Workout randomly paused

1. ThatISEguy
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2021

ThatISEguy , Sep 30, 2021 :
    I recently received the watch and it updated to B.67. During a workout, the watch randomly paused the workout. I didn't realize it until 8 minutes in. I have another app on my phone that also tracks workout time and realized it was paused for over 12 minutes. I didn't touch the watch again after starting the workout so not sure why it paused.

Has anyone else ran into this issue?

2. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Sep 30, 2021

Best Answer

J1552407052246 likes this.
  3. ThatISEguy
    Cupcake Oct 1, 2021

ThatISEguy , Oct 1, 2021 :
    Thanks! Didn't see that option originally but found it under the device settings. I see it shows it should resume when I started moving but that definitely didn't happen. Appreciate the answer.

4. ThatISEguy
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2021

ThatISEguy , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Need to bump this back up. Even with the setting disabled, my watch has paused during a workout twice this week. I even set the lock so no accidental touches would cause it.

5. wmm
    KitKat Oct 22, 2021

wmm , Oct 22, 2021 :
    I haven't see this happen. What kind of workout are you doing when this occurs? I've only done elliptical and outdoor walking.

6. ThatISEguy
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2021

ThatISEguy , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Strength training with free weights. I do 1 minute rests between sets. That's why I thought it was auto pausing and disabled the setting after the previous suggestion.

7. gabimarian
    Froyo Oct 28, 2021

gabimarian , Oct 28, 2021 :
    This is strange since my watch, didn't pause my latest bike rides, although I have checked the auto pause option from the app. For outdoor walking it works, and every time I stop walking, the watch beeps and announce me that the workout was paused.