Una dolce sinfonia ,
    Ma l’uomo che odi ,
    Il cui cuore si affrange ,
    Non é degno di lodi,
    Piange .

4. heyman1989
    Donut Feb 14, 2018

heyman1989 , Feb 14, 2018 :
    One she laughed so much she spilled milk out of her nose.
    Gosh I love her..

5. sundraw
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2018

sundraw , Feb 14, 2018 :
    Ma non è stato un gioco
    Il cuore mio è nel fuoco
    Adesso sei lontana
    Un altro è accanto a te
    E pensa a quale scopo
    Hai aperto una ferita
    La mente incenerita
    Ma ancora penso a te.

Crystal Z. likes this.
  6. Robert_Dusa
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2018

Robert_Dusa , Feb 14, 2018 :
    Challenge accepted I chose to write a poem to my significant one. I never did this before...

To Izabela

Write me a poem she just said,
    And if I don't, she will be sad.
    Here I am, a struggling lover to try,
    Not fail this time, and make her a smile.

She is waiting, but I don't know what to write,
    I love her for sure, but how to shine?
    Fancy words and nice thoughts what I need,
    Not this stupid thing I made.

But I love you the most in the world,
    And I will say it a million times.
    To make your day every time,
    To remember you, you are mine.

Robert

7. Dor_mm
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2018

ItzaNeedsanewphone likes this.
  8. sirme sam
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2018

sirme sam , Feb 14, 2018 :
    Kinda of funny memorable moment that actually happened on last years valentines day with me and my girlfriend. Well with valentines being on a weekday, Tuesday if am not wrong, I decided to take it easy and just share a dinner date with my girlfriend at the mall. When we were heading back to the parking to get our car, another car had been parked in front of ours such that our car was kinda blocked.
    There was a very beautiful lady in the car and her husband, as she said, had gone inside the mall to buy something. As she had the keys of the car, I requested her if I could remove her car to get mine out and she agreed. I got into the car, it was a bit awkward to be with her as she was beautifully dressed in a red miniskirt and her legs facing now towards me.
    Fortunately or unfortunately as soon as I ignited the engine, her husband came outside the mall and looked at us. Next thing i knew was this heavily built guy running towards me looking like the HULK.
    He must have thought that I was stealing his car and his DATE. Luckily his girlfriend called him by his name ,Tom if am not wrong telling him its okay i was just moving the car. I had actually frozen not knowing whether to continue moving the car or step out and plead for my life.
    Was the funniest moment I faced in my life. It took 10 minutes to explain him the scenario. He was terrified that I was eloping with his wife. My gf on the other hand was so unconscious of what was happening and couldn't stop laughing at me to this date. Valentines dinner we will never forget for sure.

Crystal Z. likes this.
  9. Dor_mm
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2018

Dor_mm , Feb 14, 2018 :
    I hope this is an international giveaway. :) I wrote this when I was single. Now, I dedicate this poem to my husband.

Come Run with Me

Come run with me,
    Let's play tag.
    On a lovely sunny day,
    Best time to eat and play.
    By the beach,
    Let us enjoy the heat.
    And sink our teeth later with some yummy treat!

Come run with me,
    Let's play tag, I said.
    Your eyes lit up for the challenge,
    But then you hesitated and recalled.
    The last time we did this you had a great fall.
    Stupid jandals, you ended up eating sand
    Which was clearly not the plan!

Maybe we can take a swim,
    Or do some crabbing or whatever is your whim.
    Take out the kite,
    Let the gentle wind guide its flight.
    We can do nothing and just be lazy,
    If you want we can do something fun and crazy!

Come run with me,
    Let's play tag.
    Rise to the challenge,
    Don't be such a daft.
    Eating sand is history,
    Can you catch me?
    Get set, ready...1,2,3....ruuuuunnnnn!

Crystal Z. likes this.
  10. F_Nitish_Chandra_BFqX
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2018

F_Nitish_Chandra_BFqX , Feb 14, 2018 :
    Yes, it was love at first sight,

I couldn’t resist falling in love when I saw your smile,

Indeed you were special ,

That’s why I couldn’t sleep for days and night.

I thought you were a crush,

So Looked for you on tinder to give you a superlike,

I still remember that rejection,

But I was still in love and I cant deny,

And I kept trying,

(9 months later….)

Finally you said yes,

And made me realized what actually is a chase.

I chased you for 9 months,

Trust me I never regret it once.

Now 5 years have passed,

And This journey will never last

Will you be my valentine for rest of my life?

DEDICATED TO LOVE OF MY LIFE .... <3

meatandy likes this.
  11. Silviu094
    Gingerbread Feb 14, 2018

Silviu094 , Feb 14, 2018 :
    Oneplus
    Giv* me free phone
    I will be grateful for like 5 minutes
    Then i'll just unlock it's bootloader, install a custom rom
    And forever forget about you
    *intended
    Also, a happy memories: There isn't one, I am sad and bitter in my current relationship so I need your free phone to make me happy for like 20 minutes

12. akidsidek
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2018

akidsidek , Feb 14, 2018 :
    This was a night I had been planning for more than month. I asked her out to go to a light art exhibition. I was relieved she agreed to go. I came up with many different plans and options but in the end nothing happened according to plan . It did not really turn out to be a date.

The day before the night, she told me that her siblings are coming along too. So it turned out to be 6 of us instead of just 2. I felt nervous knowing that because I don't think I do to well with strangers.

