[Winners Announced] Watch Live and Win a OnePlus 7 Pro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.v.A.
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

2. vipul_sethi
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 14, 2019

vipul_sethi , May 14, 2019 :
    #OnePlus7Pro is amazingly #FastandSmooth with Snapdragon 855 Processor and with #5G Speed it is definitely Smartphone of the year 2019!!
    Also Wireless Bullets 2 are great.. dont know when they will be available in stores.. hope to buy them soon
    I m using OnePlus 5 since 1 year and 5 months... Happy that i chose OnePlus 5 as my new device after Iphone 5s and i m proud to be part of OnePlus Family... Cheers!!

3. O1557857402120
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

O1557857402120 , May 14, 2019 :
    First I had no luck in life. I was bad at school. I lost my girlfriend and didn't even had friends. I got private problems with my parents and got depressed. When I went to buy the new OnePlus 6 everything changed. I found hope and a new meaning in my life. Finally I can say that I am truly happy. Thanks for that.

#FastandSmooth
    #OnePlus7Pro
    #5G

4. smatheis
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

smatheis , May 14, 2019 :
    Nothing will ever be as #FastandSmooth as the OPO bamboo case, but the #OnePlus7Pro may come close :D
    #5G

5. T.v.A.
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

6. maccin
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

maccin , May 14, 2019 :
    once again you have made what seems to be a fantastic phone

#FastandSmooth
    #OnePlus7Pro
    #5G

7. naresh1845
    Donut May 14, 2019

naresh1845 , May 14, 2019 :
    have been using oneplus two since its initial launch. But never really thought of upgrading to a new version as per the title Never Settle. Even now its working perfectly fine but this time had to change my motto back to Never Settle and go for this newer version #OnePlus7Pro because of its benchmark features. Feeling excited and worried at the same time whether sufficient stock will be available at the popup event. Hope i will be having a OnePlus7Pro phone in my pocket by end of the day tmmr.

#FastandSmooth
    #OnePlus7Pro
    #5G

8. Jalil.Irfan
    Froyo May 14, 2019

Jalil.Irfan , May 14, 2019 :
    being sleepless
    want the feel of the smoothness
    of the one plus 7 pro
    don't know will I get it though
    hope for the best
    I leave t to you guys to take care of the rest

#FastandSmooth
    #OnePlus7Pro
    #5G

9. MariaFV
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

MariaFV , May 14, 2019 :
    Wooow! Absolutely incredible! Congratulations to the OnePlus team!
    #FastandSmooth
    #OnePlus7Pro
    #5G

10. dev.ksoft
    Froyo May 14, 2019

11. G_Dimitri_Cardone_ZEeo
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

G_Dimitri_Cardone_ZEeo , May 14, 2019 :
    A month ago I bought the Huawei P30 Pro and I regret it because a week later the #OnePlus7Pro was announced.

Huawei smartphones are not really smooth and that is because I really like how #FastandSmooth OnePlus smartphones are an now with a notchless, 90Hz, A+, WQHD+ display it is going to surpass every other smartphone. The camera will also be stunning and better than before and OxygenOs is one of my favourite operating systems. The #OnePlus7Pro is going to be the fastes smartphone on the market and with #5G it will be even faster.

OnePlus is one of my favourite companies because they listen to the community.

#FastandSmooth
    #OnePlus7Pro
    #5G

12. AlakeshT
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

AlakeshT , May 14, 2019 :
    #FastandSmooth
    #OnePlus7Pro
    #5G
    I can not describe my excitement in few words.But I am trying. Dear team @OnePlus You are known for making an innovative flagship killer phone and you are carrying that legacy with Oneplus7 series.You always fulfill that #NeverSettle habbit of #customers each and every time with new phones.i was watching live launch event of 7 series and you guys put a smile on smile.My near stores are closed because of late night,so i couldnt buy greeting cards to congratulates you team.so I made my own simple greeting cards
    1557858174682.jpg

haristheone likes this.
  13. amitawal56
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

AlakeshT likes this.
  14. nansah
    Froyo May 14, 2019

nansah , May 14, 2019 :
    I'm all in on the #FastandSmooth nebula blue for the #OnePlus7Pro! Absolutely gorgeous [e]1f60a[/e]

15. G_Jakob_E._zjGA
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

G_Jakob_E._zjGA , May 14, 2019 :
    #5G
    #fastandsmooth
    #OnePlus7Pro
    Those are all the things that OnePlus nailed the years before. But this time with the addition of 5G the new devices are gonna sprint the competition away.

16. krishnantn
    Eclair May 14, 2019

krishnantn , May 14, 2019 :
    OnePlus phone never let u down. So is the launch

First about me ::::---- My first phone is OnePlus one and next one is OnePlus 6T. The long gap is because the quality of OnePlus one never felt like changing till 6T launch was annouced. Always been a one plus fan and bought the OnePlus one purely because of the tagline never settle. I know sounds crazy but the tagline was so impressive

Now coming back to the launch events. Lot of my friends was amazed of my 6T. Now they want the OnePlus 7 pro in hand. But next thing which was talk was the pop up front camera soon after lunch events was announced. What if the phone falls down when taking selfie with pop up camera
    I just told them the tag line of OnePlus."never settle.Oneplus always delivers a product without compromising anything".

Soon during the launch when they demonstrated how the front cam closes when phone is free fall, that's all my friends need to know. They are just waiting for the product to be available

Thank you oneplus family for awesome products. You just bring stuffs how people need it with everything covered.

17. Shivam.madheshia
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

Shivam.madheshia , May 14, 2019 :
    The sensor that detects a fall and automatically closes the front facing camera, now that's a WOW moment!
    OnePlus didn't launch a smartphone, they launched The Smartphone.

Sure gonna beat Huawei P30 Pro and S10 with a much lower price range and A+ specs and speed.

#OnePlus7Pro
    #FastandSmooth
    #5G

18. sweetberrywine
    Gingerbread May 14, 2019

sweetberrywine , May 14, 2019 :
    Great to see the latest rendition in the evolution of the phone that has never failed me! Still loving the #FastandSmooth performance on my OnePlus 5T but drooling over the #OnePlus7Pro specs and features, not to mention, #5G!!!

19. G_Zoltan_Kovacs_mIMq
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

20. Unusual_guy
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 14, 2019