[Winners Announced] Tell us your story, we'll shout it to the world!

1. devangbucha
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2019

devangbucha , Dec 3, 2019 :
    nice one dude

GopalB. likes this.

3. puccellino
    Lollipop Dec 3, 2019

4. sfomin
    Nougat Dec 3, 2019

sfomin , Dec 3, 2019 :
    Its almost 2020 and i have been Oneplus product free for 3+ years. Frankly, Oneplus made it easy, very easy. Thats my story.. :cool:

5. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Dec 4, 2019

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 4, 2019 :
    what did you get a Masters in?

6. fluffypinkpanda
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2019

fluffypinkpanda , via OnePlus 3T , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Got out a toxic relation. that's good. College sucks.. you see, in our college we're given no breaks whatsoever. After my 5th semester ended, 6th semester started right the next day.

Thus, could work at no internships.. and when I look at people from other parts of the world, they're regularly doing internships and stuff every summer. By the time they're graduating they've worked at 2-3 different places.. and it's really disheartening that I could have no such opportunity. attendance and stuff at my college is something like a military school.

It's a big bummer. But tbh, I haven't been the best person or serious about myself whatsoever. Continuously procrastinating everything related to career growth or anything.. I seemed to have wasted 2.5 years of my college in useless stuff.. but I've realized now that only you can make it work out somehow, for yourself. Even though college is hard.. (in my college, they teach all kind of useless and outdated stuff. It gets irritating to learn such things) it's not an excuse I can give myself. The people who do have breaks and are interning, that's also no excuse that I can't work on myself.

I'm now regularly working on several different projects, studying and working hard all day long, everyday. Even when I sleep, I long to get rest so I can start working on the projects and start studying the next things.

2019 was a bummer, but I'm working very hard right now and I know I can get a good job, after my college.. if I keep working hard!

7. aphrahman
    Froyo Dec 4, 2019

aphrahman , Dec 4, 2019 :
    My story (it might have experienced by others too - this story is not responsible - it is mine and writing by me only):

I was unaware once about the computer and phone / mobile phone. Later came to know about them.

I was once unaware about the RAM and ROM (storage) etc. Later come to know about them.

I was using feature mobile phone few years back that was less than 1GB ROM and even lower RAM or God knows it. Later...little advanced model came out in the market.

I changed 4GB storage basic smartphone few years (decade) back (adding additional memory card). I felt after few months like the phone is low capacity so decided to change a better one.

I bought a 8GB storage phone (reasonable smartphone at that time) and it was satisfied for few months and proud of it when compare around. Then few more shining came out...

I had to use it for few month and then changed from 8GB to 16GB storage smartphone few years back. Satisfied few months (as usual).

After few weeks over, 16GB also insufficient. Spent money as usual (due to external microSD doesn't satisfy me nor 'out of internal storage memory' message) so that I could buy a 32GB storage phone thinking a better RAM and battery etc. beside its memory. Story repeated again after few months (by experience and comparing the smartphone with others around).

Spent money again to buy 64GB storage and on...now...

Thinking to go for a better smartphone with even higher RAM, ROM, Battery and on etc. to use it a full day without any lag or low battery and on. Never Settle!

[​IMG]

Regards,

Wonderwoman13, G_plusone and YRJ like this.
  8. camohan
    Nougat Moderator Dec 4, 2019

camohan , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Here is a story (not running for the contest).

A guy proposed a girl, she said no and the guy lived happily ever after!!

The end.

9. camohan

YRJ likes this.
  10. camohan

Deactivated User and YRJ like this.
  11. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Dec 4, 2019

YRJ , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Ha! It's okay. I was just messing with you, great story :)
    Looking forward :)

Great story, Gopal! But of all the names in the world.... This?
    :rolleyes:

It was Bhargav, he was responsible for the JS errors xD

Nice pics! ;)

Somethings cannot be explained and that's okay! ;)

:rolleyes:

Is this based on real life incidents? :rolleyes:

12. GopalB.
    Nougat Dec 4, 2019

GopalB. , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Thanks... [​IMG]

Don't ask the present me... Ask the past me... He was the one who wrote that... [​IMG]

Its all his fault... I know... [​IMG]

YRJ and G_plusone like this.
  13. camohan

camohan , Dec 4, 2019 :
    Definitely someone's

YRJ likes this.
  14. MKT_IRFAN3735
    Jelly Bean Dec 4, 2019

MKT_IRFAN3735 , via OnePlus 5 , Dec 4, 2019 :
    I'm a college student when I finished my high school I need a mobile but I quite know about the Mobile phones one day I saw the OnePlus 3 ads in front page of The Hindu News' paper and I'm shocked 6 GB ram ohh my God and refer through the oneplus company and their products and mainly customer satisfaction , then I told my parents to get me an oneplus device , my father shocked at showing the price of OnePlus 3T , it was 30k my father told hey it is more man for a mobile I can't invest this amount but I convinced my father by telling Father it's not like other companies of if i bought I'll keep it for long year's and it's also good for everything it's like a mini laptop... then I waited patiently atlast my father accepted after 6 month's then the oneplus 5 arrives I'm very eager to buy that Mobile my dad ordered oneplus 5 6gb 64gb variant and I'm very happy and I thank God for giving this now also I'm using the same beast OnePlus 5 NEVER SETTLE thanks for such superb mobile OnePlus 😎😎😎

Wonderwoman13 and YRJ like this.
  15. aolirl
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2019

aolirl , Dec 4, 2019 :
    keep up the hard work and you will be rewarded

fluffypinkpanda likes this.
  16. aolirl
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2019

aolirl , Dec 4, 2019 :
    no problem, I knew you were messing 🤔

YRJ likes this.
  17. The Mastermind , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Red , Dec 4, 2019 :
    "Never settle down" is the same motto as my real life and goals. I've been through so much this year and it's been a dream come true when I own a OnePlus device and use it for maybe a month now. I've heard and seen threads here in the community and people are coming to share their thoughts and experiences using their devices. OnePlus 7 which is my daily driver is now my "dream smartphone" and I saw their launch in June 2019 at which time I still couldn't buy one. I motivated myself to work hard and finally got one, calling it the smartest device in the world right now. Poverty has not stopped me from falling behind in today's technology. Never Stop Dreaming and Never Settle 🤟 ...Malaysian OnePlus fan here🇲🇾🇲🇾🇲🇾

Wonderwoman13 and YRJ like this.
  18. Anshu3110
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2019

Anshu3110 , Dec 4, 2019 :
    My first day at this community and I was browsing through it when I saw the Contest by @Wonderwoman13 and @Crystal Z.
    I randomly entered it because who doesn't love food and this community seemed so much fun! Couldn't resist from participating.

AND I WON THE CONTEST! Can I be any happier at the moment? NO!

It's a lovely feeling!

MosheG1, Starcommander, YRJ and 2 others like this.
  19. Kukkaser
    Froyo Dec 4, 2019

Kukkaser , Dec 4, 2019 :
    December is my last month to have exams during my university career. I have had some minor problems to concentrate in the reading, since I'm not so motivated on all of the courses. However, with the help of zen mode, I have been able to efficiently concentrate on the reading.
    Now I'm excited to start my master's thesis on January! I'm hoping that I will learn a lot while working on it.

YRJ and Wonderwoman13 like this.
  20. aolirl
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2019

aolirl , Dec 4, 2019 :
    I know the feeling! just entering the competition for the fun and ending up winning it,
    can seem surreal

MosheG1, YRJ and Anshu3110 like this.