[Winners Announced] OnePlus TV: You Name It.

1. V1534993839732
    Froyo Oct 17, 2018

Attached Files:

2. Q1539651251730
    Eclair Oct 17, 2018

3. Vignesh_chandz
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

Vignesh_chandz , Oct 17, 2018 :
    Since today is the last day of this contest, I wanted to say I really enjoyed this contest and have given a lot of Names for the OnePlus TV which is a brand new OnePlus creation.
    I have submitted a lot of Names in the forums but I wanted to share a few of my personal favourites and why I have given these names.
    OnePlus Theatre
    OnePlus Show
    OnePlus SneakPeak
    OnePlus Firstlook

OnePlus Theatre

As this new OnePlus creation is gonna take place in everyone's living room , I felt it should be the centre of attraction right from its name. thats how I came up with the OnePlus Theatre. Theatre is a place where you have the original born Entertainment produced with the best Visual and Audio experience. and housing in the advanced OnePlus innovations like the assistant is a bang in the home and calling it the OnePlus Theatre with an assistant guiding us the path of popcorns and finding remote. ( Since it has the Google Assistant , OnePlus TV can also be called as Ok Theatre ).

OnePlus Show

Show is a quality or Emotion to be perceived. Such must be the creation of OnePlus partnering with various from the user perspective. and Nobody wants to miss all the Entertainment Shows with the best Audio and Visual experience. Every Show accompanying the advanced AI right in the living room just feels like a dream. A reality in few months by OnePlus TV and that's why I call it OnePlus Show.
    Discussing this with my family while dining we came up with a slogan
    " We Show , don't watch
    Experience ! " @Ruby G. @Joel Jacob @Stephen L. @Todd W. @dsmonteiro ( Thank you for believing in us -communiy)

OnePlus SneakPeak

while hearing the word SneakPeak I always feel a rush accompanied with a series of excitement.
    Cuz SneakPeak provides the overall new feel and this feel never gets bored and diminishing.
    While switching on the OnePlus SneakPeak (OnePlus TV ) Everyone must feel the rush and excitement , something like travelling to a new place. Every scene in that frame takes us there and you should not watch you should feel. SneakPeak is basically an opportunity to see whats actually coming and that SneakPeak is all about surprises.

OnePlus Firstlook

This name is very special cause everyone likes Firstlook and it's the most anticipated. With 'OnePlus Firstlook' Your always in a memorable spree. 'Firstlook' is always memorable.
    it can also be named in a fun way like the Google naming scheme of the coloured pixels.
    For the first launch it can be named 'OnePlus Firstlook'
    For the second edition it can be 'OnePlus Secondlook'
    For Third edition it can be 'OnePlus Thirdlook'

@Ruby G. @Joel Jacob @Stephen L. @Todd W. @Pete @dsmonteiro @Crystal Z. @David Y. @Chris dB

I have submitted All these names in the Google forms much earlier and have submitted more names like this.
    I wanted to share this to everyone expressing my feelings and I thoroughly enjoyed playing this.
    I wish OnePlus and Team a very all the best for their new beginning in this phase and I can't wait to see.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018

4. SUBARNO28999
    Gingerbread Oct 17, 2018

5. ShaileshKatkar
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2018

6. chaydee
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2018

7. chaydee
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2018

8. Laki Shetty
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

1darshan likes this.
  9. Laki Shetty
    Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

Laki Shetty , Oct 17, 2018 :
    One plus Joke Pro will be the best name for this TV. You guys can't able to manage the portfolio of 5 mobile de ices hardly. why do you want to make people life miserable?

10. atenaa
    KitKat Oct 17, 2018

MobileTechMatters likes this.
  11. sonalagnaik
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2018

12. iamrj
    Gingerbread Oct 19, 2018

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019

13. vid.
    Eclair Oct 19, 2018

valentin8 likes this.
  14. W1531414292346
    Donut Oct 20, 2018

15. O_rahul
    Donut Oct 21, 2018

16. O_rahul
    Donut Oct 21, 2018

17. YASHPLUSONE
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 21, 2018

YASHPLUSONE , Oct 21, 2018 :
    hi @Stephen L. as I can see the form for submitting the proposed name of the OnePlus TV is still active. wanted to ask weather this is intentional and the contest is active or weather the received entries won't be considered?
    regards!

Rishik999 likes this.
  18. Naidu420
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2018

19. Ravi Shankar Jha
    Donut Oct 21, 2018

20. eye842
    Lollipop Oct 21, 2018

eye842 , Oct 21, 2018 :
    That's a pretty bad name for the TV imo.