[Winners Announced] Tell us your story, we'll shout it to the world!

1. suhantm
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 25, 2019

suhantm , Dec 25, 2019 :
    Posting a second time, just in case edited entries aren't allowed or considered.

This is my story of Wonderfruit.

What is Wonderfruit? No, unfortunately it’s not a magical fruit that shows you all that you desire. Wonderfruit however IS a magical music festival that takes place every year in Thailand and I recently had the pleasure of experiencing it after years of not being able to go. (Note: I have lived in Thailand for most of my life and consider it a second home!)

It was 4 days before the festival when I got offered a ticket to go, so it all happened very suddenly. The tickets aren’t cheap, 18K INR or 250 USD on average, so I was very very lucky to get a complementary ticket from one by the mysterious initials of CM.

Since it was in a different city, a little planning was necessary for things like accommodation, clothing, etc. I was only attending for the last two days of the festival because… work. It’s an insane 4-day festival that runs non-stop, and even though I was only there for two days I chose to not book accommodation for the first night just because I thought sleep is a concept I need to forget to have a good time! So ready to go on a Saturday afternoon; I packed a few pairs of clothes, a metal bottle, a tripod with a smartphone mount but most importantly, a charger and powerbank to keep my camera, the OnePlus 7 Pro, ready to capture all the epic moments. So, I got on a minivan and headed to the festival, ready to experience the first night/day!

I’ll try keep this short for the TLDR peeps here, but it was incredible. There’s this acronym that various music communities use which is ‘PLUR’ which stands for ‘Peace Love Unity and Respect’. Now not to sound like a hippie or anything but I truly felt all of those in the first night/day at the festival. There was so much positivity and sense of community amongst everyone over just the love of the music, art and other experiences there. It was one of those days where I didn’t have a single negative interaction or thought, which is getting kinda difficult these days with all the negative news floating around! I only did music on the first night/day: I attended the sets of Chromeo, Breakbot, Viken Arman and Acid Pauli which was the DJ that played the sunrise set (Panorama attached below). All were amazing in their own way, but the sunrise set was the most memorable. Hoards of people joined throughout the 4-hour set from 4 am to 8 am and just had a ball listening to the gold pouring out of the speakers at the Solar Stage. The sense of PLUR peaked right as the set ended and everyone dispersed to recover and comeback a few hours later for Day 2.

Day 2 was chilled. Just did a workshop to learn to play the Hangdrum (have a listen here), made a bowl out of recycled plastics and enjoyed a music set or two more before heading back the following day to get back to the daily grind.

I could go on and on about the experience, but as I said earlier it was just incredible. I’ve shared a few pictures below that probably speak for themselves. The 7 Pro did a fantastic job at capturing the moments there and I've really lost the urge to use my DSLR now just because of the convenience of having a really great camera that fits in my pocket.

One thing I just wanted to end on was that attending this music festival brought about similar positivity that I have gotten from attending a bunch of OnePlus events now. The power of community is incredible and just adds a little human-ness to the digital world we live in!

IMG_20191215_042914.jpg IMG_20191215_071345.jpg IMG_20191214_202906.jpg IMG_20191215_170613.jpg IMG_20191215_173528.jpg

Thanks for hosting this awesome contest @YRJ!

Attached Files:

2. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Dec 25, 2019

YRJ , Dec 25, 2019 :
    Hey there,
    As I can see, you have posted exactly 4 times since you joined yesterday, where did you try posting?

suhantm likes this.
  3. luxuskamel
    Marshmallow Dec 26, 2019

luxuskamel , Dec 26, 2019 :
    thanks a lot, bits! (I'm late but better ik)

I totally second what Cheetos said

B.I.T.S., YRJ and Cheetosdust like this.
  4. X1577386641790
    Eclair Dec 26, 2019

X1577386641790 , Dec 26, 2019 :
    ok here is my story it about my fantastic ONE+ 7pro
    before I was going to buy it I was going to buy Samsung's at25. but I looked on line saw review and a video comparing the two phones then I when to see phone at t mobile ok so I buy one+7pro and now I had it for 6months and still have not disappointed the speakers are still awsome and the graphics the play high level graphics and quickness are in this phone it's like a p station 4 in my phone I still need to learn more how to use the camera better but I so glad that I got this phone my life is wwwway more wonderful with it

YRJ likes this.
  5. jinalaid
    Cupcake Dec 27, 2019

jinalaid , Dec 27, 2019 :
    ' i don't have time for this sh*t!!!' he thought and went back to his meetings ....

