Wormhole

?

What will be the highlight of the coming Fall (for you) ?

1. Beer

21.7%
  2. Partying

8.9%
  3. Travel

29.9%
  4. Holiday

24.2%
  5. Music Festival/concert

6.4%
  6. Family time

29.3%
  7. Potato

28.7%
  8. All of the above

15.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SJBoss
    Lollipop Sep 18, 2019

SJBoss , Sep 18, 2019 :
    But still man.. :rolleyes: you hurtED me.

2. Shivang Joshi
    Starting Point Expert Sep 18, 2019

Shivang Joshi , Sep 18, 2019 :
    Thanks a ton for saying these words. It helps, everything does. And I've been a support to my Dad in this time as the person who we lost was much more important to him - The one who gave him birth i.e. His Mother and My Grandmother. So, it's important for me to stay strong and I feel I've been - all this time.

Reading this just makes me feel better and stronger. And yes, I know I've you as well as everyone here to talk to. So, once again, thank you. Thanks a ton. :)

3. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 18, 2019

Starcommander , Sep 18, 2019 :
    Sorry for your loss :(
    Take care and stay strong....

4. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Sep 18, 2019 :
    That sentence, bits and pieces, kinda describes me. And the shadows of course. Is a nice song, reminds me of my teen ages, but didn't know the group, thank you.

Not sure about photos today... I'll try tho. But can't promise I'll press the shutter.

You too have a great day spreading your cheesy smell and lickable dust everywhere. :rolleyes:

5. Cheetosdust

Cheetosdust , Sep 18, 2019 :
    That song reminds you of your teen years?

So you are basically saying the music I listen is for teens? Like pop-candy-oops-I-did-it-again tunes? Wait wait wait...

It's like you are telling me "oh, your Tool and A Perfect Circle are great, if you are going through puberty. For me, Stravinsky is all the rage these days. You'll get there when you leave your diapers behind you. Ta ta". :rolleyes:o_O

SJBoss, B_Wrath, B.I.T.S. and 3 others like this.
  6. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2019

Hahaha nooooo, is just the kind of music I used to listen on my teens... Among other heavier stuff :rolleyes:

I knew Stravinsky before any other actual musical groups. I'm weird I know. But his rite of the spring is too much.

You will know when you "leave your diapers behind"?
    ╮(.ꈍ ᴗ ꈍ.)╭

7. Cheetosdust

That's actually pretty cool. All the kids listening to Noddy's songs in the kindergarten and you're like "Quiet, can't you see I'm listening to Firebird here? Jesus, what a bunch of five year olds".

Also... "Bolita Instrumental? That's Stravinsky! :cool:

Ohhhhhh snap, calling me a toddler like that. It seems to me, Bolita Is The Savage :oops:

8. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 18, 2019

So you know the firebird, huh? ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

I think there's somewhere a video in where Bolita Is (on) The Stage... :rolleyes:

You called yourself toddler! Don't blame me I just quoted your words... ┐(ꈍヘꈍ)┌

Bolita Is The Savage :cool:

9. Cheetosdust

You sound surprised that I know music :p

No, we don't bang our pots and pans together here in Portugal so we can dance. What's this? 2017? :p

Let me guess: you are an electrician and you were fixing the lights before the show? :D

No no no, you should say "no cheetos, you are not a toddler. You are so mature and classy. From your posts, I can clearly see you don't wear diapers".

I can't believe I have to explain to you the concept of "phishing for compliments". :D

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Maybe I wear diapers and I'm not a toddler. Who knows, maybe I'm 102 years old, maybe I am Benjamin Button. ;)

And if you were French, you could also be Sauvage. Yes, it's from Dior. I'm faaaaaaaaaancy, girl! :D:rolleyes:

10. BeingIncog
    Nougat Sep 18, 2019

11. Dresa91
    Android Q Sep 18, 2019

Dresa91 , Sep 18, 2019 :
    oh:( get well soon!

12. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Sep 18, 2019

13. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 18, 2019

14. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 18, 2019

15. BeingIncog
    Nougat Sep 18, 2019

16. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Sep 18, 2019

B_Wrath , Sep 18, 2019 :
    New wormies and one particular wormie with a desired name change:D

By the way, it's 9pm and I'm still stuck at office:(

17. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 18, 2019

18. BeingIncog
    Nougat Sep 18, 2019

19. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 18, 2019

Starcommander , Sep 18, 2019 :
    [​IMG]
    This is not right.
    Starlord shall come to your rescue soon:cool:

20. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Sep 18, 2019

B_Wrath , Sep 18, 2019 :
    Yup. I'll be mostly here till 4am or 5am. Then again inshvr to come back to office by 8am.:(