[Winners Announced] Show the OnePlus 6T Launch from your eyes!

1. prashant424 Cupcake Oct 17, 2018

2. kaustubhadhav Cupcake Oct 17, 2018

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. Vignesh_chandz Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

Vignesh_chandz, Oct 17, 2018 :
    I don't think your video had the depth to the tagline "Unlock The Speed". it simply potrayed the nuances of the Athelete and nothing else. If if really impressed the judges you would have atleast got a special mention by @Ruby G. But yours totally was never focussed. and stop being so descriminating on the posters and calling it done with a cheap app.
    it's all about quality and creativity , and just can't outstraight thrash everyone's hardwork.
    Just Chill Bro, you always got an another time.

J1518065870799 and Ruby G. like this.
  4. Vignesh_chandz Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

5. Vignesh_chandz Honeycomb Oct 17, 2018

6. Yashwanth888 Donut Oct 17, 2018

7. _shivamshukla_ Gingerbread Oct 17, 2018

_shivamshukla_, Oct 17, 2018 :
    It's easy for you to say as you have won the contest. Can you please share your work with us of what you have submitted.
    Congratulations by the way!

8. anish.nair Eclair Oct 17, 2018

anish.nair, Oct 17, 2018 :
    Congratulations to all the winners.
    Would like to see your pictures..

I had clicked this(image below) to justify "Unlock the Speed"
    Speedometer - for speed
    Fingerprint - to unlock using the new in-display fingerprint scanner.

1539763306312.jpg

9. anish.nair Eclair Oct 17, 2018

anish.nair, Oct 17, 2018 :
    Another one from the series.
    1539772587427.jpg

10. MobileTechMatters Gingerbread Oct 17, 2018

MobileTechMatters, Oct 17, 2018 :

_shivamshukla_

First of all this @Ruby G. mentioned to make teaser only on the TAGLINE. There's no further details that we have to only make our entries based on the brand itself.
    Hence, to confirm the same, I contacted the customer support & they said that we can make ANYTHING that's related to speed & not only about the device or the brand itself. Hence, I decided to make a teaser of an athlete confronting himself & Unlocking the speed he need.

But, for @Ruby G. you only have to make a POSTER which is created using some trash apps & write unlock the speed on top of it and that's enough to win the contest. Seriously @Ruby G. go & learn how to pick a winner [e]1f612[/e]​

_shivanshukla_

If you are going to participate in a contest and don't get selected, do so with dignity and respect once the decision is made. It's pretty crappy to then go off on a judge for not being selected and to go off on with a rant at other submissions. I have my thoughts on some of them too but I keep them to my self because not classy and unsportsmanlike to be a sore loser.

I liked your video and saw all of the incredible hardwork and time you put into it. You had a good idea and did a nice job filming and editing it. I give you a lot of credit and don't blame you for being upset. It's just how you handled not getting selected that's was upsetting. If you felt that strongly about voicing your concerns with the process you should have done so via private message at the very least. Not bashing everyone's work and the people who have to make the tough decisions in a public forum.

Again I do appreciate all the work you put in. Better luck next time. You have talent, you will eventually win something.

rohitanand and Ruby G. like this.
  11. _shivamshukla_ Gingerbread Oct 17, 2018

_shivamshukla_, Oct 17, 2018 :
    I didn't wanted to lash all out, but I was unable to control my rage. I apologize for the rude behaviour & I usually never do that, but by seeing some of the low quality posters which were selected as the winners made my blood boil too much.
    Can't help much right now, eh?
    New lesson learned: hardwork - 0, luck - 1
    Anyways, congrats to all the lucky winners [e]1f64c[/e]

MobileTechMatters and eye842 like this.
  12. sethisidd Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2018

13. techarim Eclair Oct 17, 2018

techarim, Oct 17, 2018 :
    Wow guys! Awesome job. Congrats on the win. Say Hi to Carl Pei, Joel and Crystal for me at event and tell em OP is awesome.
    I am kidding. They already know that.

14. eye842 Lollipop Oct 17, 2018

eye842, Oct 17, 2018 :
    Congrats to the winners, looking forward to see the winning entries.

15. DARTH 007 KitKat Oct 17, 2018

DARTH 007, Oct 17, 2018 :
    how do u enter USA with out a visa.
    will OnePlus pay for visa also

16. techarim Eclair Oct 17, 2018

techarim, Oct 17, 2018 :
    Gotta say, that is an awesome attempt, bro! Keep trying. OnePlus will be running more contests soon. Good luck!

17. Shivang Joshi Starting Point Expert Oct 17, 2018

Shivang Joshi, Oct 17, 2018 :
    Well, no Visa is required because USA residents would be going to NYC Launch Event, while Indian Residents would be going to Delhi Launch Event.

Ruby G. likes this.
  18. eye842 Lollipop Oct 17, 2018

eye842, Oct 17, 2018 :
    It doesn't matter if you made a great effort or not that's the beauty of these competitions.

Edited after I saw your latest response.

19. DARTH 007 KitKat Oct 17, 2018

DARTH 007, Oct 17, 2018 :
    nice to see the new comers winning.
    and not the crowd who will just chant anything that OnePlus has to say.
    the cupcakes mostly have won it.
    the cupcake itself is a derogatory term when used by the so called seniors to mock someone new in this forum.
    its high time these so called seniors and OnePlus fanboys kept their mouth shut and moved on to something better.
    all you guys do is come to this forum and mock others.

20. J1518065870799 Cupcake Oct 17, 2018

J1518065870799, Oct 17, 2018 :
    it don't matter whether any one creats a poster using crappy app or what ever. it's an idea, talent presentation. if u can't make that content then, plzzzz appreciate those people, what they have created and they will yours and always remember one thing ...the world is a stage and u have to survive in that stage....so ya!.... "survival of the fittest"....