Cupcake May 14, 2019

2. Makimaki429
    Eclair May 14, 2019

3. arkedk
    Froyo May 14, 2019

4. NaNa
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

NaNa , May 14, 2019 :
    I wish OP would've made the #OnePlus7Pro availability #FastandSmooth enough for those of us not in NY to try our hands on it asap!

5. D1531915584983
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

D1531915584983 , May 14, 2019 :
    I wanted to write a lengthy comment but then I thought one plus makes it quick .so eagerly waiting for #oneplus7pro ,come quick

6. HubertKnol
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

HubertKnol , May 14, 2019 :
    I am really impressed with newest OP7 Pro. For me OnePlus is something more than just Android phone. It is a mastepiece among other phones. It is amazing how much you receidr for that price. Comparing to other flagships and their price it's just funny that people pay so much for less functionality and worse UX... OnePlus started as "Flagship killer". Now it is a flagship Guru.

#FastandSmooth
    #OnePlus7Pro
    #5G

7. Muhammad Shuaib Siddiqui
    Donut May 14, 2019

8. Djokula
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

Djokula , May 14, 2019 :
    The #OnePlus7Pro just come in good time for a #FastandSmooth transition between my broken OP3t and the new world of #5G phones !
    LOVE OP ! :sunglasses:

9. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert May 14, 2019

cdnfarmer , May 14, 2019 :
    I think it is a good purchase.

10. G_Vinod_Chinnannavar_GeX
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

G_Vinod_Chinnannavar_GeX , May 14, 2019 :
    The immortal is immortal. The new #OnePlus7Pro entering the new generation #5G like a boss. No wonder it will ruin the smartphone industry to conquer the title of the best flagship phone in the world really #FastandSmooth. Good luck, Congratulations and Thank You for bringing this machine.

11. Muhammad Shuaib Siddiqui
    Donut May 14, 2019

12. G_Yury_Koltsov_KwaQ
    Gingerbread May 14, 2019

13. moaazwaheed
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

moaazwaheed , May 14, 2019 :
    I have watched a couple of unboxings and reviews of the new #OnePlus7Pro. The more I watch it, the more I admire the beauty of this device and get excited to try it out and see it for myself how #FastandSmooth it is. Only if I had enough for an upgrade.

14. Bingos
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

Bingos , May 14, 2019 :
    #OnePlus7Pro? So excited! I love OnePlus brand, amazing cellphones! I can't wait for OnePlus 7 phone!!!! :D

15. zimmon
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

zimmon , May 14, 2019 :
    Omg! #OnePlus7Pro looks and works #FastandSmooth
    I really look forward to having #5G version and use it in Germany!

16. Aled4192
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

17. HayHayIsALoser
    Froyo May 14, 2019

HayHayIsALoser , May 14, 2019 :
    I was at the #OnePlus7Pro launch event today, as a volunteer. Yes, the phone was excellent! I met some great people there like @Baymax (seriously, great guy). The phone was fast (and smooth), the camera blew me away, especially while comparing to my s10e. What made this phone so special to me, compared to all other OnePlus phones in the past is the community. I got a chance to meet some of the best of this community, and it was worth it. It made all the anticipation bearable, and the room more lively as each and every member was filled with a level of excitement for this that I have never seen before. The community is what makes this phone the best I’ve ever had the pleasure of using.

The #FastandSmooth was one of my favorite features I got to try. I was actually shocked while looking at the difference while scrolling through webpages compared (side by side) to the 6t, 6 and my s10e. I wasn’t giving the 90hz refresh rate as much attention as I should have, but I only realized that after playing around with the phone and watching some demo content. It was mind blowing at how smooth it was. I never thought I’d be able to tell the difference between 60hz and 90hz, but it was pretty phenomenal.

I’m still waiting for the #5g infrastructure to be built up in the U.S., but companies like OnePlus are helping this process along by releasing compatible phones for the future. It’s pretty great, but I wish I could try that first hand as well. I guess, soon enough, we’ll know how good 5g really is!

Overall, I’m really looking forward to this phone and actually having it all to myself. Everytime I use it, I’ll probably be thinking of the community that brought OnePlus to where it is today, just because of what I experienced first hand at the NYC event. I’m curious, yet excited, to see how OnePlus will top themselves next time, because in my opinion, they have created the best phone possible.

Welp, time to go sell my s10e xD

Baymax likes this.
  18. G_Vinod_Chinnannavar_GeX
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

G_Vinod_Chinnannavar_GeX , May 14, 2019 :
    Understand the fact that, a Google Pixel user, entering the OnePlus community, posting in this thread using the hashtags #FastandSmooth #OnePlus7Pro and #5G , how desperate I am to get my hands laid on new your new beast. Understand!

19. NaNa
    Cupcake May 14, 2019

NaNa , May 14, 2019 :
    We can get the #OnePlus7Pro for around $200 after trading in an eligible device for up to $449 and that's what the true definition of a #FastandSmooth is!

20. Muhammad Shuaib Siddiqui
    Donut May 14, 2019

Muhammad Shuaib Siddiqui , May 14, 2019 :
    I've been working since 2016 on the development of 5G ... it would be great to test 5G services on the new #5G #OnePlus7Pro in our 5G Barcelona city wide testbed