World Cup Lottery [2nd Stage]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteffenG
    KitKat Jul 11, 2014

SteffenG , Jul 11, 2014 :
    There have been winners!!! I stated this many times in this thread...also, like I said, lots of winners are non-forum members who just won through Facebook!!!

Bad idea. There are winners, a few from this forum, and OP never releases a list with winners! Why should they? I wouldnt want anyone to know if I won, 1000s of cupcakes would annoy the heck out of me.

Also, I guessed every game right, still no invite!

Keith_Huen and tobi.ffo like this.
  2. Bub389
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 11, 2014

Bub389 , Jul 11, 2014 :
    No there should not have been 400 winners. It's clearly stated in the opening post that up to 50 invites would go out. So 400 would be the absolute maximum of winners. ;)

By the way, I don't think they would have been able to select only FB winners that don't have an OP-account, since you did not have to enter with your username or any kind of link to your OP-account. Perhaps people are just less eager to share that they have won an invite because share invites supposedly will come by the end of the month. I wouldn't like to be bombarded with PM to share invites with everybody.

gusuraman likes this.
  3. SteffenG
    KitKat Jul 11, 2014

Same here, I wouldnt post it in here...I already get bombarded with messages from new members...

Bub389 likes this.
  4. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Jul 11, 2014

gusuraman , Jul 11, 2014 :
    I agree the only way to know if some is op member is by the e-mail, but someone use different mail for facebook so i doubt the can select winners.

5. gb_baran
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2014

gb_baran , Jul 11, 2014 :
    Bad Idea??!!!! Letting people know of the winners would inspire them and give them more hope to wait...

The thing about giving the invites thru facebook to non-members of this forum is the Ultimate derogatory thing OPO can do to its members!!! It's like you wait in a queue in an airport for hours to check-in... but then someone who just came in is allowed to board the flight before you and yet you are asked to wait more just so you can get to board the flight the next day, cause the other guy took your chance!!! Sorry but that's total B.S

6. gb_baran
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2014

gb_baran , Jul 11, 2014 :
    @Emmanuel I like the contest and all but why don't you include only the registered email IDs in the Contest form filling for contestants instead of just some email??? People can participate multiple times with multiple email IDs and ruin the chances of others!!! You must ask people for ONLY their REGISTERED One Plus Email IDs so that there are no multiple entries of the same person or if there is you would know cause they will have to type in the same name and address in the contest forms!!!

Please make sure that people participating are ONLY Forum members and if not they should have registered to contest!!!

Besides you can also limit the number of contestants to 5000 with First come First served basis cause you're giving 50 Invites away.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014

7. SteffenG
    KitKat Jul 11, 2014

You can tell that there are winners, but not the names of the winners. I wouldnt want that. You know how annyoing it is when you get a message every 5 minutes of people asking for invites???

If you put out the names of thes users, a storm of new member questions will hit them!

8. randalltrini
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2014

9. Lg G2 Fan
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2014

10. pilotz
    Donut Jul 11, 2014

11. Yang
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2014

Yang , Jul 11, 2014 :
    Final?

12. jokly118
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2014

13. Esthz25
    Jelly Bean Jul 11, 2014

14. shad0w
    Froyo Jul 11, 2014

15. mohammadhelmy
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 11, 2014

16. Deactivated User
    Jul 11, 2014

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014

17. abacon
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2014

abacon , Jul 11, 2014 :
    im guessing they are all contacted... he updated this post yesterday afternoon.

18. Angerf1st
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2014

19. THEPOD
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2014

THEPOD , Jul 11, 2014 :
    How did you get your invite? Through a contest?

20. Angerf1st
    Gingerbread Jul 11, 2014