Wireless Charging - It's Convenient

1. SJBoss
    Lollipop Sep 15, 2019

SJBoss , Sep 15, 2019 :
    Well, wireless charging is a feature that is a must for some people and some couldn’t care less about it, i think it’s one of those things you didn’t know you needed unless you had it.

I myself don’t care about it that much but I can’t deny that it’s really convenient and comes in handy.

It’s a shame that OnePlus didn’t included wireless charging in the 7 Pro.

I can see and reason why they didn’t included it in the 7 but why not in the 7 Pro? At that price? Or maybe OnePlus just saved it for the 7T Pro like they saved 18:9 display for the 5t back in the day.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019

FlixbusLennart likes this.
  2. FlixbusLennart
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 15, 2019

FlixbusLennart , Sep 15, 2019 :
    Charging speeds have always been and will always be a cheap excuse to save cost in the manufacturing process.
    Cheaping out on Wireless Charging doesn't meet the Never Settle marketing and doesn't meet my personal expectations for OnePlus.

G_plusone likes this.
  3. Roca68
    Donut Oct 18, 2019

Roca68 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I would buy the 7T immediately if it came with wireless charging. As it stands now, I am looking to replace my 5T with something else. I have also owned the OPO and the 3T. It is too bad that I may now need to move away from OnePlus.

malidan likes this.
  4. Loveit
    KitKat Oct 18, 2019

Loveit , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I actually read 90% of that unfortunately. That massive wall of text really could have been condensed into : Wireless Charging is good.

5. malidan
    Marshmallow Oct 19, 2019

malidan , Oct 19, 2019 :
    The BBK boys are always cutting corners somewhere, except for their prices.

ilovesoneplus likes this.
  6. U1571624205248
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2019

U1571624205248 , Nov 1, 2019 :
    I've only had my 7T for a few days, but already missing wireless charging greatly. It's so convenient. Also, I do disagree with one point I have seen raised; wireless charging does not always mean it still has wires. The example is for cars with built-in wireless charging. Just set your phone in the designated location, likely where you set it even if you don't have WC. Yes, technically there are still wires running electricity to the charging pad, but both are integrated into the vehicle design and cannot be seen.

7. KIMWHO
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2019

KIMWHO , Dec 15, 2019 :
    Same here! It's the first time I am using a OnePlus phone and I must say that I was surprised to see there is no wireless charging capability. All my previous phones had it and I found very useful while working at my desk. Unfortunately I received this One+ phone as a gift...

The Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro which has a 30W wireless charging feature. I had heard so many good things about OnePlus but not adding wireless charging feature I think is a big mistake from the company. I'll try One+ a little bit but I am seriously thinking to resell it because it has not got wireless charging capability.

8. KIMWHO
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2019

KIMWHO , Dec 15, 2019 :
    I just found a thread (HERE) where you can make your voice heard about wireless charging capability.