She waited for his reply with a heavy heart and expectation that he will apologize and make things right .....

Neither the message came nor the apologies... She waited in vain again...

A few months later ... He was in the middle of a career defining deal, but that particular day he just couldn't concentrate on his work, distracted, irritated and listless, he kept going in circles....

He thought if he could just calm his mind for a second he will realize what's wrong, did all things possible , showed his files to his bosses and colleagues to find an error but no one could, in fact they all said it's wonderful, it's perfect work, you will take the company to great heights... He felt happy with this ...but still at the back of his mind something kept tugging at him. Leaving all this aside he started concentrating on his work harder.

The day of the deal arrived, all things went smooth, his company clinched an all important client.. in the evening, party was arranged, bubbly was popped and they all danced, made merry he got the loudest cheers.. after the last round of selfies and groufies, and shots, he called it a night

Finally alone in his car he checked his personal mobile, saw numerous missed calls and messages... Opened the top one to see her lying in a pool of blood, the medvacs trying to resurrect her …

Without thinking he dialed her number… and an unknown voice answered, he just asked where and the voice answered the hospital ….

He drove the hardest and fastest … outside the ER, their friends were standing, he approached them, but they ignored him, not letting him get to her at all.

He tried entering the ward, but the security stalled him, and one of the friends shouted, "oye, you are not allowed here, go find another hospital!!!!"

He begged and he pleaded, no one dared talk to him. He just stood there stupified.

Then someone came running outside and said she will survive, she is in surgery there is a lot to be repaired….

They all gave a cheer and he just collapsed.

The kind girl who had answered the phone, came towards him, offered him water and said,

"Congratulations, even in this state she accepted your ungiven apology!"

by jiya

www.instagram.com/unheardkhwaishein

Wonderwoman13, G_plusone and YRJ like this.
  6. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Dec 27, 2019

Venky61 , Dec 27, 2019 :
    I shared my story last year but when I saw this post by @YRJ I felt that this would be a right platform to share it again. So I slightly updated my story. Hope this doesn't make you yawn ;)

Long Long Ago.... It was time for me to join a University. Those were the days with only two options, pay less and compromise or pay high to get quality education. I was confused. I couldn't afford the high quality education but wanted to experience it. At the end I had to settle with Motorola University, which at the moment was gaining attention for its facilities provided in affordable fees. I was happy for a while but there was no sense of satisfaction, then my limitations calmed me down. I tried giving suggestions to the university for improving the quality and student experience, but my voice felt unheard. They said " We decide what you will be availing". The feeling of being tied down, not able to do anything stayed.

One fine day, on an educational tabloid Youtube I saw an article about an upcoming University OnePlus that's trying to change the things with the tagline Never Settle. It immediately got my attention as it aimed at creating a curriculum by inputs from student’s community and that too at an affordable cost. I was amazed, but at the same time believed it to be just a marketing strategy. Too good to be true. The university was even appreciated for its move by the some of the famous Professors like "MKBHD, Android Authority". With curiosity I researched about the University and exactly then I saw her in one of the video. She was in a silk white dress; must be the universities ambassador. She was presenting what OnePlus provides to students. I was impressed with the university but my focus stayed on her, standing there tall, slim and beautiful. Her name was "One", you may know her as "OnePlus One". I fell in love at that very moment. I went through a new emotion for the first time - "Phonegasm". I wanted to meet and talk to her. Days started feeling longer.

The "OnePlus University" was launched in US but not yet in India. I decided take the risk and apply though I was going to loose the money I invested in "Motorola". I thought OnePlus One being the ambassador should be able help me out, so I reached out to her online. She said "you need an invite to join the university". She saw my disappointment and whispered "Seek out to the forum, you will get help". I visited the forum immediately and surprised with the number of students lined up to get an invite. I didn't lose hope. I went there everyday to try my luck, finding a way to reach her. The articles on Youtube made my wait both exciting and painful.

One sunny morning, I opened my mail box and saw a message. "Bro, do you need the invite?". I asked "why me?". He replied "It's called random act of kindness". I thanked him and applied for the University. After a long exciting wait, I met her for the first time. This time she was in gorgeous sandstone black outfit. She welcomed me with a handshake. The touch was nothing I felt before. Soft and smooth. She gave a quick tour about the starting course "Cyanogen". Our conversations slowly increased. Classmates started envying our relationship. She inspired me to get into photography and also introduced to many new courses in the University like Unlocking, Rooting and Flashing. I was impressed with her versatility and the ability to motivate me. Our chemistry sparked and conversations became never ending.

