won't charge while the phone is switched off.

1. shrikanthsy
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2020

shrikanthsy , Jan 17, 2020 :
    Hey guys,

Bought my first OnePlus ever. Got the 7 Pro for a good deal. Coming from S10 the software on OnePlus seems very clean and smooth. 90hz display is great too. But when it comes to Colors and brightness I have to give it to S10. Miss that from S10. But over really happy with the 7 Pro.

So today I noticed that when I connect my 7 Pro to the original charger while the phone is switched off, it won't charge and OnePlus logo with vibrator keeps flashing every 2 seconds as if it's stuck on boot loop. But charging is working perfectly fine when the phone is on. Resetting did not help. Even tried downgrading to Pie but the issue remains. Any idea what could be wrong? Thanks in advance.

2. Kryxus
    Eclair Jan 18, 2020

Kryxus , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 18, 2020 :
    Specify what you mean with a good offer, it can be second-hand and some failure would have either factory or caused by the previous user where he did not tell you any of that.

3. shrikanthsy
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2020

shrikanthsy , Jan 18, 2020 :
    It's a new one from the store. I meant there was some cashback offer and I got it under my GST bill. So overall got it for around 500 USD for the 256GB version.

4. Kryxus
    Eclair Jan 18, 2020

Kryxus , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jan 18, 2020 :
    In that case it may be what I said, I bought it directly at www.oneplus.com 7pro 12 + 256 nebula blue for $ 750 about 6 months ago. What do I want, that one plus does not usually lower prices much, and it may be that when you bought it from a third party, yours had that fault that they did not tell you nor did you notice for that cheaper.

5. shrikanthsy
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2020

shrikanthsy , Jan 18, 2020 :

Kryxus

In that case it may be what I said, I bought it directly at www.oneplus.com 7pro 12 + 256 nebula blue for $ 750 about 6 months ago. What do I want, that one plus does not usually lower prices much, and it may be that when you bought it from a third party, yours had that fault that they did not tell you nor did you notice for that cheaper.​

I bought it from the OnePlus store here in India and not a third-party seller. The official price here in India for the OnePlus 7 Pro is 605 USD and I got some bank offers and then my GST bill. so got it for 500 USD.

Kryxus likes this.
  6. Secondbushome
    Gingerbread Jan 18, 2020

Kryxus likes this.