[Winners Announced] OnePlus 9 Series Launch Event celebration thread – Chat to WIN BIG!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akshay Sonker
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2021

2. Akshay Sonker
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2021

3. Akshay Sonker
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2021

4. Akshay Sonker
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2021

5. htheater
    Donut Mar 25, 2021

htheater , Mar 25, 2021 :
    The camera partnership is what they spent the mist time on and seems to be the major standout.

However, the whole package is what makes it special. From the quality construction with an incredible display, to the large battery with WARP 65T. they left nothing out!

My only real concern is official Verizon support so features like WiFi calling are available. I am are that their 5G support will be soon....keeping my fingers crossed for the rest!

Aanand_dangi_indian likes this.
  6. Akshay Sonker
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2021

7. Akshay Sonker
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2021

8. SaqibIqbalAheer , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Mar 25, 2021 :
    This mobile is a wonder due to it's camera setup, great specifications, beauty and design. The main reason to love this mobile is great photography in collaboration with HasselBlad. It is a constant achievement of OnePlus to reach a higher rank of innovative technology, trend setting design and marvelous specifications with the release of every wonder of their's in the stunning shape of mesmerizing mobiles. I am sure, OnePlus 9 series will be an irresistible master piece of innovative mobile and photography technology for all. ❤

Aanand_dangi_indian likes this.
  9. Aanand_dangi_indian , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 25, 2021 :

10. Akshay Sonker
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2021

11. Aanand_dangi_indian likes this.
  12. Aanand_dangi_indian , via OnePlus Community App , Mar 25, 2021 :

13. Akshay Sonker
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2021

14. Akshay Sonker
    Honeycomb Mar 25, 2021

15. GauravJadav
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2021