88 vote(s)
    47.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Nov 18, 2019

B.I.T.S. , Nov 18, 2019 :
    I don't have your number...

[​IMG]

By the way, I didn't use "Cheeto Orange" for @dsmonteiro's quiz... I couldn't steal your own special nature. But you should :rolleyes::D

2. B_Wrath
    Nougat Nov 18, 2019

3. sfomin
    Nougat Nov 18, 2019

sfomin , Nov 18, 2019 :
    Damn, punching @Carl in the nuts there :rolleyes:

4. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Nov 18, 2019

Cheetosdust , Nov 18, 2019 :
    Hah, here on the forums I believe two people have my number. @dsmonteiro is not one of them. Dodged a bullet there.

He asked me for it once. I gave him the fire department's number and told him my name was "Huge Hose". That way, one day, a fireman picked up the phone and on the other side, @dsmonteiro asked:

- Hello, is this Huge Hose?

And this is the story about that time "fueeeeeeego, caliente" was yelled at a fire department without it being related to an actual fire. :cool::cool::relaxed:

(Heheh, I'm pretty sure @dsmonteiro used Cheeto Orange on the McLaren edition as a beautiful love letter to my dust :rolleyes:. Good luck ;))

Hello my good man, how are you doing?

Still working hard these days? Or are you finding the time to drink whiskey and set up some houses? :D

Nah, not at all. Just having a little bit of fun.:D

And sometimes those punches can be tricky. Just ask someone who tried to do that with Ken. :rolleyes:

5. B_Wrath
    Nougat Nov 18, 2019

B_Wrath , Nov 18, 2019 :
    Still pretty busy. Working 18 hours a day, 7 days a week mostly. But i do find time for a drink or setting up houses:p

How have you been?

6. sfomin
    Nougat Nov 18, 2019

sfomin , Nov 18, 2019 :
    no worries, i doubt he would feel anything anyways :rolleyes:

7. Cheetosdust

Hah, just don't try to do both at the same time :rolleyes:

Man, seriously, 18 hours x 7 days per week is just insane. Hope you can find some time to just relax soon - you have to take some time to yourself and the family.

I'm doing great, thanks. :cool:

Give him some time. Nuts usually drop during the Autumn. So maybe next year. :rolleyes:

What? Not a joke, as reported by the BBC.

MosheG1, B.I.T.S., B_Wrath and 2 others like this.
  8. B_Wrath
    Nougat Nov 18, 2019

B_Wrath , Nov 18, 2019 :
    This craziness will only be till December end, hopefully. Luckily, wifey has understood the situation. Or I'll be divorced already;)

By the way, if I try to do both together, it is also another easy way to get divorced:D

9. B.I.T.S.

B.I.T.S. , Nov 18, 2019 :
    You mean bombeiros vountários number? :rolleyes:

So... You are saying that I'm not even a star... After confirming that yesterday. I see... Not good cheeky Cheeto.

I thought the McLaren orange is papaya? Cheeto orange is more... Cheeto. :p

10. sfomin
    Nougat Nov 18, 2019

sfomin , Nov 18, 2019 :
    Modern day slavery...

11. B_Wrath
    Nougat Nov 18, 2019

G_plusone, sfomin and Dresa91 like this.
  12. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Nov 18, 2019

13. B.I.T.S.

14. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Nov 18, 2019

G_plusone, B_Wrath and B.I.T.S. like this.
  15. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Nov 18, 2019

MosheG1, B.I.T.S., B_Wrath and 2 others like this.
  16. Cheetosdust

Oh man, that's great to read. You are very lucky to have such an awesome wife, make sure she knows how awesome she is. :D

Good luck for the remaining weeks and please go on a long trip with those you love after that. In the meanwhile, the WoHo is here for you. :cool:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

You know, when you write in Portuguese I always suspect you are @dsmonteiro alternative account. I mean, that would explain every single compliment you made him :rolleyes::D

The same way you don't look at a crowd and call them a human, I can't call you a star when I see a constellation.

Where are they? Where did I put them? Oh, here they are:

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

I actually love the word "Papaya". Not the fruit, the word. It just sounds like a happy ninja calling his dad. "Papa, ya!" :p

G_plusone, Dresa91 and B_Wrath like this.
  17. B_Wrath
    Nougat Nov 18, 2019

B_Wrath , Nov 18, 2019 :
    I hope I have shown her enough of how awesome she is. If not, I plan on making her feel like the awesomest person:)
    I am planning on going for a week holiday with her. Let's hope for the best:)
    You mean, a happy @Mjo? :rolleyes:

G_plusone, sommersy, MosheG1 and 2 others like this.
  18. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Nov 18, 2019

cdnfarmer , Nov 18, 2019 :
    hmm. It was near the beginning of the walk.. guess have to rely on GPS. Providing GPS is correct, oh wait in this case it looks right. You'll have to look up though. It's a nice area. I take no responsibility for any changes or orange dust appearing. :cool:o_O

HI Cheetos. Nice to see you too. Would you like to try some maple toffee aka. Tire ( must be said in French otherwise sounds like something not very tasty):D
    Thanks. Yes but that shade of rock showed it stands the test of time ;);):p
    Have a look on where you can see "your statue"
    Screenshot_20191118-094924.jpg

Thank you. It was really nice the past couple of days. The roads are very good for peguins who like sliding around on ice. o_O;)

Have a good week. Hopefully the weather is good out your way and life treats you well.

sommersy, Cheetosdust and Dresa91 like this.
  19. Cheetosdust

Hah, I'm sure you did. And if you ever feel overwhelmed during work, since you can't avoid it for now, maybe you can think about that glorious week you're going to get. Set it as a mental goal, sometimes it helps me (I know, I'm very wise. Did you know they made a statue after me? It's true, check the @cdnfarmer photo below ;)

@Mjo is much more than a happy ninja, she's queen happy ninja. :cool:

Hello hello,

I would love to try some. I didn't know that was something you did over there since here we don't have, well, syrup nor snow. I just Googled "tire syrup Canada". It was a mistake, that looks delicious! :hearteyes:

Many thanks, I will print my avatar picture and visit sometime. I will also tell random strangers that's me and I'm sure people are going to believe me. :p

Poor penguins, maybe you can get them nice scarves and some hats. "Penguins, but make them fashionable" :p

And "Drifting Penguins" sounds like a DreamWorks movie waiting to happen. Here's my idea: a bunch of penguins go drifting, but someone replaced the drifting tires with toffee tires. They lose the title and have to prove themselves once again. I even got an idea for the trophy they'll get after winning the finals. Here, something like this:

[​IMG]

What a beautiful face that trophy has. Happy too. :p

Stay safe on those roads. You are not a penguin, so don't drift like one. :cool:

20. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Nov 18, 2019

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 18, 2019 :
    lol

OMG I'm dying right now!

good evening!

always coffee!

G_plusone, sfomin and Dresa91 like this.