52.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Helder_DAlmeida
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 22, 2020

2. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Feb 22, 2020

3. Starcommander
    Lollipop Feb 22, 2020

sommersy, Cheetosdust, script and 3 others like this.
  4. Dresa91

5. Helder_DAlmeida
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 22, 2020

6. Starcommander
    Lollipop Feb 22, 2020

7. Dresa91

Cheetosdust and G_plusone like this.
  8. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Feb 22, 2020

9. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Feb 22, 2020

Cheetosdust , Feb 22, 2020 :
    Hello hello hello, you awesome wormalilinos and wormalilinas! o_O :p

Hope you are all enjoying a great weekend so far, with lovely people and lovely weather, doing what you love the most.

And remember, you still have Sunday to continue that sweet weekend vibe. Have fun! :cool:

Now let's see how may quotes I can destroy! :D

I was kidding, that happens to me all the time. And sometimes I remember a scene I saw on a movie or a TV series, know the scene by heart, but can't remember where I saw it. It's not a fun fame. :p

Hehe, you are correct! You remember that thing I told you about movies and TV shows a minute ago? Yeah, sometimes I also do that with music! :p

I don't think, however, we talked about Greenleaf so here's a lovely song for your Saturday. Are you ready to continue the groove? And a one and a two, and a one-two-three:

Rock on, Anshu. :cool:

I love carpets! If you think about it, they can also be used to make human burritos - no, you don't eat them! :eek:

You just lay on the floor, rollover, and voilá, a human burrito. Make two of them and you can have a race. :cool:o_O

Fun fact about those skies: they are orange, yes, but that's just my reflection. :D

You are all invited to those boats! Let's crash the place and have a par-tay-yay! I'm sure the owners will understand. I don't know about the rest of the party, but I'm sure the playlist is going to be perfect. :cool:

Many thanks, but I honestly just pointed the phone at them boats. Zero talent on that photo! :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

Many thanks and I would love to make tire on a boat. Summer night, the wormhole on the boat, perfect weather with the perfect friends. And tire for all! :cool:

Here's a joke we can use on that gathering: after the tire cools down, I put it in my face, yeah? And after that you can yell - and hear me out: "Your face, Cheetos, your face looks TIRED!" Thank you, thank you very much! :D:oops:

Oh dear lord, I had no idea ponies had attitudes - that would be a rookie mistake. o_O

I think you just saved cowboy cheetos from flying off the pony. :p

Hope you're having a nice Saturday and the weather is now warmer. Hopefully the "deer" can stop being under the snow soon! :D

It is indeed. Don't know if you already visited, but when you are in Viana do Castelo, don't forget to try the "Bolas de Berlim" over at "Natário". You'll probably have to wait in line, but it's worth it. Oh dear lord, it. is. worth. it! :p

10. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Feb 22, 2020 :
    hey:)
    have a great weekend:)

11. Cheetosdust

Hello my coffee friend :cool:

It's a very relaxed weekend so far, many thanks. It's also 21ºC and sunny, really sunny here today. Loving all this light. I feel like I have hibernated during the past few months. :tearsofjoy:

Hope you are having a great couple of days to you and the wife. Any special plans or are you just recuperating from the working week? :D

12. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Feb 22, 2020 :
    oh wow, it is rainy and 8ºC..
    yeah, thanks:)
    have cooked lunch together and baked cheesecake together :)
    and in 1,5 hours I will go to play football :)

13. Starcommander
    Lollipop Feb 22, 2020

14. Dresa91

15. Starcommander
    Lollipop Feb 22, 2020

16. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Feb 22, 2020 :
    ok:)

17. Cheetosdust

That's the perfect weather to bake a cheesecake. Oh man, that does sound like a great Saturday indeed. Happy for you, my good man. Enjoy it and have a great football match. :D

Looks pretty cool. Would love to read it, since I don't own the bookmarks. Thank you for creating the thread. :cool:

Helder_DAlmeida and Dresa91 like this.
  18. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Feb 22, 2020 :
    cheesecake was delicious:D

19. Cheetosdust

I bet it was :yum:

See you later Dresa, have fun! :cool:

20. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Feb 22, 2020