Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

2. kenny nguyen
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

kenny nguyen , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Hehe ok thanks

3. desmond52
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014

desmond52 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    I particularly love #1 and #3. Thanks @icekyuu.

4. risky1301
    Lollipop Aug 7, 2014

5. washb82
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2014

6. kx3dragon
    Donut Aug 7, 2014

kx3dragon , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Thanks for sharing! I'm definitely gonna get that theme when I have a chance to buy the opo!

7. tytylcear
    Eclair Aug 7, 2014

8. Nueletto
    Eclair Aug 7, 2014

9. Funzbob

Funzbob , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Would have loved a finger scanner for this phone.
    maybe we will see it on the next phone from 1+

10. evagnas
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

11. cole
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

cole , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Wow bro! Totally cool! You've listed all the features that people who have used androids recently already know about! I wish I was a recent apple convert so I could be just as excited as you.

evagnas likes this.
  12. mosesv26
    Jelly Bean Aug 7, 2014

mosesv26 , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Good up your a good thing for forum ginning people other options. This was very useful.

13. trevorzhou
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2014

trevorzhou , Aug 7, 2014 :
    But what if I set wifi disabled override in my profile but the trigger is concerned with wifi connection/disconnection? Wouldn't it be self-conlict?

14. cole
    Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

cole , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Also, DT2W and S2S kill battery. Face unlock is useless in low light conditions. Not everyone needs home and work profiles. I don't care if my phone wakes on plugging in or plugging out, I'm sure a lot of people don't care. Turning off gestures is quite common, they actually make the screen less sensitive to touch while the phone is awake. Not everyone cares for having their battery percent visible. On screen buttons are a common thing too as the phone asks you if you want to use them upon initial set up. Not everyone wants smaller icons, i use Google now launcher so I dont get the choice anyhow. And finally, theming is very common with CM. They have easily the best theme engine for android. Overall, you made a guide for iOS converts which is mostly useless for android people. Congrats.

slivoman likes this.
  15. vjuricic

vjuricic , Aug 7, 2014 :
    Great advices ofr members just learning Android. :)

16. icekyuu
    Froyo Aug 8, 2014

icekyuu , Aug 8, 2014 :
    I came from an iPhone 5S but was also using a Moto G. Prior to that an HTC One and before that a Samsung Galaxy S3.

A virgin iPhone convert would be more amazed by the large screen, widgets, intents and configurable keyboards I would think!

Karene007 likes this.
  17. icekyuu
    Froyo Aug 8, 2014

icekyuu , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Not sure, sounds like it would? Why would you turn off WiFi though, the battery life on the OPO is so good.

18. cole
    Honeycomb Aug 8, 2014

cole , Aug 8, 2014 :
    So nothing in the same league. Way to skip my second post too. You're an amateur bro. Nothing more than another android newfag, trying to compare the oneplus to an iPhone. You're gay.

19. twistedsixty4
    Gingerbread Aug 8, 2014

twistedsixty4 , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Thanks for the tips man, some if those tips I had already heard of.. But it's really nice to have a good list and reasons for them too.

20. icekyuu
    Froyo Aug 8, 2014

icekyuu , Aug 8, 2014 :
    Why you gotta hate? Must be exhausting.

I end the day with 40% battery with the OPO so got plenty to spare for double tap and gestures.

Face unlock works in low light if you train the phone - you should try it.

What do I know though I'm just a gay amateur.

Karene007 likes this.