Wormhole

?

What will be the highlight of the coming summer (for you) ?

1. Beer

22.1%
  2. Partying

9.0%
  3. Travel

31.0%
  4. Holiday

23.4%
  5. Music Festival/concert

6.2%
  6. Family time

31.0%
  7. Potato

28.3%
  8. All of the above

15.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. sommersy
    KitKat Sep 20, 2019

sommersy , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Hiya :D

GN =)

2. Dresa91
    Android Q Sep 20, 2019

3. agoinfly
    Marshmallow Sep 20, 2019

4. Dresa91
    Android Q Sep 20, 2019

5. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Sep 20, 2019

Cheetosdust , Sep 20, 2019 :
    :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Thank you, thank you very much for that lovely drawing, it's like you captured my soul. You are indeed a very talented artist, you even managed to draw my freckles.

And thank you for mentioning that it was my beard, I was about to ask if you saw me as a rapper with all that bling around my neck :p

He looks so happy, I think he's running around with his diaper, thinking:

- I can't believe I am this young and I'm already rocking this sunglasses like a pro!

About the blushing, well, not really a surprise that you drew it so well, since you are the one provoking that :cool:

That will confuse a lot of people, they will probably ask if you open Cheetos bags and talk to them. :p

How do you tickle someone with a cane? :p

But I guess you are correct, it's a surprise that someone gets bruised after you hit him with a cane :D

- Ouuuuuch, that hurts like hell!
    - What's that? Who is ticklish? You are!
    - I think I'm bruised here, here, here, here, here and here.
    - Or..... you are blushing there, there, there, there and there.
    - Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!
    - Just checking if you were ticklish on your head too, my bad!

:D

She is not orange, no :p

She's like a vampire, always sticking her fangs in my hands. She's not even a young cat, I guess she really does like to bite me. I like to think she's thanking me, but there's always the chance she wants to make me suffer. She's a cat after all :p

Yes, I look exactly like that - like a finger with tiny arms and legs :p

Hehe, so happy that it made you smile, hope you will continue to do that during the whole weekend. And those serpentine eyelashes look great, it's like a butterfly flapping its tiny wings. :)

Have a great night, awesome canethrower13. :cool:

6. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Sep 20, 2019

Cheetosdust , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Helloo helloooo,

a very good mornaftereve to you too. :)

Good night dresa,

have a great start to your weekend, since you're probably going to wake up way before I do - and I wake up early :p

Good night, man with always the best songs.

Don't know if listened to it already, but Chelsea Wolfe released her new album last week. It opens with this one:

7. Dresa91
    Android Q Sep 20, 2019

Dresa91 , Sep 20, 2019 :
    thank you!:) have a great night, too:)

8. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 20, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Hahaha thank you! It was so fun drawing it, and I'm kinda surprised it ended up as I imagined... More or less :rolleyes:

How cool is that I captured your soul without even having look at you? :eek::rolleyes:

Of course I had to represent happiness since is what you're always spreading around! :p

Hehehe, the drawing made you blush too? :oops::rolleyes:

Now I think even more that you're super cute blushing :D

9. sommersy
    KitKat Sep 21, 2019

sommersy , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Thanks :) I'ma goinng to bed now though. So good nighmorn ;p

10. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Sep 21, 2019

G_plusone , Sep 21, 2019 :
    I don't write something with innuendo, you just make something innocent I write into innuendo :p

Last edited: Sep 21, 2019

11. Dresa91
    Android Q Sep 21, 2019

12. Starcommander
    KitKat Sep 21, 2019

Starcommander , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Good morning Dresa :):)

13. Dresa91
    Android Q Sep 21, 2019

14. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Sep 21, 2019

Cheetosdust , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Goooood morning Wohooooo :cool:

it's the weekend, so have fun if/when you can. Just make sure you have a little bit of time for yourself, even if it's just a few minutes, and do whatever you like the most. Your body and mind will thank you.

If you love to watch paint dry, go for it. Just stare at that wall until the wall stares back at you. If the wall stares back at you, run! You are probably living in a haunted house. :p

Have a great Saturday, you bunch of lovely people. :)

Isn't that what great artists do? They have a celestial connection to the subject of their works, absorbing what they are doing, becoming two halves of one - and I can't believe I wrote something this pretentious when it's just 08am here :rolleyes:

Oh many thanks for writing that I spread happiness, much appreciated. It's like happiness is jam and you are all a nice bread. I'm just spreading it. I don't know, I just focused on the word "spreading" and went with it. Hmmmm, jam. Oh, I just remembered, time for breakfast. :D

You are surprised it made me blush? Whenever someone draws you wearing diapers, I'm pretty sure that person blushes :rolleyes:o_O

You are always trying to ruffle my feathers - you aren't, but I just love that expression, since I always picture someone annoying a chicken, ruffling its feathers! :D :p

15. Dresa91
    Android Q Sep 21, 2019

Dresa91 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    good morning my friend:)
    enjoy your weekend with coffee and F1:)

16. agoinfly
    Marshmallow Sep 21, 2019

agoinfly , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Morning, soul man)
    Nice catch,
    thank you!
    :)

17. agoinfly
    Marshmallow Sep 21, 2019

18. Dresa91
    Android Q Sep 21, 2019

Dresa91 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    good morning :)
    Enjoy your weekend :)

19. B.I.T.S.
    Jelly Bean Sep 21, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Sep 21, 2019 :
    Good morning super orangy dusty dust!! (ꈍᴗꈍ)

Damn, how did you know that it was my plan staring at wet paint dry?? Specially in haunted houses. Is my dream discovering walls that looks back into my eyes. Those poor traped souls need someone to look them in the eye, right? And since I'm not another brick in the wall... ;)

So... You're saying that we have a celestial connection? You're cheesy 24/7 and I'm starting to feel that some of that cheesiness is being transferred to me through that connection. :eek::p

Jam is happiness too. Specially home made jam. :rolleyes:
    I can sense you were hungry writing that, did you have your breakfast?
    Wait... How do eat a Cheeto?
    Anyway, I love that image of us being a huge intercontinental piece of bread and you're some sort of SUPER orangy jam God spreading happiness in jam form all over us. :D

I was just wondering... Okay yes I'm always surprised knowing that I made someone blush, didn't count that in between my Lord Goddess super powers.

I didn't know that expression!!! But I love it. Specially since you might have feathers... That vast knowledge about duckies laughs must mean some close relation with them. Maybe a faraway greatgreatgreatgreatgranpa of yours had an affair with a lady duck having a tiny mix of duck-cheeto babies? And even tho you might not have feathers your blood dust DNA is full of microscopic feathers.
    ┐(ꈍヘꈍ)┌

20. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Sep 21, 2019

Wonderwoman13 , Sep 21, 2019 :
    @Cheetosdust I'm really happy to see that you are enjoying and having a relaxed saturday! :)
    I can see it all;)

~What? Why you lookin' at me like that?! o_O
    ~And why you look surprised?!:eek:
    ~Ohh so you're saying me....that you are curious that how am I supposed to know what you are doing right now.....

~Oh c'mon....how wouldn't I even know:rolleyes:
    ~you've just sent me your selfie few minutes back:rolleyes:
    ~Already forgot huh?o_O arghh look for yourself..:rolleyes: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Screenshot_20190921-140156__01.jpg

Heheheh!:tearsofjoy:
    (I know it's lame:p)

Have an awesome weekend you all wormies!:)
    And don't forget to enjoy the weekend like mr.cheetos!:p