The forum was the activity club of the University. I met other students who were keen to discuss about the improvements to be made and there were campaigns to help new students. Slowly many of my friends started joining the university as it opened in India too. Days swept away swiftly, Oneplus One was replaced as Ambassador by Two, X, Three & then ThreeT, but I knew “No one could replace One”. I thought I can stay forever with my One, but as people say "Life is never fair". She met with an accident, her vision and audio capabilities were reduced. I tried my level best to get her Treated to be back as before but it only lasted for a while. She said“You need to move on, I need some rest” and she left. It shattered my hopes. Her intentions were good, but I wasn’t ready. In those difficult times, I made a new friend “G4” from LG University. She somehow reminded me of One.
    One more year passed and it was the Annual Event of the University where I saw her. “Oneplus 5”. Had a conversation with her and it struck with a ray of hope and positivity. We exchanged numbers and became friends. She was more of a New Gen girl and I was trying to learn few things from her, especially about Photography. We both together participated in Couple of Competitions like "Unboxing" and "Review" where we had to share how we met and what we like about each other. These contests helped us in getting closer. I also started sharing photos on the University bill board- ShotOnOneplusand to my surprise even got selected few times.
    "It was the magic of OnePlus 5", at least that's what I thought.

It was my last year of graduation and one course that I took has changed the game for me. It was "Creative Content Making" taught by Professor @Ruby G. She was extraordinary. Taught us how to think out of the box and explore the capabilities. I attempted tasks that I never knew I had in me. With my performance at the Tasks assigned by her, I got an opportunity to be a "Reviewer for short Courses" (Accessory Tester). I was overwhelmed. It inspired me more to share the knowledge/information and help others in choosing the right course. My Journey in making Videos, Blogs and Reviews on Specific Courses (Tech Gadgets) started here. My graduation ended and I missed those tasks from professor. I thought I could still visit her in between but she moved to NY. I still used to visit OnePlus occasionally for her (OnePlus 5), during that time I used to observe how some of the students have been contributing so well with Tutorials, Q&A sessions and more. I may not have had personal interaction with many of them but I can say that I learned so much.

If you have observed, I joined the University for One and with the course of time so much has changed. Now I am thinking about the Professors, Students and the Activities rather than One or 5. There are many such users like me who enter OnePlus in search for One and slowly become a part of OnePlus by either being a Permanent/Visiting Faculty or Organizers or Happy backloggers. Someway or the other, you come back. That's the beauty of the community. Also if you are good at making friends (PS: I s**k at it), you will find your Joey/Barney/Sam just right here. :)

Right now I have registered for Post Graduation in the latest Course OnePlus TV under the guidance of Professor @Todd W. and @Crystal Z. It's been going great. I am learning new things. I see that the responsibilities increased but the satisfaction is un-matching.

And that was my Story.... To be Continued

PS: Still in relationship with OnePlus 5 ;)

7. GaToKnechto42
    Gingerbread Dec 27, 2019

YRJ likes this.
  8. I1577151769703
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2019

I1577151769703 , Dec 28, 2019 :
    hi guys iam sudarshan.i was born in a small town named Tadipatri.In the chilhood I am very innocent guy and don't want to enjoy with other people but I enjoyed my own company.During school days also my behaviour is some what different from other students but I'm one of the brilliant students in the school.From the chilhood onwards I have lot of self respect and devotional person. After getting good marks in 10 th standard I joined in a college.My earlier days in a college were very difficult why because I completed schooling in my local language but joined college in English medium. my friends are also joined along with me in the English medium.After completion of some of the classes they are afraid of that medium and they jumped into local medium and they asked me to join in the local medium.But I believed in my self and I just said that "guys I want to accept the challenge and want to be in the English medium and get success" .All my friends are laughing to me during the break because of my suffering in the starting stages.Upto completion of quarterly exams I'm in dilema of I'm not in a correct path.But one day evening during study hours in the college one of our lectures came to me and told that "don't bother man it will happen to every one but you have to accept the challege and work on it you will surely get success" that words worked on me like energy booster and there onwards I studied well and got good marks than my friends and they were shocked. For higher studies I want to move away from my town and study in a good campus.But beacuse of family condition not bearing to pay that much money i studied in my own town.During the final year of Btech my college arranged campus selections and that company belongs to BPO.Every one faced interview.But little bit shy and fear in me and this was my first interview I didn't answerd well and not selected in that.After completion of Final year even after passed in distinction I remained jobless.
    After that I went to Hyderabad with my friend for learning java and Oracle.But I didn't understand well. Before going to Hyderabad I am in a positive thinking that I will surely get the job but the scene reversed.After completion of courses I went back to my town with jobless.I spent nearly one year at home applying to govt jobs but not selected.One day evening my friend came to my house and while chating with each other he told me that y are you not getting job while others are busy in their jobs,I know you have lot of talent and if u try seriously u will surely in good position.And i was in deep thinking that night.Next day morning I went to temple and prayed to God that "please give me one chance I will prove my self by going to Nandyal for bank job".After returned to home I surprised that my father advised me to go Nandyal.I went to Nandyal worked hard and got Bank Job

