Wormhole

?

What will be the highlight of the coming summer (for you) ?

1. Beer

22.2%
  2. Partying

9.4%
  3. Travel

27.4%
  4. Holiday

21.4%
  5. Music Festival/concert

4.3%
  6. Family time

29.9%
  7. Potato

32.5%
  8. All of the above

17.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. iNtEnSePL KitKat Jun 4, 2019

iNtEnSePL, Jun 4, 2019 :
    that is parts cost, I'll have add 23% VAT tax on top of this + labour cost... We'll see if it's worth bothering

Dresa91 likes this.
  2. iNtEnSePL KitKat Jun 4, 2019

G_plusone and Dresa91 like this.
  3. ChrisX0z Gingerbread Jun 4, 2019

Dresa91 likes this.
  4. G_plusone Marshmallow Jun 4, 2019

G_plusone, Jun 4, 2019 :
    Good that you have most things backed up. Seems like around 80 Euros would be the total cost same for my 3 replacement

B_Wrath and Dresa91 like this.
  5. YRJ Lollipop Jun 4, 2019

YRJ, Jun 4, 2019 :
    This has me asking do ghosts have balls?

6. toastytoast1234 Marshmallow Jun 4, 2019

toastytoast1234, Jun 4, 2019 :
    I'm a cynic by nature, and the slow, steady takeover of the Internet by corporations & marketing departments has only made that a hundred times worse (I know there's room for both).

All I saw when I read that thread was

7. YRJ Lollipop Jun 4, 2019

YRJ, Jun 4, 2019 :
    I should demote you to Cupcake for messing up that quote!

I stalk a lot TBH! But I did not quite get the complexity of the issue until now. I seem to have understood by now about how things pan out!
    When it comes to known faces which in this case are Wrath, Tobikage and you yourself, I am sure that you would have voiced your opinion and were shut down. That's how things are nowadays.

This issue apart, I was once extremely active on the forums. I still love to be here but, I don't quite feel that everything is right. Things aren't the same, the forums were a cool place.
    Even before I joined the forums "officially" way back in 2017, I have always been here. Form the very first posts ever to the users who are now extinct, I have seen it all.

I would like to point out some events that I have moved me,
    I remember the thread from @TeamValour91 and how he after various attempts got through the surgery, and I suppose he is fine now! I never commented there but I followed the thread regularly.
    Haven't heard from him lately. I hope he is doing great.

Not too long ago,
    I also remember @LightningXIII 's thread about collecting pictures from all over the world to show the power of love. It was crazy to see staff members pitching in.
    There are MANY MANY things that I have seen. To name a few,

Una's naming ceremony in the community, Carl apologising for the contest goof up and extending the winners from 3 to 10, (something I genuinely feel must have been done in the PMChallenge) the production updates, overall I was amazed by the brand's transparency ! Things were geniune and this place was fun to be in, even if I was stalking all the while.
    Yeah I sure missed the notifications, but it was good to be here, albeit BTS.

I see that the forums are losing value. To the staff and the big faces of OnePlus namely Carl, Pete and other prominent members from the team don't even care to show up here. The OG members who once we're in the community are nowhere to be seen, all we are left is with a handful of them.

I don't know how to feel about this but it isn't for the best.

*Mic Drop*

8. sommersy KitKat Jun 4, 2019

9. luigimario The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jun 4, 2019

10. luigimario The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jun 4, 2019

B_Wrath, sommersy, G_plusone and 2 others like this.
  11. YRJ Lollipop Jun 4, 2019

Dresa91, luigimario and SJBoss like this.
  12. G_plusone Marshmallow Jun 4, 2019

G_plusone, Jun 4, 2019 :
    You Two evil :p

B_Wrath, sommersy, Dresa91 and 2 others like this.
  13. theshinybeast Marshmallow Jun 4, 2019

theshinybeast, Jun 4, 2019 :
    That would be a bit low, as are Hyperion and Epimetheus at this stage of the game.:rolleyes:

14. luigimario The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jun 4, 2019

B_Wrath, G_plusone and Dresa91 like this.
  15. Dresa91 Android Q Jun 4, 2019

B_Wrath, sommersy and G_plusone like this.
  16. G_plusone Marshmallow Jun 4, 2019

G_plusone, Jun 4, 2019 :
    Eid Wishes to you and everyone
    let us agree to disagree

YRJ, B_Wrath, sommersy and 2 others like this.
  17. sommersy KitKat Jun 4, 2019

Dresa91 and B_Wrath like this.
  18. toastytoast1234 Marshmallow Jun 4, 2019

toastytoast1234, Jun 4, 2019 :
    I've been here for quite a while too, and I honestly don't remember any of that shit.

I don't think it's a senile thing - I can remember what I had for lunch when I was 12 - I just don't think I saw them. I know I do take the odd sabbatical now & again, amazing that they all coincided.

I'm sad that you're sounding sad, though. Fcuk the rest of the place, surely we can power through anyway (in between the occasional threat to shut us down for our toxic something or other)?

YRJ, Dresa91, Hydra Bob and 3 others like this.
  19. LightningXIII Lollipop Community Expert Jun 4, 2019

LightningXIII, Jun 4, 2019 :
    That was amazing. Staff got me the taj mahal!

Dresa91, B_Wrath and sommersy like this.
  20. meatandy Oreo Jun 5, 2019