[Winners Announced] Show the OnePlus 6T Launch from your eyes!

1. aphrahman Froyo Oct 10, 2018

2. prateeshrk Honeycomb Oct 10, 2018

prateeshrk, Oct 10, 2018 :
    @Ruby G. Submitted the form. Hope that keeping the video unlisted on YouTube is fine. Thanks for this opportunity. Had fun creating the teaser:D

Ruby G. likes this.
  3. jayaprakashpollachi Honeycomb Oct 10, 2018

jayaprakashpollachi, Oct 10, 2018 :
    super

4. loudersoft Honeycomb Oct 10, 2018

loudersoft, Oct 10, 2018 :
    Hi @Ruby G. ! I appreciate your thoughtful reply to my comments and thank you for clarifying. The language AIGA uses in regards to their position on spec work includes the following:

Source: https://www.aiga.org/aiga/content/tools-and-resources/aiga-position-on-spec-work/

If I'm being honest, it was from running a contest similar to this for an employer that I even learned about the AIGA policy myself. So, in no way do I doubt the sincerity of your intentions or the consideration offered to creative professionals by OnePlus. Like I said, I'm a fan, have been using OnePlus products for a very long time and I stand by the company.

Would you, nonetheless, acquiesce that it is from contests such as these that creative work has been culled surreptitiously and repeatedly throughout the years by those who are in positions such as yours? Clearly, based on what you've said, there is no intention of impropriety, but any whiff of it amongst people who earn a living from creative work makes it so hard to participate in contests like this.

I want to wish you, the team at OnePlus & all potential winners well in their endeavors.

rohitanand and Ruby G. like this.
  5. Venkatesh valluri Cupcake Oct 10, 2018

6. Dwilly46 Cupcake Oct 11, 2018

7. Ruby G. NA Community Manager Staff Member Oct 11, 2018

Ruby G., Oct 11, 2018 :
    Please include a link to your image when you're filling out the google form. Thanks!

8. Ruby G. NA Community Manager Staff Member Oct 11, 2018

Ruby G., Oct 11, 2018 :
    We'll post the winning entries back on this thread in our announcement :)

9. ArielCharMX Eclair Oct 11, 2018

10. Ruby G. NA Community Manager Staff Member Oct 11, 2018

Ruby G., Oct 11, 2018 :
    Ah sorry, this time it's only open to residents of our launch countries. Hope you can still make it to launch!

11. ArielCharMX Eclair Oct 11, 2018

12. ArielCharMX Eclair Oct 11, 2018

ArielCharMX, Oct 11, 2018 :
    ok, that's sad to know, I have a great idea for a teaser, very marketeable, I was about to put all my design agency to work on the teaser... anyways I hope that you guys consider Mexico in a near future, we are very hypeable haha

Saludos!

Ruby G. likes this.
  13. Dwilly46 Cupcake Oct 11, 2018

Dwilly46, Oct 11, 2018 :
    Thank you, But I want to know what type teaser you want. I don't know if you want a teaser for the event or for the phone?

14. R1537161513756 Cupcake Oct 11, 2018

15. Tanishqcool Eclair Oct 11, 2018

Tanishqcool, Oct 11, 2018 :
    how many entries are allowed? can I make a video and also give a poster to higher my chances?
    please let me know about it just 5 days left I need to do something really soon [e]1f625[/e]

Ruby G. likes this.
  16. Tanishqcool Eclair Oct 11, 2018

I can't miss this one :/ OnePlus launch event always wanted to be there and couldn't this time getting the opportunity can't lose it just like that[e]1f60a[/e] will give my best :")

17. Ruby G. NA Community Manager Staff Member Oct 11, 2018

Ruby G., Oct 11, 2018 :
    Hey Tanishqcool,

I'd suggest just going with one entry and making sure it's really good/original, fits the prompt. Also make sure that your submitted link is openable, many people have been disqualified for this reason. Best of luck!

Vignesh_chandz and Tanishqcool like this.
  18. Tanishqcool Eclair Oct 11, 2018

Can I just take videos from diff places and combine them to make a teaser or I should flim a video by myself and make one?? please clear the doubts ,I just can't afford to be disqualified [e]1f614[/e]

19. sioppz Cupcake Oct 11, 2018

sioppz, Oct 11, 2018 :
    @Ruby G.

Thank you for the opportunity!

The form says that "Submissions close on Oct 15". By what particular hour and in which time zone? I will most probably submit in the last minutes, so I gotta know :D

Also, just to check - Is a CGI video OK for the teaser?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018

20. smyagnik Donut Oct 11, 2018