I was both excited and anxious waiting for the night to come. I got ready by 6pm that day. I made sure the camera and gadgets were fully charged, SD cards all empty and I was ready to have a great time. Wore my red Padini shirt and my blue spotted Dockers.

‎On the way there, I swung by a McD Drive Thru after finding out she had already had her dinner. It probably wasn't the best place to have dinner but it was the safest/most convenient option. I arrived a little earlier than they did. I had enough time to finish my Double Cheeseburger and Iced Lemon Tea. I didn't feel like finishing the fries though.

I went to the toilet to freshen up a little while waiting. When I came back out, there she was, wearing a red and blue polo shirt of similar colour to mine. Loved her smile. At first I thought she would introduce me to the rest but ended up just saying hi and proceeding to getting our tickets. I'm glad she straight away stood by me though, it helped with my anxiety.

After getting our tickets, we went up to check out the exhibitions. I turned on my camera and off we were to have a fun time. Taking photos in the dark did have its challenges but I'm glad I still managed to take some decent photos. Throughout the night, I felt really happy; I could talk to her freely without having to think twice, I could ask her to pose for the pictures and she was really great company. Her siblings were also friendly and things didn't turn out to be as awkward as I thought.

Time passed by really fast and next thing you know we had seen all the exhibitions and watched the 'Aurora Light show'. Oh yeah, we also got a light crown and bracelet that she had been saying she wanted quite a few times but refused to go get when I offered. I didn't realise it would be this way but I just kept pointing my camera at her. She was constantly the subject of my photos and videos so sometimes I purposely looked a different direction or tried to photograph something else but eventually I would end up taking a photo of her again. She's just so gorgeous.

The night came to an end pretty quickly and I did initially plan to say some things during the goodbye part but I couldn't keep her siblings waiting so the goodbye was just a goodbye. During my drive back home, I just felt elated. I blasted my 21st Century Chill playlist and I didn't turn on Google Maps for directions home. I just didn't want the night to end. I did find my way home eventually and it was a good drive home. No bad drivers or extra heavy traffic.

Upon reaching home, I straight away turned on my computer and reviewed the photos I had taken. I was quite happy with the outcome despite some shots being blurry or out of focus. I uploaded them to Google Drive after filtering out the really bad ones so that she could see the photos I took. I spent some time editing the photos too. I slept at like close to 4am that night. It was definitely one of the best nights of my life.

Crystal Z. likes this.
  13. alex_gkoumas7
    Donut Feb 14, 2018

alex_gkoumas7 , Feb 14, 2018 :
    One summer night I was sitting with my girl at a beach. We were just talking and looking the stars. She always had terrible phones and was sad about it because she had no money and I couldn't give her a gift so expensive. So I kissed her and said to her one day I will get you the top smartphone so you're not jelous of anyone! Thank you OnePlus for the opportunity to win this amazing phone!

14. I1518623186579
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2018

I1518623186579 , Feb 14, 2018 :
    You and I a tale of never ending love, fights and laughter.

thank you for the dances
    thank you for all the meals you cooked
    thank you for all the tiny things you do everyday.

love is what love does.

1518625169040.jpg

PS. I love grocery shopping with you. [e]1f498[/e]

Crystal Z. likes this.
  15. meatandy
    Oreo Feb 14, 2018

meatandy , Feb 14, 2018 :
    If you reside within the current shipping counties Yes..

16. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Feb 14, 2018

Baymax , Feb 14, 2018 :
    Well. I am pretty good poet, but I think I will share a memory.

So, get your tissues ready. This is an emotional one.

From November 9, 2016 to May of 2017 I was dating this woman who I was just head over heels for. She was an amazing woman; always able to pick me up when I feel down. Everything was almost too perfect. In December, she broke her leg while working as a hostess for a nice restaurant. She was given leave until she recovered. In January 2017 she entered a life threatening surgery which the hospital didn't think she would survive. She defied all odds and lived. She spent my birthday with me. Then in May I completely lost contact with her. I worried for days. Was calling her because she and I hadn't seen each other in a few days. Decided after a few days to call her parents. They told me to come meet them in person. They gave me the horrifying news that her health had caught up with her; she had passed away. They thanked me for giving their daughter the best last months of her life. Many of you reading may be wondering why I chose this tear-jerking memory. She was the last one I have spent a Valentine's Day with since. So, it is the last and most unforgettable Valentine's memory I have; haven't been very successful since it all happened. To this day I miss her, and really wish she had survived her health problems.

Thank you all for reading.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018

Andy L., Jeet77, DatSteph and 24 others like this.
  17. MasterMike
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2018

MasterMike , Feb 14, 2018 :
    Oneplus 5T is red
    Dash charge LED is blue
    this phone is nice
    it melts the ice.[e]1f60d[/e]

18. typischertyp
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  19. blackarrow1
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2018

blackarrow1 , Feb 14, 2018 :
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I lost my love and want a new phone.
    No serious my crush left for one year.

20. pippo96ago
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2018

pippo96ago , Feb 14, 2018 :
    Vorrei poter scrivere quanto ti amo, ma non basterebbe nemmeno la più grande delle lavagne
    Vorrei poter dire quanto ti amo, ma non riuscirei a trovare le parole tante sono
    Vorrei poter dimostrare quanto ti amo, ma non basterebbe nemmeno il più grande degli schermi oppure il più grande dei quadri
    Da quanto ti amo, non riesco a trovare le parole, semplicemente perché non esistono parole per descrivere la tua infinita bellezza

Crystal Z. likes this.