26.6%
  9. Washing my hands

112 vote(s)
    43.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Aug 6, 2020

G_plusone , Aug 6, 2020 :
    It's alright. Can understand the feeling.
    You just have to post it off :D
    Take your time Batman

2. Optimus_Prime_07
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2020

3. fragargon
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2020

fragargon , Aug 6, 2020 :
    good afternoon everyone, lately been busy wy work and pissed off by ITs admin!
    sunny day here hopefully 32° :)

4. IamIRONSman
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Aug 6, 2020

IamIRONSman , Aug 6, 2020 :
    Dude your signature made me laugh this morning thank you, I completely understand though.

5. IamIRONSman

Hey @fragargon work has picked up for me too, it seems people have forgotten how they can reset their own passwords so they keep calling me but c'est la vie it's normal for me.

I have a dark sky but an apparent 27 degrees lets see what happens.

6. IamIRONSman

They are WOW my friend, my only negative is down to my ear shape although they are in I keep feeling like I have to adjust them for them to feel secure.

I also haven't got the update to configure the bud controls but other than that they are a 8.5/10 for me after a week.

Battery is good they last quite a while so you should be fine.

7. fragargon
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2020

thanks for the heads up, didn't know. left a copy paste what i already wrote :)
    btw no need to stress, won a contest 5 weeks ago and still wondering if they will sent it! :mad:

You should bet warmer weather in the coming days, a warm wind from Marocco is coming !
    37° announced by Saturday here in Belgium

My latest experience:
    It: can't sync my DC...
    me: let's check this out... well I check this with ad explorer because..
    IT: ok
    me: heu... is this correct?
    IT collegue: why are you pointing the DC backup?
    me: :D:D:D of course, that's not a good idea and don't work much! :D:D:D

@Batman360 @IamIRONSman

could shed some insight about the quality sound, there isn' anything more relative as quality sound.
    to my ears, they sound average, good for productive, sport but not to settle down and listen music
    what about yours? I'm curious to know. :)

8. Swatiranjan
    KitKat Aug 6, 2020

9. Cakepips
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 6, 2020

Cakepips , Aug 6, 2020 :
    No problem. Colour of them does look great. I wasn't sure at first with the blue and green but I've warmed up to them. Happy Budding and take your time! [e]263a[/e]️

[e]1f602[/e] No problem! Just realised the guy is solely using the app.
    I guess it's my invisible two fingers to him then! (Loving how Hope has ignored his Q atm... Loving Hopes rebelness too)

Thinking of mentioning something about it in the weekly updates whenever that goes live (as I always reply to that and it's a summary of the week)
    Just thought of an idea/solution so might suggest it there... 🤷🏻‍♀️

10. Batman360, fragargon and G_plusone like this.
  11. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Aug 6, 2020

G_plusone , Aug 6, 2020 :
    Hahaha just saw your signature lolol
    Looking forward to your post there tomorrow.
    ;)

12. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Aug 6, 2020

13. fragargon
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2020

14. SJBoss
    Lollipop Aug 6, 2020

15. Batman360

Batman360 , Aug 6, 2020 :
    Thankss😉

Yesshh😎

Ayeeee mee tooo😂 Habit of having an in-ear earphones , I have to literally keep adjusting it for no reason even when they are perfectly fitting😂 For me that automatic play/pause while taking out one of the earphone is a blessing 😍

They are pretty handy, sound is okayish, I would say falls in the same category as the bwz, but just doesn't have as much bass as it should 😅 It is very very very convenient to use plus they are really cute😍❤️

The look even smaller in person, when I unboxed it, it looked so small, I was expecting a little bigger but they are so tiny😜
    And yeess!! 🔥

Same here, I would have gone for the gray one, but I got a hang of this nord blue, when the nord arrived 🙈 Thankoyuu! 😊

Potato pohtahtoh🤷🏻‍♂️😂

16. Swatiranjan
    KitKat Aug 6, 2020

17. fragargon
    Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2020

yes indeed, did you test/check google assistant. work perfect! :)

18. IamIRONSman

Sure @fragargon, they have nothing on say your BOSE or Jaybirds but that is maybe unfair as there is no dedicated app or ability to change sound profiles.

The sound quality was better than expected for me but I think being used to a closed silicone tip seal in the ear a la Bullets Wireless 2/ Z it's difficult from my experience to compare them to any earbuds similar in design.

I will admit I crank the volume up a bit to drown out the environmental noise but they have been perfectly fine when I have been out with them on. You can hear the traffic and in someways that is helpful but I need to try them on my commute (eventually) and in more noiser environments to make them my go to.

Bass is OK, Mids and low's are better again unfair to compare with other earbuds that create a seal and their aim are to be an affordable truly wireless option which I think they achieve.

I'd probably say they are for casual use like light travel and a little bit of physical activity maybe a hike or walk? you can hear what's going on around you which is I suppose preference especially if you live somewhere busy where being able to hear what is around you is beneficial.

I'll probably continue to use my Bullets wireless 2's for commuting because I like blocking noise out but I'll give them a fair shot in as many places as I can.

19. Batman360

Batman360 , Aug 6, 2020 :
    I didn't get Buds support update on my 7 Pro, I'm on Beta so I will test it whenever the update arrives.