[Winners Announced] Zen Mode - New Medals, New Challenges, New Prizes

1. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Mar 8, 2021

2. Rahul Patki
    Gingerbread Mar 8, 2021

3. inviteless
    Gingerbread Mar 8, 2021

inviteless , Mar 8, 2021 :
    Congratulations to all the winners! Maybe I'll get lucky the next time:) Definatly want to get that jacket sooner or later:D Have fun with your prizes!:)

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021

MRTLima, DarshanMeniya and Olive W. like this.
  4. Javed4oneplus , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Mar 8, 2021 :
    Congratulations to all the winners, Happy for everyone. This is the most exciting contest so far. This contest was really engaging, community member were willing to help each other to get them win medal. Thanks to @Cheetosdust, your help to get medal evryone was appreciated.

And finaly thanks to @Olive W and OnePlus team for this contest and choosing me for Jacket. Hopefully Jacket will be in my hand soon.

5. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 8, 2021

Cheetosdust , Mar 8, 2021 :
    Oh man, many thanks for your words. Completely agree with you, it truly was an amazing contest. And we all helped a little bit, only making it more memorable. Hope we can do it again with a future contest, it was my pleasure. Many congratulations on being selected as a winner. :)

And congratulations to @Rahul Patki, @illSmokerMerry @manojsurya99 @DarshanMeniya @anunayC @G_Naveen_Karn_ @akshatswar. Enjoy your awesome awards. :cool:

6. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Mar 8, 2021

DarshanMeniya , Mar 8, 2021 :
    Thank you @Cheetosdust

KaranRIyer and Cheetosdust like this.
  7. manojsurya99
    Jelly Bean Mar 8, 2021

manojsurya99 , Mar 8, 2021 :
    Thank you and thank you all as well..

8. G_Naveen_Karn_ , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Mar 8, 2021 :
    First of all Thanks and Congratulations to everyone who won the prizes with me✌️✌️
    Second of all to sorry indirectly too because I couldn't help anyone in getting the medals, since my exams are due on 15 March and I have to lot to study. I barely even use Phone.
    I wrote my story to make our community members understand the importance of the Zen Mode and I think it gets fulfilled. Because to know why did I win most of the users will read my story (I hope so) and I wish they get motivated not by me to study but to use Zen Mode not only to study but also for detoxing from Social Media, Streaming Continuously and giving Rest to eyes.
    I would like to say Thanks @Cheetosdust and @Olive W. on the behalf of every one whom they helped in getting medal. Because for getting medal everyone would have to keep their phone out of the use for at least 30 minutes and many of them would have known the importance of using it. I wish they continue to do so and get great results in their exam, career, health, personal and family life and with some new modification may Zen Mode be one of our Bestest Feature in our Beloved One and Only Oxygen OS❤️❤️
    Never Settle Guys✌️✌️

9. anunayC , via OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple , Mar 8, 2021 :
    Thank you!! 👊 And thanks a lot for helping everyone out as well

MRTLima, Karun Deep and Cheetosdust like this.
  10. Y1578903200926
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2021

11. MRTLima likes this.
  12. abenbjohn10
    Eclair Mar 9, 2021

13. Rajnish321
    Cupcake Mar 9, 2021

14. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 9, 2021

northbay5566, MRTLima and Karun Deep like this.
  15. JeanmietEdith
    Cupcake Mar 9, 2021

MRTLima likes this.
  16. Karun Deep
    Jelly Bean Mar 9, 2021

17. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Mar 9, 2021