Wormhole

?

What will be the highlight of the coming summer (for you) ?

1. Beer

16.9%
  2. Partying

6.8%
  3. Travel

28.8%
  4. Holiday

23.7%
  5. Music Festival/concert

3.4%
  6. Family time

30.5%
  7. Potato

35.6%
  8. All of the above

20.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. agoinfly Lollipop Apr 12, 2019

agoinfly, Apr 12, 2019 :
    The internet is forever
    #StreisandEffect

Why privacy matters:

2. Dresa91 Oreo Apr 12, 2019

Dresa91, Apr 12, 2019 :
    this is great!

My lecturer in the module "IT Law and Compliance" showed us exactly this video on the subject of data protection!
    It is very interesting and so true!

3. Mjo Lollipop Apr 12, 2019

Mjo, Apr 12, 2019 :
    So.. your happiness is off the roof that all you did was a faint smile? :p Then I'm glad :D

I was going to take the picture of those little tiny cute fishies but before I could, they were already packaged. Would you rather have the picture of those cuties? :rolleyes:

This picture may explain everything to you ;)

photo_2019-04-12_18-29-40.jpg

Are you sure they were mermaids? :p :p :p

Zang it :tearsofjoy:

It lacks that mustachio, so no that's not the bee I was stalking following peeking aiming bumped into :rolleyes:

That second word :p

4. Dresa91 Oreo Apr 12, 2019

Dresa91, Apr 12, 2019 :
    Unfortunately it's in German, and I hope it's understandable with English subtitles. But this video is also interesting. It was taken at an event by the Chaos Computer Club e. V. (CCC) (largest European hacker association).

Shivang Joshi, SJBoss and G_plusone like this.
  5. The Earl of Twatshire KitKat Apr 12, 2019

The Earl of Twatshire, Apr 12, 2019 :
    The sun hung low in the sky as I moved across the lawn of my country estate. I had been gone for a long time.

My heart was saddened to see that the windows had been boarded up and the gardens were in terrible disarray. I was unable to punish my imaginary butler for this neglect as he had been at my side the entire time through the recent dark days.

We crossed the lawn, towards the house, the sun dipping lower as the light began to fade. I had my imaginary butler, a few bottles of rum and Matilda my trusty shotgun. I needed these tools for the task that was to be done. A task I have never wanted to do, but ina ll honesty was looking forward to.

I had been gone a long time and I knew that my country would not stay unoccupied in my absence. I was an odd combination between livid and excited. I wondered which group of Twatsharians would have had the gall to invade my stately home and take up occupancy.

We approached the south entrance of the house, or the "tradesman's entrance" as I like to call it.

Above the door was a sign, crudely scrawled on appeared to be a tie-dyed former tweed jacket. "Save Da Trees" it said, my heard sank, the soared in joy.

"Environmentalists!" I exclaimed in a cheery voice. Matilda made an almost happy clicking noise as she could sense the act to be completed. I walked over to the door way and kicked at it. Pain coursed up my leg as I felt the wood refusing to budge.

"Confounded environmentalists!" I shrieked as I hobbled back a little.

"Get the hell out of my house you greasy, foul smelling, ugly, repugnant eco-warriors!" I shrieked at the door. But there was no response. I roared in a violent anger at the closed door.

"Whoa man, what's the noise" a voice suddenly asked next to me. I turned to see a young man with pasty white skin, an offensively bad beard and blond dreadlocks. He stared at me, obviously under the influence of some drug or alcohol.

"Wonderful" I exclaimed. "You have solved my access issues, my good man!" I announced. His poor little face looked so confused and a little sad as he found himslef being propelled towards a large window by a swift harsh kick to his backside.

The disappointed as his face was greeted with the glass window. The disappointment was visible as the glass smashed around his face. I looked at him and felt a genuine pang of regret and sorrow, for exactly 1.67 nanoseconds. These brutes had invaded my house and I was not in the mood to mess around with any emotion apart from anger.

I climbed in through the window and walked over the unconscious body of the young man. He made a sound like a bagpipes being let down as I walked across his chest.

"You disgraceful, vile people, you may be trying to save the planet, but will the planet save you from me, Kenneth Douglas Winston Arthur Grazenby! I am the Earl of Twatshire, or to you, The Angel of Death, the hour of retribution is at hand!" I shrieked and discharged Matilda.

The sound of buckshot echoed around the halls as I stood there waiting for some form of response. But none, came, nothing, nada.