9. L1575279298639
    Cupcake Dec 28, 2019

L1575279298639 , Dec 28, 2019 :
    2019 has been a fantastic year for me. Though I didn't start the year on the good side but it feels so good to be where I'm right now cause I'm so HAPPY. I changed job, had a new girlfriend, a new phone (one plus 7pro) and a new challenge in life. The only thing I really didn't do was travelling to Barcelona. I'd promised myself to see the world outside starting with Barcelona. Why Barcelona? I don't know. don't ask me why. #lol. Maybe Ed Sheeran song got to me. Well, as an African I've spent all my life within the continent and I feel there's still so much more to see out there. So maybe that tells the story about my love for Barcelona.
    Anyways, I look forward to 2020. There's so much joy for everyone to see, feel and enjoy I believe. Just stay positive and be one of the good guys. As a software engineer I hope to build more apps, test and use them on my phone and help lives when I can. My story is a journey that never ends. And to some of you out there, this is just the beginning. #ciao

10. mmohansasanka
    Froyo Dec 29, 2019

mmohansasanka , Dec 29, 2019 :
    Good Morning Team..!
    Actually I have tried publishing my story and might be internet in the building made the same unpublished.
    I am writing the story once again and trying to put up the same zeal..

In the month of November, say end of November, it was an unusual rainy day (in Chennai rains this year are unusual ;)). My friend, who is very fond of Tea on a roadside shop was mouth watering to have hot tea on such a cool weather. Even though I am from Andhra Pradesh, I am not much fond of tea and coffee, but I love Horlicks. I stepped out along with him with a condition that we should be back in another 15 minutes as we have the month end KPI reports to be completed. We went across the road and his usual means of tea is from a Nair Tea shop across the street near office.
    My friend ordered a tea and a Horlicks, I requested for additional sugar as I love to have sweetie drinks. :cool:

A boy with around 22 years age, wounds on his leg, teared vest on his chest, plate in his hand with two cups - one with tea and one with coffee, faithless expression on his face and tears on his cheeks rolling was standing beside us 'Anna! tea edthukonga (Bro! please take your tea)' I personally cannot be happy if someone is crying. I was looking at him and he is not interested in anything and is working very lazy. My friend being close to the shop owner, asked the owner regarding the whatabouts of this boy. Owner said that boy lost his phone and he is very much worried about that. I looked at boy and I thought to help him. I went to him and called him aside and asked what happened.

Boy broke into tears and said, he purchased a phone from one of his friends and one day he was returning home and on his way, he lost the phone. The boy is saying he is much worried about his mother as she will daily speak to his sister(who was recently married) on that phone and he was lying to his mother last night that he gave the phone to his friend and so couldn't speak to his sister. Also, he said that he has private pictures of his girl friend he is worried of. He said he went into all bushes and roadside mud pots to check the phone and couldn't find that. During this search process, he fell onto a bush with heavy thorn plants because of rains and slippery road edges and got his skin wounded. I got tears in my eyes standby and I asked him whether he has any Gmail linked with that phone. He said he generally don't trust anyone, but he is trusting me and gave me his username and password. I rushed to my office and picked up my phone (due rains we both kept our phones at our work stations and came out). Rain stopped showering and not even drizzling and we thought even nature is helping us.

