1. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Nov 20, 2018

Shivang Joshi and dsmonteiro like this.
  2. N1538928141433
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2018

3. Pranav Peddi
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2018

Pranav Peddi , Nov 20, 2018 :
    Whenever a decision is taken, it is taken considering the majority. And most of the people are not willing to pay that much where there's no guarantee of winning. Being so aggressive in plotting your points would do you no good. Atleast that's what I think.

4. Hydra Bob
    Marshmallow Nov 20, 2018

Hydra Bob , Nov 20, 2018 :
    OnePlus does regional contests all the time big whoop. Just because you have the means to travel half way around the world for an OP event doesn't mean everyone else does. Even if they made it available to people in other regions the majority still wouldn't be able to come and feel left out anyway. They made a judgement call on what would disappoint the least amount of people and you wound up on the wrong side if it. Get over it, it happens.

5. Ashish Poudel
    Honeycomb Nov 20, 2018

6. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Nov 20, 2018

Dunnow , Nov 20, 2018 :
    Maybe I'll give it a chance, maybe... Not sure if showcase myself or whut xD

7. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Nov 20, 2018

The1Lion , Nov 20, 2018 :
    They never made it into London, oh I see! After several years of pretending to be defeated they invade London using the old Trojan Horse strategy! :eek: .They are all going to hide in the big screen TV!!!

8. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Nov 20, 2018

Because of the decision as mentioned a few post back. US and India had the 6T launch, let our friends in UK/Europe have their fun! :rolleyes:

Who knew WW III would be started by a OP event! o_O

9. anshiljain01
    Cupcake Nov 20, 2018

10. OALEXANDER
    Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 20, 2018

OALEXANDER , Nov 20, 2018 :
    All the best to the participants.
    I do look forward to have a some contests in India for the anniversary celebrations.

11. zad3
    Eclair Nov 20, 2018

zad3 , Nov 20, 2018 :
    [e]1f612[/e] why subscribers from Bangladesh cannot participate? since we have particular league of OnePlus users from the very beginning! heartbreaking

Seagal_aikikai likes this.
  12. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Nov 20, 2018

dsmonteiro , Nov 20, 2018 :
    I'm sorry that you feel this way, but we have to design the contest rules according to our possibilities, trying to tailor them the best way we can to give a smooth experience to our forum users. It's not easy to arrange for long-haul flights, especially with Xmas and winter weather around the corner. Last year, @Baymax ended up missing an Open Ears Forum event because of this.

It's also inspiring that you'd be willing to spend 9000 INR to go to something you don't even know what it or if you'd even get picked to go. Still, you wouldn't be able to get a Visa in time for the event, so that's beside the point.

I don't thin I belittled you in away, but if I gave of that impression, I apologize for that. But the rules are defined according to the vast majority of users and not special cases.

13. zad3
    Eclair Nov 20, 2018

zad3 , Nov 20, 2018 :

dsmonteiro

I'm sorry that you feel this way, but we have to design the contest rules according to our possibilities, trying to tailor them the best way we can to give a smooth experience to our forum users. It's not easy to arrange for long-haul flights, especially with X-Mas and winter weather around the corner. Last year, @Baymax ended up missing an Open Ears Forum event because of this.

It's also inspiring that you'd be willing to spend 9000 INR to go to something you don't even know what it or if you'd even get picked to go. Still, you wouldn't be able to get a Visa in time for the event, so that's beside the point.

I don't thin I belittled you in away, but if I gave of that impression, I apologize for that. But the rules are defined according to the vast majority of users and not special cases.​

no worries, we understand, on behalf of Bangladeshi OnePlus subscribers i wish your contest be a successful one and all the best for OnePlus future *thumbs up*

14. pikota
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 20, 2018

15. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Nov 20, 2018

See post prior to your post, asking the same question over and over again does not yield a different result. This is very close to when they expect to have the event and selecting winners and then arranging travel is going to be tight time wise so better to keep it "local". I'm sure there will be other events in India, the USA and even Mars (another VR trip) :rolleyes:

16. zad3
    Eclair Nov 20, 2018

zad3 , Nov 20, 2018 :
    i have no time reading the entire threads unlike few other enthusiasts, still will keep that in mind replies might come rather appreciation of interest.

regards.

17. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Nov 20, 2018

True but it's one of the reason's I don't usually participate in the Win a Trip contest, the time I'd need to get my passport, take time off work and make other arrangements without even knowing if I was going to win, just too much ;)

ghostofcain and Shivang Joshi like this.
  18. Blue-agila
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 20, 2018

Blue-agila , Nov 20, 2018 :
    You obviously did not understand a word that was written and saw it as a personal assault

19. srinivas0301
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 20, 2018

20. zad3
    Eclair Nov 20, 2018

zad3 , Nov 20, 2018 :
    agreed.