Wormhole

?

What will be the highlight of the coming summer (for you) ?

1. Beer

21.8%
  2. Partying

8.8%
  3. Travel

30.6%
  4. Holiday

23.8%
  5. Music Festival/concert

6.1%
  6. Family time

30.6%
  7. Potato

27.9%
  8. All of the above

16.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Sep 11, 2019

G_plusone , Sep 11, 2019 :
    You deserve it
    McLaren Edition c
    Oh you :smirk:

2. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 11, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Sep 11, 2019 :
    I looooooooooove Jodie. Is like the perfect actress for the perfect character. I wish I was Eve for have that magic with the knife and being close to the Blondie... :rolleyes:

If you ever see a girl wandering around the Douro river with orange powder in her nose, a Red Bull or a Monster on her hand... Come say hi, it will be definitely me.

I just realized... There's something linking us...

Is one of the best accounts I follow. Very inspiring sentences really interesting people said. Next one is mine, tho you won't find Borges there, just humblelita :p

Let's add siestas to the magic sniffing powders... I can already feel my money disappearing.

Do you realize that we have invented a new musical style? The sniff. Only for sniffers. Cheetos sniffers.

3. xnutzii
    Lollipop Sep 11, 2019

xnutzii , Sep 11, 2019 :
    uhm...hiii :)

I'm here!! Still not using the forum very often...

4. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Sep 11, 2019

You got a refund or get your phone fixed?

5. xnutzii
    Lollipop Sep 11, 2019

xnutzii , Sep 11, 2019 :
    yeah, my phone got fixed. But that's about half a year back! (Or have I forgot something? :D)

6. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Sep 11, 2019

7. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Sep 11, 2019

Oh sorry forgot about that .
    Good to know :D
    I just bookmark them remove them when it crosses 30 still don't read them :oops:

8. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Sep 11, 2019

Cheetosdust , Sep 11, 2019 :
    And the accent? Love the accent!

Don't know if you already watched them, but I think you are going to like Barry and Fleabag. Give them a chance if you want, they are pretty cool.

Fun fact: Killing Eve and Fleabag share Phoebe Waller-Bridge. Probably not a coincidence ;)

I did that the other day. Turns how I talked to a crab for three hours. Crabinas - that's her name - was a fancy crab too, holding a tiny can of Red Bull with one claw, her nose orange because she was a crab, had a tiny Leica and told me about the fancy words she loved.

She told me that the ocean is so big, she usually feels discombobulated. ;)

It was awesome. A fisherwoman asked me what I was doing. I told him I was talking to my friend Crabinas. She told my I was insane, that was actually Sebastian. Can't believe I also talked to Ariel that day.

Yes, we both are smart enough to split the atom, but we chose to take it easy. :p

Oh, you mean the river? Yeah, that's also true and even more poetic. Like a vein of water that link us, quoting the digital words and a flow of thoughts racing.. see? Almost went full cheesy again. :D

If I found Borges there, your account would actually be a biblioteca de babel.

Gahhhh, get it? Borges, books, babel? No? Just me? Okidoki, Cheetosdust, but make it funny? Got it, cooool cool cool! :p

"Sniffing a siesta" sounds like something a cool kid would say.

- Hey man, is than an original Fendi?
    - Yeah, the drop was yesterday.
    - Oh yeah? What was the procedure?
    - The usual, you had to sniff a siesta.
    - That's mad, bruh.
    - Yeah?
    - Yeah.
    - Sick bruh.
    - What's a Fendi? Is that like a demon?
    - I don't know bruh, but I got confused when you asked, so I mentioned the whole sniffing a siesta thing.
    - Oh bruh, I see you. So Fendi is not a demon?
    - Nah bruh, Fendi is a crab that Ariel thinks is actually named Sebastian. A fancy crab too, probably from that country where they throw tomatoes just for fun.
    - Cheetosdust saw Fendi the other day. You know what he asked her the second time he saw her?
    - What?
    - Bruh, Is That Sebastian?

:D :p

Like the twist? I hope so, because that way people will be able to..

... do the sniff! Hah! :cool:

9. xnutzii
    Lollipop Sep 11, 2019

xnutzii , Sep 11, 2019 :
    No sorry needed! Glad you were thinking about me :D

10. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Sep 11, 2019

luxuskamel , Sep 11, 2019 :
    That would be pretty simple youre right. But i just dislike bookmarks, idk why

11. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Sep 11, 2019

Rusty NZ , Sep 11, 2019 :
    Good to see you and how have you been? I haven't seen you for ages.

12. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Sep 11, 2019

:)
    Hope you doing good

Oh Okay
    They are sometimes convenient when postponing to read articles :p

13. xnutzii
    Lollipop Sep 11, 2019

xnutzii , Sep 11, 2019 :
    I am, thanks for asking! You?

14. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Sep 11, 2019

Rusty NZ , Sep 11, 2019 :
    You should own up and claim some responsibility. I used to think I was a lawn chair or Zack. But when you pointed it out I had a cousin named it. I took a look in the mirror and saw I needed a haircut.

15. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Sep 11, 2019

16. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 11, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Sep 11, 2019 :
    Oh yes! All her accents are just music to my ears!

Barry is on my list, I need to get some time to watch that, I know I'm gonna like it. Fleabag never heard of, but I'll add it to the list, thank you!!

Coincidences don't exist :rolleyes:

Hahahaha, seriously when are we writing a book?
    That Crabinas sounds very familiar... (I wish I had a Leica tho.)

That fisherwoman knows nothing, maybe she's the one that's insane and thinks that sane people like you are actually insane.

Split the atom? Bah, a piece of cake.

I didn't call you cheesy for no reason ;)
    It's a fun coincidence (non-coincidence if we state that they don't exist), you live where the river flows to die and I live where it borns. Cool isn't it?

What if you find Borglita instead? That'd be more unique. Undiscovered. Raw. Speciated with discombobulation. And orange cheesy dust :p

Another dialogue I have to print, frame and hang on my wall, next to the other. Let's sniff a siesta to celebrate. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

YES, completely agree. So we can sniff the siesta while doing a sniff, sniffing around the sniff. o_O:rolleyes:

Barbaric Is This Sniff.

17. Dresa91
    Android Q Sep 11, 2019

18. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Sep 11, 2019

19. Dresa91
    Android Q Sep 11, 2019

20. SJBoss
    Lollipop Sep 11, 2019

SJBoss , Sep 11, 2019 :
    I think it's the hairs.