[Winners Announced] Watch Live and Win a OnePlus 7 Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crystal Z. Global Community <3 Staff Member May 12, 2019

Crystal Z., May 12, 2019 :
    forum.png

Hi friends,

The OnePlus 7 Series Launch Event is right around the corner. Are you as excited as we are? To spread the cheer, we've cooked up a game for you. Play our game during the livestream for some great prizes.

Watch Live here: https://www.oneplus.com/2019/livestream

How it works?
    Share your excitement about the OnePlus 7 Series Launch Event. Write anything you want to say to OnePlus in this thread, and shed some lights on below key words:
    #FastandSmooth
    #OnePlus7Pro
    #5G

Awards
    • 100 Raffle points *50
    • $20/INR1300/£15/€18 Voucher * 20 (Accessory Only)
    • OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2* 10
    • OnePlus 7 Pro * 1
    Rules:
    • The carnival lasts for 24 hours
      • 11 PM, May 13 EDT - 10:59 PM, May 14 EDT
      • 4 AM, May 14 BST - 3:59 AM, May 15 BST
      • 5AM, May 14 CEST - 4:59 AM, May 15 CEST
      • 8:30 AM, May 14 IST - 8:29 AM, May 15 IST
    • One community member can win at most one award (excluding Raffle points). If you win a voucher, you will not be selected to win the new accessory or phone.
    • No more than 50 posts in the thread per user.
    • No moderation/comment deleting/edits (by user) are allowed in this thread. If we find one, you will no longer be eligible to win.
    • The winners will be picked randomly. The OnePlus 7 Pro winner will be picked up when this contest finishes.
    • If the voucher winner is not from OnePlus store support area, you can choose to get a Never Settle T-shirt instead.
    • Generally all community awards are not provided with repair/replace/return service, but we’ll offer one-year repair warranty to the OnePlus 7 Pro.
    Get ready to cheer!

Winner Pool:
    UPDATING

Update: Voucher has been delivered.

Last edited: May 23, 2019 at 12:13 PM

Liehjan, js10587, optical and 2,782 others like this.
  2. M1557757774173 Cupcake May 14, 2019

Last edited: May 14, 2019

3. aamir0703 Donut May 14, 2019

4. ramkalahasthy Donut May 14, 2019

ramkalahasthy, May 14, 2019 :
    #OnePlus7Pro is going to be a pioneer in #5G technology. Can't wait to get one and experience an amazing combination of #FastandSmooth

5. G_Sandesh_Lohana_vadT Donut May 14, 2019

G_Sandesh_Lohana_vadT, May 14, 2019 :
    I love OnePlus smartphones ,the design make me attract towards. it #FastandSmooth devices and
    #OnePlus7Pro eagerly waiting for it and the too excited for the #5G

6. BradleyCap Eclair May 14, 2019

BradleyCap, May 14, 2019 :
    I'm so excited about the #OnePlus7Pro! With it's supposed 90Hz refresh rate, it will be so #FastandSmooth as well as my network connection with the new #5G capabilities!

7. Smart Awesome Animal Donut May 14, 2019

Smart Awesome Animal, May 14, 2019 :
    At first when I found OnePlus I was skeptical. Then I tried the OnePlus 6T ans decided that all other phone companies are obsolete to OnePlus. They have fragile, choppy, slow, and over all bad phones compared to OnePlus. Samsung makes the most fragile things known to man, LG is slow/choppy, etc... While people think OnePlus may be a bad company because "Chinese products are fragile" or "Chinese products are bad" They are mistaken when it comes to OnePlus. So now I decided that OnePlus is now my favorite phone company. Now I'm excited for the OnePlus 7 series and hope that I can get the the OnePlus 7 Pro this year (regardless of me getting a new phone 6 months ago).

Hope you guys shared the news and excitement like I did!!!
    [e]1f603[/e][e]1f603[/e][e]1f603[/e]

#OnePlus 7 series
    #Smooth
    #Fast
    #Best Company is OnePlus
    #OnePlus

1557800227052.jpg

8. YRJ KitKat May 14, 2019

YRJ, May 14, 2019 :
    Hello everybody,

Wooww!

Finally. D-Day. The day we all have been looking forward to (I was atleast) Getting excited at every leak, every rumour, it kept us on the edge of our seat. Well it's just a little bit longer now. The OnePlus 7 series will be launched,today!

I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge how amazing my journey on the forums has been, the ups, the downs and a lot of hiccups, no 2 days have ever been the same. I would find myself jumping from one thread to another, trying to help or just being a nuisance altogether. Every bit of it has been an experience, something that I shall cherish forever.

But above all this, it gives me immense pleasure that I am part of a passionate, geeky, tech savvy, enthusiastic and a record breaking community.

A community which when speaks, is listened to.

It wasn't long ago that I actually jumped into the shoes of a product manager, hard at work sketching down screen flows, thinking of the possibilities and use case of a new software feature. Like, tell me one smartphone company that allows its users to shape their future?

The most important of all, seeing your idea come to life is a feeling of satisfaction and pride and in true sense that is what I call built together with the fans, with the community.

@Its.Leandroo I'm eagerly waiting for the new UI.

