9. Washing my hands

85 vote(s)
    47.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 30, 2020

Cheetosdust , Mar 30, 2020 :
    Heya and a very good morning to you, my awesome coffee brother. :cool:

Hope you had a great weekend given the circumstances and that you are ready to start a new week. Starting my day catching up with The Daily - just listened to a special episode explaining this situation to kids. It's like that episode was made for me, haha. :p

All the best and all the best coffee, my friend. :)

2. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Mar 30, 2020

Dresa91 , Mar 30, 2020 :
    Yeah, I had:) thanks:) hope you too:)
    I have coffee, so I am :D :)

3. SJBoss
    Lollipop Mar 30, 2020

4. harshil1903
    Jelly Bean Mar 30, 2020

harshil1903 , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 30, 2020 :
    So a little background story, this show's called Ramayan, first came out in 1987, a big hit . It's a mythological story about Lord Ram. He's the very definition of an Ideal child. So since there's a lockdown in India for 21 days, government decided to re-run the show so the people won't get bored. And they promoted it show much on news that my parents decided to sit together and watch it. Not that they haven't watched it before, they had, years ago. So stupid of me to sit behind them while watching the show.
    1585556220586.jpg
    This very thing happened with me^ [e]1f614[/e][e]1f614[/e]
    I completely avoided any type of eye contact everytime they looked at me, kept my eyes locked to the TV.

5. harshil1903
    Jelly Bean Mar 30, 2020

6. B.I.T.S.
    User of the Year 2019 Mar 30, 2020

B.I.T.S. , Mar 30, 2020 :
    Goooood morning wooooormsssss

Of course I have!! :cool:

For one good Spanish thing that's out there... :rolleyes:

I'll start the new episodes soon.

Learn Spanish :D

Gonna check this... Sounds interesting.

Gooooooood morning Chetito, here's something for you to start this weird Monday smiling :D

Screenshot_20200313-175509__01.jpg

7. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Mar 30, 2020 :
    good morning:) enjoy your day:)

8. B.I.T.S.

9. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Mar 30, 2020 :
    ohhhh :) you are the best :)
    thank you :)

10. SJBoss
    Lollipop Mar 30, 2020

SJBoss , Mar 30, 2020 :
    I just did.

11. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Mar 30, 2020 :
    good morning:)

12. Cheetosdust

Good moooooooorning! :D

Awww I love it and I'm even wearing my favorite purple sweater in that cartoon. ;)

My Monday is going strong so far with some lovely music too - listening to Radiohead this morning and I'm constantly being reminded how much I love them. :cool:

Wishing you a great day ahead, full of pizza slices that will never be too cheesy. :p

13. B.I.T.S.

Hehehe, I knew you'd like it :D

Cheese can't ever be too cheesy, that's just a fact... That kid from the cartoon knows nothing!! :rolleyes::p

I'm craving for pizza tho... More than ever. A cheesy pizza... With cheesy croquetas as the topping. I'm hungry now. And I hope you're too :D

Enjoy your musical morning! (Your stomach is joining the fun :cool:)

14. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Mar 30, 2020 :
    yeah :) :)

15. Cheetosdust

Hope you can get your pizza soon - yes, with cheesy croquetas. Pizza with cheese topping and croquetas filled with cheese on top of the topping. A Cheeseption. :cool:

Yo @LightningXIII how are you doing these days? Stumbled upon this song again this morning and remembered you. It's little, but I hope it can make your Monday a little better. It's Bowie and Maynard James Keenan, so I think you are going to like it. Fun Fact: this is a remix made for the movie Underworld.

Hope you and yours are safe. All the best. :)

sommersy, G_plusone, Dresa91 and 2 others like this.
  16. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Mar 30, 2020 :
    Pizza 🍕 yes!

Batman360, G_plusone, Dresa91 and 2 others like this.
  17. B.I.T.S.

Ah... Cheeseption... Heavenly!!

Have you watched HBO Underworld series?

18. Cheetosdust

Before this situation started, it was one of the last memorable dinners I had. :)

My brother and his girlfriend went to a place that makes awesome pizzas in a wood-fired oven and brought them to the house. We had a blast - four different gigantic pizzas, all shared. It was delicious and everyone was so happy. Can't wait to do it all again when this is over. :cool:

I never heard of that series, no :oops:

This reminded me of your post on the Temporary Wormhole about series and movies recommendations. I don't think I ever answered it. So, to fix that, here are some great things you should watch:
    • Feel Good (Netflix) - it's short (six episodes), but it's great. It's about a Canadian comedian who lives in the United Kingdom and starts a new relation. It will make you smile and feel sad; it has a lot of memorable moments.

• Tiger King (Netflix) - it's a documentary about Joe Exotic, who owns a zoo with wild animals. It's dark, but full of twists and turns. Believe me, when you finish watch it, you are going to feel like you went in a roller coaster ride.
    These are the last two things I saw and really loved, so I hope you can watch them and, if you do, that you like them too.

I'm also watching Devs and Breeders on HBO, but the seasons are not over yet. Oh and there's also a Spanish series on HBO (at least here) called Foodie Love. It's not bad. Guillermo Pfening is great - mancrushes everywhere. :rolleyes:

Helder_DAlmeida, B.I.T.S. and Dresa91 like this.
  19. B.I.T.S.

That sounds incredible!! I can't even remember when was last time I had a pizza...

[​IMG]

Wait... My brain is malfunctioning... I meant Westworld :oops:

Thank you!! I'll add them to the list. Both sound really promising! I hope Spanish Netflix has them :rolleyes:

I started Foodie Love... And I couldn't even finish the first episode. :rolleyes:

On the contrary, I'm watching Devs (up to date) and loving it. I devour everything I can read/watch about quantum computers/energy and Devs was a great surprise!

Another "messed up" movie that was recently added to Netflix is "Hogar", Spanish movie, it keeps you with an uncomfortable tension feeling the whole movie... I liked it.