We ran to the tea shop and I sighed at my friend. He spoke to owner and we all sat at the same team shop and started find my phone app and handed over my phone to the boy - he looked at me and I said I too trust you. I teared the slip you gave due privacy settings and asked him to enter the details on this phone. He entered the same and I saw the phone - it is One plus 3. I said click on find my device. It has again helped me and the device is still on and showed us on the map the device location. We grabbed our bikes, took the boy with us and started rushing towards the location. We have stopped at a bar.

This boy remembered and said last night his friend throwed a birthday treat and they had beer here. We then rushed inside, went to owner and inquired about the phone. Owner said he doesn't know anything and asked us to leave. I suspected something and this boy asked a worker over there. He said he don't know anything and looked at owner. Owner was keenly looking at him. My suspicion is getting stronger and stronger now. Then we came out and the worker from inside started looking us and at owner. I then decided and then went to owner and asked if anyone lost their phones, will owner takes that. Owner then said Hello Sir, please leave from here else, my men will arrive and will teach you a lesson. I said I was only inquiring about the phone and why all these unnecessary things and then sighed at my friend. My friend said, ok leave it dude we will go to police station and this guy will only answerable to police. He also said, his uncle is DIG in Chennai and we know how to get this. He then made a call and spoke to his uncle and while this process is on, owner came to us and unfolded the entire story.

Last night, boy came along with his friends and was with this phone. This bar owner was very much attracted towards the phone and asked boy if he can sell away that. Boy said this phone is not for sale. While party in progress, owner has theft the phone from the table and boy found out only after reaching home, when his mom asked about phone to call his sister. Bar owner don't know how to switch off and he said without switching off, he cant take out the sim (we then understand, he is not technically good :rolleyes:o_O) and then said yes this is most secured phone and showed him that this phone is connected to maps and we found your place and he said he wont repeat this and police shouldn't be informed. We said that's ok and bar owner asked sorry to the boy and handed over the phone.

This boy is now with happiness on his face, happy tears in his eyes came and hugged me and said that you na.! (thank you bro) and then started flying jumping on the roads called his sister and informed her everything. He also promised his sister that he will never drink again and not to tell all these story to mom. His sister thanked us as well and we started going back. This is how our 15 minutes planned trip has ended up with 300 minutes adventure.

From then, my Horlicks used to be much sweeter and started thanking us like this each and every time.
    While we were having our tea on next day, I got a doubt and asked my friend "Arre bhai! You never told me that your uncle is DIG" he said, "I don't know any DIG and all. I called Anurag (our common friend and colleague in office just to scare the bar owner". From then, my we named our friend as DIG of Police. :D:D:D:D:D:D

--- From then, WE NEVER SETTLE ---

-- To be continued --

11. midhun9995
    Donut Dec 29, 2019

midhun9995 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 29, 2019 :
    HELLO GUYS,

I WILL TELL YOU A STORY WHICH I FELT LIKE THE MOST RELEVANT STORY ON THIS PLATFORM !!!

The story starts with a guy who saw an online article on 2015. It was about the new mobile brand launch. There were so many specialities for that mobile unlike others. He read the specifications one by one , Android 4.4.2, CyanogenMod , 401 ppi etc etc. and the most interesting part is it costs only 18000 ( Around 300$). When comparing to other top brands it is very competitive and price is way lower.

He was so much attracted to that because of the price , processor and the OS they are using. But he can only dream about it because of two things. 1. We can only buy it if someone invites you and the 2nd is even the price is par low he doesn't have that much money to purchase it .

Still he was determined. he followed it. Every news he saw, every article he saw, he followed it every year, every launch. and dreamt of buying it one day. On every launch he planned . " I will purchase it next year". years passed. But he never gave up.

On the 2018 launch as usual he planned to purchase it on 2019 launch. He has followed every possible news come across about it. Every leak made him more and more ambitious. He was so curious and determined that he will buy it this time but he don't know how to buy as he dont have that much money. The guy has planned atleast he will buy verient with lower price.

Finally the day came. Its launched on 14th may in india. From 17th it will be available through Amazon. The good news was it can be purchased through SBI debit card EMI. He arranged a premium SBI debit card from his collegue and planned to purchase 8 gb /256 gb model . It costs 52999. He had 15000 on in his hand.
    Then he saw for Amazon prime members it is available one day earlier. so he purchased amazon prime for a month and waited for 16th of may. On the next moment of sale he started ordering it. But unfortunately the Debit card he had was not accepted by Amazon. He went crazy and start doing it again and again. Called many collegues , arranged different cards , All are SBI debit cards it failed again and again. His collegues doesn't have a credit card which is having a limit more than 52999. So He was hopeless. On that time one of his collegue called him and told him that he is having 10000 in his account , arrange balance and persue your dream. That words gave him confidence. He called all his collegues. He got all the amount he needed to purchase it and finally
    1577647120154.jpg
    he bought it.

