[Winners Announced] Tell us your story, we'll shout it to the world!

1. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jan 14, 2020

YRJ , Jan 14, 2020 :
    Thank you for sharing your story! I'm glad to hear that you are doing better now. Great post :)
    Did you make that?
    It's cool! :cool:

__.b_o_b_ likes this.
  2. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jan 14, 2020

YRJ , Jan 14, 2020 :
    Wow! Just wow. I'm awestruck. If you could, please do share with us rest of the story when you finish it. It is very inspiring.
    Nothing is impossible.
    True def. of Never Settle indeed :cool:

Waffle L. likes this.
  3. G1579162095314 , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 17, 2020 :
    my story hahaha my hole life was a joke .. one plus ..I'm born in India it's a poor country and my parents family was a poor also .. but it's okh I'm not good in study atcullly I'm very bad in study .. but I too have the right to live in this world.My family never had any hope from me.Looking at my studies. There is no life in this world, and everyone is living it in their own way. Some are difficult, some are easy.I have truly lost my life.Actually, I had requested Mantra to give me a OnePlus phone for free.And I come from a very poor family.So I have come here with hope.

4. I1578926891057
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2020

5. Josephdias007
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2020

6. Max52
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2020

Max52 , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 18, 2020 :
    Since this is the OnePlus forum, why not share a story about OnePlus.

After years and years using iPods, the iPod 4, iPod 5 and the iPod 6 it was time for a change. I needed a phone. One that I could do everything with, I could call people, text people bring it everywhere I go, but I had to make sure it was afordable and wasn't a billion trillion dollars like the Apple phones. I've always been interested in different brands such as OnePlus and Samsung and all the other smartphone brands but I noticed the difference between this brand was the price was way more affordable and were still great quality phones. The OnePlus 6 was a terrific phone, I was ready to buy it but heard the OnePlus 6T was coming out. The day came, I loved the phone, so I did what any rational person did and bought it the day after it was released. Didn't read reviews, didn't check the specs, I just knew it would be perfect.

Over a year later and here we are, still a perfect, very fast phone. Very happy to be a part of the awesome community!

YRJ and MosheG1 like this.
  7. Q1569074556467
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2020

8. mokaeswar
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2020

mokaeswar , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 19, 2020 :
    I was born and lived in Hyderabad for whole 22 years of my life and many developments happened in front of my eyes. Many of them, didn't matter and few felt like a proud thing (Apple Centre, Biggest Amazon Centre, among few. I appreciated KTR for that). But, when I saw pics of KTR Brother and OnePlus CEO in same frame, it felt different. The Company I really care about, The company that cares for its customers, The OnePlus is coming to Hyderabad.

It was like a personal happiness for me. Ever since, I saw the office from outside many times and wanted to enter it. Me, being a Civil Engineer, don't have much options to work here.

I was waiting for an opportunity for us, members, to visit the Centre and experience it for a one complete day. Many members will be happy for that. That's the main motive for me to stay active in this community, apart from helping the needful.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020

YRJ likes this.
  9. G_Neeraj_Porwal_XSAR
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2020

YRJ likes this.
  10. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jan 19, 2020

Stickied Post

Venky61, TibiTibi, B.I.T.S. and 5 others like this.
  11. RAKESH J R
    Gingerbread Jan 19, 2020

YRJ likes this.
  12. artloverjv
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 19, 2020

13. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Jan 19, 2020

Overzee , Jan 19, 2020 :
    Thanks so much @YRJ, and congratulations to all the other winners @Lnicoletti, @RAKESH J R, @RaraBunny & @artloverjv! To be honest I haven't read all the top 5 stories, but I will do when I got some spare time:rolleyes:

14. R1570361489669
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2020

R1570361489669 , Jan 19, 2020 :
    I bought my one plus 7 on 3rd October 2019.It was lost after 40 days than someone found it and he switched off my mobile.But later I called on my number and once he recieved and said that he will give back the phone ,if he get rewarded with Rs.10000 indian INR.I decided to give him money went went to the spot within 10 mins after the call.But unfortunately the guy didn't received my call and I was hurt and tried each and every step to get back my phone.After 6 hours I decided to inform to COPS, and also informed to CDR branch to track my phone.The staff of CDR branch said me to keep patience ,whenever the culprit will insert a sim we wil track the phone.I also called ONEPLUS HELPLINE they told me to take help from COPS. I wasn't relaxed I tried many ways which can't be described in order to get my phone..After 43 days a friend of mine called me and said we can get the phone as someone was getting my phone to a local mobile repair shop to reset the software.I went to the shop than he said that one 13 year old boy came with the phone 15 days before I was disappointed again and shared my phone number to the shopkeeper with a little hope.After 5 days of that incident a call from an unknown number came to my phone ,I received the call ,it was the shopkeeper saying me the phone is with another guy as it was sold .I went to the given address and brought my mobile.Other things can't be shared.Thanks to the shopkeeper that today I am using my mobile.I have finally signed in my mail id in my device after 1.5 months.HAPPY.I anyone thinks I am sharing fault story than ONEPLUS officials can check my mobile login details.Device is in the Name of RUPAM BORI purchased from Amazon.

15. YRJ

YRJ , Jan 19, 2020 :
    No one would think that way. I'm happy to know that you got your phone back and that's all that matters!
    All the best :)

MosheG1 likes this.
  16. MosheG1
    Jelly Bean Jan 19, 2020

YRJ likes this.
  17. YRJ

YRJ , Jan 19, 2020 :
    We don't know yet!
    @Chris dB is being secretive ;) :p

Starcommander and MosheG1 like this.
  18. MosheG1