wont buy the op6 :)

1. Rychnz Cupcake May 29, 2018

Rychnz, May 29, 2018 :
    1527631420614.jpg
    What Notch, you do realise its just extra room for notification icons, you can hide it... The 6 is nice, just got one yesterday in NZ.

2. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 29, 2018

Dunnow, May 29, 2018 :
    if you don't share the battery consumption graph I could reproduce that without issues...

As long as I don't charge past 90% the SoT counter does not reset itself... I hightly doubt you got 13h of screen on time. Unless that is doing some ambient display shit counting extra minutes there...

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  3. Neelkunj Patel Cupcake May 29, 2018

Neelkunj Patel, May 29, 2018 :

jlg1234

I don't know yet, depends on how the camera performs or if they made any changes at all when it comes to low light photos.​

yes they have made changes in low light conditions

the op6 is performing good
    View attachment 779212 1527632524713.jpg

just take a look at this random shot I've taken while sitting on my terrace

4. ernestmam12 Gingerbread May 30, 2018

5. Shuller Jelly Bean May 30, 2018

Shuller, May 30, 2018 :
    are you saying that in the lab there is only the truth? that OP while sending devices does not add some conditions about how should be in a review and what should not?

Sorry, if Idon’t really believe it!

6. Shuller Jelly Bean May 30, 2018

Shuller, May 30, 2018 :
    what would you say about many other people who see a big disbalance in colors while taking pictures?

7. izzykasha Lollipop May 30, 2018

izzykasha, May 30, 2018 :
    I have no problem with the lab, the people selected got devices for free, their history in the forum was vetted, they were potentially chosen for their favouritism for the brand because oneplus use this as an advertising PR benefit and I don't have a problem with who they chose and am pleased for them.

The outcome will be slightly biased because no one is perfect but we will see how far the indefensible is defended. On subject matters where it is clear the oneplus 6 fails to even been its own predecessors that is not good.

The battery should have been upgradedfrom 3300mah imo but who knows some optimisation in future updates may see it outlast the OP5/T models.

NovinDavis likes this.
  8. U1513149367412 Honeycomb May 30, 2018

9. ghostofcain Marshmallow May 30, 2018

ghostofcain, May 30, 2018 :
    Thank you for this insite and you know this how?

10. izzykasha Lollipop May 30, 2018

The forms were vetted that was upfront for people who filled the form, the social media and of course if there was someone extremely salty about oneplus in the past here in the forums this is an obvious easy choice for oneplus.

Don't be naive to the point of stupidity but if u want to argue no vetting was done to make this a successful PR campaign then feel free it's your opinion.

As I said I do not have a problem with anyone chosen or the process it is a great PR stunt.

Right now back to the topic at hand feel free to PM me x

Disclaimer everything I type is my opinion agree or don't agree makes no difference to me.

--------------------------------------------

So the insight here is wait a couple of months before buying the latest phone, get to know all the issues here first then make an informed decision on what's good and what's ok and what's bad and what phone suits you best.

The hype is strong with oneplus and we all get dragged into it every now and then lol

11. ghostofcain Marshmallow May 30, 2018

What you mean like @dsmonteiro , organiser of a high profile social media campaign to bring OnePlus' treatment of old devices to public attention, and previous labs participant.

dsmonteiro likes this.
  12. izzykasha Lollipop May 30, 2018

ghostofcain

back on topic PM me if you want.

don't derail this thread happy to discuss somewhere else

NovinDavis likes this.
  13. NovinDavis KitKat May 30, 2018

14. ghostofcain Marshmallow May 30, 2018

Sorry I felt a post impugning the impartiality of any and all labs participants, should be dealt with in public,

15. Dark_Matrix_Guru Ice Cream Sandwich May 30, 2018

16. izzykasha Lollipop May 30, 2018

Indeed that's the Moto for the world lol

more and more the "meh" sneaks on, 200 people dead here....15 gunned down there....etc etc

this is small fry compared to real life.

Still on the topic I think the OP6 is a great price but slowly we will find what has been left out/not done properly to sell it so cheaply for the specs it has.

Most will accept it's flaws so in the end probably a 7/10 so far from what I have read and a quick hands on in the O2 shop yesterday whilst the Mrs wasn't watching [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

So for now it's not on my radar to purchase may wait for oneplus 6T specs or something else in the market in a few months time.

17. NeVeR_SeTTLe The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 30, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe, May 30, 2018 :
    I am saying that the users are trying their best to report on how they see it. I read some of their reviews too and it's not only positive things they are reporting but also the drawbacks. You should give those reviews a chance.

ghostofcain likes this.
  18. NeVeR_SeTTLe The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 30, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe, May 30, 2018 :
    A unbalance of colors? Well, I started taking some pictures and will definitely let you know once I finish my camera review.

19. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert May 30, 2018

dsmonteiro, May 30, 2018 :
    Like @Dunnow, right? Someone that was bashing OnePlus since times immemorial... Specifically about the camera nonetheless.

ghostofcain, NeVeR_SeTTLe and Dunnow like this.
  20. Dunnow The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 30, 2018

Dunnow, May 30, 2018 :
    not only that I've been pretty clear on what is good and what is bad so far too... but some people just thinks that we are a bought bunch