[Winners Announced] Tell us your story, we'll shout it to the world!

1. ron2010
    Eclair Jan 19, 2020

ron2010 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 19, 2020 :
    Hello, it's now 2020 and the winter holidays are past. This is a beautyfull time with so much lights in the dark that bring hope. Now we look forward to spring and summer and this would be great for people that have so much arthritis pain. I have release as handicap man my big dream to buy a OnePlus 7T pro and my wish is when i see a faling star to have some accesoiries for my 7T pro or OnePlus goodies because i can't efort me after that i lost everything after my work accident with Runaway driver. Happy 2020 everyone.

YRJ likes this.
  2. Dmishra639
    Froyo Jan 19, 2020

YRJ likes this.
  3. K1577734729166
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2020

Attached Files:

Danny C. and YRJ like this.
  4. Arafath Hussain
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2020

5. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Jan 20, 2020

6. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jan 20, 2020

YRJ , Jan 20, 2020 :
    That sounds bad. You can get in touch with OnePlus support at onepluscare@oneplus.com they will assist you.
    Good luck!

7. J1576218641580
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2020

J1576218641580 , Jan 20, 2020 :
    Well my favorite username is mainly Mr. Coincidence.

I made it up one day when I was growing up living in a condo with my dad and I was a super huge gamer back then. One weekend I decided to play this browser game called Town of Salem which was really popular with let's play YouTubers at the time. The way you play is that you are under an alias in which you are presented a role as either a good guy, a bad guy, or morally ambiguous guy in the middle trying to achieve their goals along with like 15 other people. I had a girlfriend at the time that I was playing with and stoned out of my mind trying to think of a name/alias in like 15 seconds when this beauty of a username hits me like a truck in an isekai anime. Hilarity and puns ensued after that day, but the user was a golden name for years to come.

YRJ likes this.
  8. F1579573294261
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2020

9. D1572520407866
    Cupcake Jan 21, 2020

10. Reub
    Eclair Jan 21, 2020

11. Saurabhkhunt
    Eclair Jan 22, 2020

Saurabhkhunt , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 22, 2020 :
    Good morning🤗!

My Name is Saurabh Khunt, i written my story about my struggle that realize me my value in fronts of world.

I childhood i believe that a person who study higher with the best persentage will get higher income job but later i was wrong bcz one incidence occurred in my life.before 1 year ago ,i was in 5th semester in computer science and technology at SNPIT&RC ,Umarakh and the company with various requirements are comming to interview in my college campus.i gave interview in every company and i was selected .😇 This opportunity kick myself to think bigger then what are you thinking at present.i gave exam in TCS company which is well known company and global leader in IT field. After the examination the result is mailed to participate.i was selected for a interview [e]1f633[/e]. I am shocked at this moment then i realise that our success is depends on our thinking .if we think positive then every moment which is done by us is leads to great success. Dream big and it will give opportunity to become this thing in real.we have to work in discipline . We have to fit one thing in our mind that no one can help me to earn more money or get better life.only i am responsible for what is going on my life this thinking lead to our life to a way of success. After that ,i gave interview in tcs company and i selected in tcs company and got high salary.if i thought locally then local companies will give me less salary but i think something new rather than usual so life give me different way to leave my life so think different,think positive,and execute it bcz only dream can not give him everything,it give virtually [e]1f601[/e].

So this is my story that i shared with OnePlus and OnePlus Community .
    @YRJ
    Thank you OnePlus.

YRJ likes this.
  12. O1579714783653
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2020

O1579714783653 , Jan 22, 2020 :
    Hi I have recently bought One Plus 7T Pro. Best part of the phone is that it is heating up. It's such a wonderful device no doubt... I have cooked eggs by keeping the pan over it... I can even boil milk over it... now I have a heating device on the go and I don't have to eat cold food now anywhere.
    I wish every phone could hear up to such an extent. I am so lucky that O have bought this heating device...!!

Thanks One Plus for your phenomenal services..!! Always a Fan...!!

Danny C. likes this.

13. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jan 23, 2020

YRJ , Jan 23, 2020 :
    Hey there,
    Winners have been announced already!
    ICYMI:

14. ron2010
    Eclair Jan 23, 2020

ron2010 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jan 23, 2020 :
    When stars are shattered don't forget to smile and open your heart for who love you with whole his heart. It seems impossible but it could happen. 10 year's ago i find my man and he is born on christmas and give me on our weding day the biggest present when he say Yes i do.

YRJ likes this.