just the best in almost everything but Camera, Display and never ending speed are just out of the world , this is my first OnePlus phone and I become fan of it. For improvement try to make it as it is as it is just wow. The more I use, more I love.

5. Murkla
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

Murkla , Jun 14, 2019 :
    The OnePlus 7 Pro is my new daily driver, and I absolutely love it.
    Everything from the sleek design and amazing screen to the fluent software and rapid updates of it, is great.

I suffer from some paranoia issues so the simple fact that the selife-camera physically CAN NOT spy on me when I dont know is a huge benefit for me (yes I know it sounds silly but this is actually one of the reasons why i purchased this device).

The minor complaint I would have is that the headphone jack is sadly missing from the device.
    As a music producer and lover I would greatly benefit from having a headphone-jack, since I almost always use my Studio-monitor headphones to listen to and review music on.

So thank you Oneplus for this amazing product, I sure will be using it alot.
    Lets just end with this little meme.
    iprating.png

6. Priyanshu mehta
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

Priyanshu mehta , Jun 14, 2019 :
    i love oneplus best phone in the range and hardware is super good and software is very smooth. i use its camera and i also play pubg its runs so smoothly.. its a great phone.

7. Justin Goodwin
    Donut Jun 14, 2019

Justin Goodwin , Jun 14, 2019 :
    I have recently just been giving my one plus 7 pro from EE as I am rep in my home store .

This is one of the best phone I have used in a long time.
    I have been in the mobile industry for over 20years now.

One of the best features I have enjoyed using is obliviously the camara and the selfie pop up camera what a great idea this is.

Also I have used the ZEN mode twice now once I have arrived home from work and just sat and had my dinner not looking at my phone. Great idea. brings you back to reality.

I have attached a photo of the Angel of the north I took using the the one plus 7 pro.
    1560513205134.jpg

8. L1559310799320
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

L1559310799320 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    I am usin OP7 pro.
    Love the
    1. Screen with fluidic 90hz display(only full front screen in th market) complemented wid light nd elegant oxygen OS.
    2. Bossy(in a good way) zen mode which gives a welcome break from the virtual world.
    3. Pop up selfie camera which is stylish and does its job spot on. In addition its fall sensor makes it much crash proof.

Watching videos is something which I lik the most coz of its awesome display and stereo speakers which makes th experience at par wid television.

Thing that I wud lik to change is the improvement in camera software to back up the awesome camera hardware. Auto focus, night mode and video stabilization is still not upto the mark.
    P. S- There has been a lot of improvements in camera software but I still think there is room for more
    Last but not the least a meme to describe th OP team or th phone itself. 1560679977196.jpg

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019

9. Pieterjan De Vliegher
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

Pieterjan De Vliegher , Jun 14, 2019 :
    I love all of them features, mostly the fingerprint scanner and the pop up camera. Sadly enough I spend my money on a laptop already. Going to save up for oneplus 7Pro now!

10. BigDogTej
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

BigDogTej , Jun 14, 2019 :
    Using the OnePlus 7 pro from last week this is my first smartphone gotta say best thing about the phone is display, OMG really this display makes me look at this phone every 20 minutes, 90hz display has really spoiled me, not going back to 60hz, oxygen os really is the best Android os right now, gaming mode that too fanatic mode is superb, and also haptic feedback is the best, well camera is good but can be improved by software update recent 9.5.7 update got a really significant changes in camera

jabaz majeed likes this.
  11. jabaz majeed
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

jabaz majeed , Jun 14, 2019 :
    Awesome Features Like Display , Software, Less Weight Than 6t. Great Sound ,But Battery Draining Issue Is There..
    My Last Mobile Is 6t Battery Is Awesome, I Found The Charging Isssue .

Overall Good Falg ship Phone In Best Price .

Thank You One Plus We Are Settled.

BigDogTej likes this.
  12. X1560521255925
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

13. atomar18
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

atomar18 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    I love this new member in my life
    I have a different confiden while holding this device in my hand..
    everything is awesome but there is only one pain #low light camera

14. Awesomness560
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

Awesomness560 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    I love the warp charging and the bigger display. The fingerprint scanner is one of the best features too. For example, Let's say I wanted to watch Netflix but someone else is hogging the TV. This phone is soo good it can give me a similar experience. I can only think of one thing OnePlus can improve on, and that thing is switching from iOS to Android. Other companies like Google and Samsung include something either it is software or hardware which transfers everything including messages and call logs. Not just contacts and photos.

15. AnanthaRohan
    Donut Jun 14, 2019

AnanthaRohan , Jun 14, 2019 :
    Review:

Cameras - Nightscape has helped a lot in clicking amazing pictures in low light
    Zen Mode - Helped a lot from doing productive stuff like studying :)
    90 Hz refresh rate- Seeminglessly smooth and love it

Always On Ambient Display is an improvement feature I would love to see

Bonus question Meme- Shooting stars meme when someone uses the 90hz on this phone [e]2764[/e]️

16. G_abhijith_sdev_YUUg
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

17. deaful11
    Honeycomb Jun 14, 2019

deaful11 , Jun 14, 2019 :
    Oneplus 7 pro is my first Oneplus device ever. I'm impressed by the performance that this phone gives.

• I really like the design of this device. It looks cool and premium. The Nebula Blue color looks fantastic. The Fluid AMOLED curved display gives amazing experience. 90Hz refresh rate makes everything smooth (scrolling, gaming, etc.). The resolution is also very good. I like watching videos and photos on it.
    • The speed that Oneplus 7 Pro has is immersive. Games run really fast even the high need games like PUBG (my previous phone couldn’t run this game). Battery life is good enough because you can charge up the 4000mAh battery really fast with Warp Charge.
    • Oxygen OS is the best UI I have ever used. It gives the best user experience with gestures, different modes (gaming, reading and zen mode) and customizability.

The only thing that Oneplus should improve is the image processing. The 48MP camera sensor is the best of the market but the image processing software doesn’t make good job.

Meme:
    33gmnc.jpg

Crystal Z. likes this.
  18. Miles_Mabry
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

Miles_Mabry , Jun 14, 2019 :
    • I love the full, no-notched, small-bezel screen. It really makes everything immersive, from watching videos, to reading forums, or using apps. Speaking of the screen the 90Hz refresh rate is amazing, everything feels and looks great on this phone.
    • A larger battery would definitely do the trick and to make this phone out of this world great.
    • [​IMG]

19. F_Nikhil_MI_PxBM
    Eclair Jun 14, 2019

F_Nikhil_MI_PxBM , Jun 14, 2019 :
    [e]1f44d[/e] Good clarity 90hz display [e]1f60d[/e]
    [e]1f44d[/e]Great performance
    [e]1f44d[/e]Good look and Built quality
    [e]1f44d[/e]Average at best camera
    [e]1f44d[/e]on par Speakers compare to previous OnePlus phones

[e]1f44e[/e]worst battery backup similar to OnePlus 5 battery. I feel battery backup is equal to 2900mAH
    [e]1f44e[/e]no headphone jack adapter

20. G_killer_tanish_tfIk
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2019