Also, as @Gary C. Has already given us a list of 5 probable features that might find their way to OOS I'm extremely excited.

Now coming back to the launch itself, the entire team has been hard at work, gathering feedback implementing it and striving hard to bring to it's user the best experience. Something that is both #FastandSmooth They finally will showcase what they have managed to put together with their skillful craftsmanship and expertise, today!

The launch event is a festivity to commemorate yet another valuable addition to their lineup.

It is impressive to see OnePlus stand at such a reputable position in just 5 years!!

Seems like just yesterday, when we were begging for invites to the OnePlus one (smashing our phones too!) xD and here we are 5 years later, standing strong and more determined than ever to welcome the 7 series and the #OnePlus7Pro in particular!

I would like to wish the entire team, namely @Pete @Carl @David Y. @Crystal Z. @Trista W. @Joel Jacob @dsmonteiro @Ruby G. @Szymon K. @Kyle K. @Vikas @Tilen P and all the people who would be working BTS to make this event a success and one to remember, the best.

I hope that the 7 series is one of the most successful ones yet and sells at the speeds of #5G ;)

I can't wait to join the launch in person later today!

Loads of pictures and more insights incoming. Stay tuned, Stay hyped.

Never Settle.

9. sidRinzler Donut May 14, 2019

10. V1547583852262 Cupcake May 14, 2019

V1547583852262, May 14, 2019 :
    As a proud and happy owner of the One plus 6T McLaren edition, everything is #FastandSmooth, from the amazingly fast Warp Charge, to the deliciously smooth interface. I'm uber excited to see the #OnePlus7Pro and I can't wait to be a part of the future with OnePlus and jump on the #5G bandwagon!!
    Here's a salute to speed and innovation from me to the crew at OnePlus, keep up the amazing and hard work!

Sincerely, Micah

Attached Files:

11. ramkalahasthy Donut May 14, 2019

#OnePlus7Pro is going to be a pioneer in #5G technology. Can't wait to get one and experience an amazing combination of #FastandSmooth

12. Reggy1408 Cupcake May 14, 2019

Reggy1408, May 14, 2019 :
    OnePlus is really my favourite brand when it comes to phones. This brand changed my view on phones in general. The value you get for what you pay it amazing. I look forward to the new OnePlus phone. #FastandSmooth #OnePlus7Pro #5G

13. cdnfarmer Jelly Bean May 14, 2019

14. YRJ KitKat May 14, 2019

YRJ, May 14, 2019 :
    Hello everybody,

Wooww!

Finally. D-Day. The day we all have been looking forward to (I was atleast) Getting excited at every leak, every rumour, it kept us on the edge of our seat. Well it's just a little bit longer now. The OnePlus 7 series will be launched,today!

I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge how amazing my journey on the forums has been, the ups, the downs and a lot of hiccups, no 2 days have ever been the same. I would find myself jumping from one thread to another, trying to help or just being a nuisance altogether. Every bit of it has been an experience, something that I shall cherish forever.

But above all this, it gives me immense pleasure that I am part of a passionate, geeky, tech savvy, enthusiastic and a record breaking community.

A community which when speaks, is listened to.

It wasn't long ago that I actually jumped into the shoes of a product manager, hard at work sketching down screen flows, thinking of the possibilities and use case of a new software feature. Like, tell me one smartphone company that allows its users to shape their future?

The most important of all, seeing your idea come to life is a feeling of satisfaction and pride and in true sense that is what I call built together with the fans, with the community.

@Its.Leandroo I'm eagerly waiting for the new UI.

Also, as @Gary C. Has already given us a list of 5 probable features that might find their way to OOS I'm extremely excited.

Now coming back to the launch itself, the entire team has been hard at work, gathering feedback implementing it and striving hard to bring to it's user the best experience. Something that is both #FastandSmooth They finally will showcase what they have managed to put together with their skillful craftsmanship and expertise, today!

The launch event is a festivity to commemorate yet another valuable addition to their lineup.

It is impressive to see OnePlus stand at such a reputable position in just 5 years!!

Seems like just yesterday, when we were begging for invites to the OnePlus one (smashing our phones too!) xD and here we are 5 years later, standing strong and more determined than ever to welcome the 7 series and the #OnePlus7Pro in particular!

I would like to wish the entire team, namely @Pete @Carl @David Y. @Crystal Z. @Trista W. @Joel Jacob @dsmonteiro @Ruby G. @Szymon K. @Kyle K. @Vikas @Tilen P and all the people who would be working BTS to make this event a success and one to remember, the best.

I hope that the 7 series is one of the most successful ones yet and sells at the speeds of #5G ;)

I can't wait to join the launch in person later today!

Loads of pictures and more insights incoming. Stay tuned, Stay hyped.

Never Settle.

15. gongzhen Cupcake May 14, 2019

D1550216719356 and Praty_28 like this.
  16. ramkalahasthy Donut May 14, 2019

17. Q1557753786408 Donut May 14, 2019

18. Smart Awesome Animal Donut May 14, 2019

19. Brian_Biggs22 Cupcake May 14, 2019

20. HeMan85 Cupcake May 14, 2019

D1550216719356 and Praty_28 like this.