Answered Wireless bullets free for late buyers. Nothing for early buyers. via OnePlus 7T Pro

1. rohitghali
    Froyo Feb 27, 2020

rohitghali , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Feb 27, 2020 :
    I bought the 7t pro just when it was released even if it was super high priced. I paid the full price. Didn't get anything extra or free stuff. Im also part of the red cable club. Didnt get anything there either. Used all OnePlus devices all my life including the OnePlus x. Got no offers till now. Now these late buyers are getting a free wireless bullets for buying late? This is proof enough that OnePlus is forgetting it's loyal fans. Enough is enough. Not buying the next OnePlus device anymore. Not recommending it to anyone. Lesson learnt.

-from a true loyal OnePlus fan from the beginning.
    View attachment 1254996

2. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Feb 27, 2020

Gav_W86 , Feb 27, 2020 :
    Its nothing OnePlus specific, it is pretty normal in global business. Your new product sells at full price (because thats when peak demand is), then as time goes on the price goes down, and there are special offers to maintain demand - in a growing competitive marketplace like India it will always be the way.
    TBH you certainly get more offers in India than anywhere else in the world (Red Cable Club with extra years of warranty and battery replacements etc is India only).

B_Wrath likes this.
  3. rohitghali
    Froyo Feb 27, 2020

Comparing OnePlus business model to other companies like Samsung or lg is an insult to it's loyal fans. OnePlus is supposed to be what it stood for. Its not the same anymore. Remember how they criticised apple for the removal of headphone jack? Now they themselves followed apple. Now they're following companies like Samsung and LG. That's not what OnePlus is supposed to be.

4. Gav_W86

Gav_W86 , Feb 27, 2020 :
    OnePlus is a business like any other, they have fans like there are fans of Samsung/Apple/etc. OnePlus generally considers its user base more than most similar businesses, and they will change their minds as the market changes - like all businesses they are there to make money at the end of the day, and any business that doesn't change as the market changes will die.

5. rohitghali
    Froyo Feb 27, 2020

These deceitful practices are what people didn't like. This is one of the strongest reasons OnePlus fans by phones. Now if OnePlus itself start doing such deceitful things, we'll feel cheated. I actually do. After so many OnePlus phones, some random guy buys one phone very late and he gets a better deal? We fans feel cheated. Enough is enough. I'm done.

6. Gav_W86

Gav_W86 , Feb 27, 2020 :
    why is it deceitful? sales, offers and promotions happen. I get the feeling that you will end up being disappointed a lot in life if you get upset at normal business practise.