A guy who is having a salary of 20000/month , only earning member in the family, need to look after his family, a guy who doesn't have his own home, chased his dream and purchased OnePlus 7 pro worth 52999.

Its my own life story. Till this moment , none of my friends or family knows about this. I told that I got it as a gift from company. If they know it, they will surely say I am crazy. None of my native friends know it. Only my colleagues.

MY NEXT DREAM IS TO BUY A RED FERRARI :)

I know there are so many mistakes in this story. It might feel childish. I haven't wrote anything before. When I saw this post I felt like writing it. Forgive me for all my mistakes in the story. Please support

12. sandi_developer
    Froyo Dec 30, 2019

sandi_developer , Dec 30, 2019 :

THE REASON BEHIND SUCCESS

what you cannot see, what you cannot understand, what you cannot feel on the each most successful person;
    That is the actual success.
    Success is always waiting to come to you,
    Just you have to find the way to accept it!

-Sandi

@YRJ ,please see this.

Wonderwoman13, Starcommander and YRJ like this.
  13. G_karanvir_singh_mvAc , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 30, 2019 :
    Few Years Before When i first time seen oneplus devices in india on online sites and i feel this brand will be popular in upcoming time, after a year when oneplus 3 launched i seen its specification i take a decision to purchase oneplus3 but i had money issue so i unable to purchase my dream,... few years later when i sign up on twitter i follow pages of oneplus or official account of pete lau or carl pei and i got lots of knowledge and i take part in contests but nothing got from .... contest's...
    Now i Decide i want to do job for oneplus and i will makes DESINES of upcoming devices from oneplus with my imagination and they will be famous in whole world i want to work with CARL PIE OR PETE LAU TO SHOW MY ENTHUSIASM TOWARD ONEPLUS...( GIVE ME CHANCE TO prove my self)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2020

14. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Jan 1, 2020

YRJ , Jan 1, 2020 :
    That was the most powerful quote of your post.
    Amazing story, Loved it. Thanks for sharing :)
    All the best for 2020. I hope you get to go to Barcelona :)
    That was a great read. I am glad you could help recover the boy's lost phone. Thanks for sharing the story and putting a smile on that persons face.

15. jinalaid
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2020

YRJ likes this.
  16. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Jan 1, 2020

YRJ , Jan 1, 2020 :
    Hahahah! what a fun read @Venky61 Thank you for sharing about your OnePlus University life :D
    I'm looking forward to other parts of the story
    :)

sandi_developer, Venky61 and suhantm like this.
  17. mmohansasanka
    Froyo Jan 2, 2020

mmohansasanka , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 2, 2020 :
    You are welcome.. [e]1f4aa[/e]🏻🥰[e]1f60d[/e] Thanks for the reply..

sandi_developer and YRJ like this.
  18. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Jan 2, 2020

YRJ , Jan 2, 2020 :
    Wonderfruit sure does sounds like a magical music festival and the hangdrums is a very interesting musical instrument.
    Thanks for sharing :)

P.s. Great pics :cool:

Starcommander, MosheG1 and suhantm like this.
  19. suhantm
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 2, 2020

suhantm , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 2, 2020 :
    It really was, already saving up for this year! Thanks for hosting the contest once again.

fun fact: the Hangdrum is also a very expensive instrument. average price of one is around 1500€ 🤯

Starcommander and YRJ like this.
  20. Gaurav sonawane
    Cupcake Jan 3, 2020

Gaurav sonawane , Jan 3, 2020 :
    1 and half year ago i have samsung j7max mobile . i lost that mobile in the train while journey to thane.
    After this incidence i told my father to bring me one plus 6. My father scolded me when they saw the price of the one plus 6.
    But i want to buy one plus 6.
    I told my father that i am not going to buy any other phone than one plus 6.
    I wait for 6 months for the one plus 6. I didn't used any mobile phone in those 6 months.
    And finally on the Amazon i bought the one plus 6 after 6 months.