I was enraged, they were avoiding me. I walked around the lower floor of the estate, not a soul to be found. Not even any drug equipment or silly motivational psoters. No beds, no sleeping bags and no signs of life. I decided that this was not good enough and clombed the stiars to the first floor.

I was instantly greeted by two of these ecological type, but something was wrong, they were pale, oh so pale.

"You no longer live here Earl" said one, it was a girl, her voice sounded far away and other worldy as she spoke.

"The Bathusa Clan advises you leave" the other said, a male, pasty and ill looking. He opened hos mouth to reveal a fine set of vampiric fangs.

Vampires? Ecologically midned vampires???" This was beyod the pale.

Matila spoke to the first female vampire and she was thrown across the room. She groaned but seemed unhurt. "To the armory, bring me the holy buckshot!" I ordered my imaginary butler. He scuttled off and I turned to face the remaining vampire.

"You are powerless to stop me, by the time you...."

He was cut off however, Matilda spoke and his face seemed to vanish in a puff of gunpowder and smoke.

"Now stop this!" a voice announced and I turned to see my old nemesis, Dracula

"Oh Vlad, what's the dea, you are confined to my garden maze, why are you here?"

"You left the house unattended, we moved in!"

"But, what's with the eco warrior thing?"

"We have to look to the future Earl, we live forever, we need to protect the Earth so that we can live in it, forever."

I wish I could have argued his logic, but in fairness, I couldn't so I decided to react in the only way I could. An act of sickening violence. Matilda was empty so I decided it was time to hit the Earl Fu.

I aimed a strike directly at the daddy bags of the undead fiend. My highly polished brogue slammed into his baby maker and he screamed as the first pains hit him.

"Arrrghhhooooogghhh" he screamed, the pitch of his voice getting higher as his love eggs were catapulted back into his body. I grabbed his undead carcass and threw him out of the window into the driving rain.

I turned to my imaginary butler and caressed his face with a loving backhand.

"Now clear the place up, The Earl is home"

Indeed

Shivang Joshi, sommersy, YRJ and 4 others like this.
  6. The Joker Lollipop Apr 12, 2019

The Joker, Apr 12, 2019 :
    or as netflix call's it Mowgli

Shivang Joshi, G_plusone and Dresa91 like this.
  7. agoinfly Lollipop Apr 12, 2019

agoinfly, Apr 12, 2019 :
    Indeed!
    https://www.privacytools.io/

And something
    @Pete @Carl
    should watch
    over and over
    again... ​

Shivang Joshi, G_plusone and Dresa91 like this.
  8. Dresa91 Oreo Apr 12, 2019

Shivang Joshi, G_plusone and agoinfly like this.
  9. G_plusone Lollipop Apr 12, 2019

G_plusone, Apr 12, 2019 :

I was like Too soon.
    How many will they make :rolleyes:

10. meatandy Nougat Apr 12, 2019

meatandy, Apr 12, 2019 :
    Yes , I usually upgrade every other year so I get to miss out on the first gen changes , is that a valid reason?

Nope , Not into GOT .

11. G_plusone Lollipop Apr 12, 2019

Shivang Joshi, The Joker, YRJ and 2 others like this.
  12. Dresa91 Oreo Apr 12, 2019

Dresa91, Apr 12, 2019 :
    no, happy with my Blueline :)

Shivang Joshi and G_plusone like this.
  13. G_plusone Lollipop Apr 12, 2019

Shivang Joshi and Dresa91 like this.
  14. Dresa91 Oreo Apr 12, 2019

Dresa91, Apr 12, 2019 :
    Nope :p Don't like the notch :p

15. luigimario The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Apr 12, 2019

luigimario, Apr 12, 2019 :
    Funniest thing I've heard all day!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Thanks for that!

Shivang Joshi, YRJ and Dresa91 like this.
  16. BeingIncog Marshmallow Apr 12, 2019

Shivang Joshi, sommersy, YRJ and 2 others like this.
  17. Dresa91 Oreo Apr 12, 2019

Dresa91, Apr 12, 2019 :
    good evening ghostie:)
    How was your day?:)

18. BeingIncog Marshmallow Apr 12, 2019

BeingIncog, Apr 12, 2019 :
    Good Evening to you too Dresa,
    Was good!!! C:

Shivang Joshi, YRJ and Dresa91 like this.
  19. Dresa91 Oreo Apr 12, 2019

Dresa91, Apr 12, 2019 :
    great to hear :)

Shivang Joshi, YRJ, the_o2 and 2 others like this.
  20. Dresa91 Oreo Apr 12, 2019

Shivang Joshi, YRJ, the_o2 and 2 others like this.