77 vote(s)
    26.5%
  9. Washing my hands

122 vote(s)
    41.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Oct 21, 2020 :
    Good night! Stay safe Cakepips!

yashwant24, RoyDecoy, Dresa91 and 2 others like this.
  2. puccellino
    Lollipop Oct 21, 2020

3. TheGadgetGirl
    The Lab - OnePlus 8T Reviewer Oct 22, 2020

TheGadgetGirl , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 22, 2020 :
    Just a drop test? I was thinking about doing a 'drown' test too! :p

4. TheGadgetGirl
    The Lab - OnePlus 8T Reviewer Oct 22, 2020

5. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Oct 22, 2020

luigimario , Oct 22, 2020 :
    You're a really nice person! And you're totally right. @Starcommander has a lot to be proud of!

6. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Oct 22, 2020

7. Oreo.
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Oct 22, 2020

8. Starcommander

Starcommander , Oct 22, 2020 :
    Thank you.. I agree with you but job environment is still not clear. The company for which I was selected for training, seems weird to me. They said they have offices all over the world but I did not find any details of their claim. They also said about 3 years bond which is fine but something very fishy going on. A company having only 53 employees, has no information on Google, recently came on news for a scam.... :( I don't know but I am trying for better companies now. :D

But at least something is going great that I have cleared amazon exam. Just waiting for interview :cool:

9. SRD.
    KitKat Oct 22, 2020

SRD. , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 22, 2020 :
    According to Hindu mythology, there are many many gods & goddesses.

Hindu religion is one of the oldest. People imagine the look of god's & goddesses like these.
    Maa Durga is also known as Ashta Bhuja ( eight handed goddess) , She is also known as Simhabahini ( Who rode a lion as her vehicle) .
    She is the goddess of Power. There was a demon named "Mahishasura" ( Mahisha - Buffalo) who brutally killed many people & there was a fear among Devlok , they pray goddess Durga , and She with her Supreme power defeated & killed Mahishasura.

This is a festival season in India where goddess Durga is worshipped , People celebrate Navaratra ( 9 days ) ; today is 7Th day, Friday to Sunday are the Main Days of Celebration ( Ashtami, Navami & Dashami).

The second picture which made you feel smile, is of Lord Ganesha who is a god of Intellegence. He is also worshipped in Japan with a different name ( The elephant god)

Well, Lots of Anciant books have described how they look like and we try to see them as the same way.

"There is nothing weird.". One should not see everything practical, there are beliefs , and we need to respect everyone's belief.
    You know there are Greek Mythology where Hephaestus was considered as god of fire 🔥. You may not agree this is impractical, but it's their belief, and we should understand that.

In these pictures; since every year we celebrate the festivals with idols, people try to be innovative in terms of theme , so it's a form of Art. Some people object ( one shouldn't mock their gods/goddesses) and some admire the art.

Happy Durga Puja 🙏

10. Starcommander

Starcommander , Oct 22, 2020 :
    Thank you!! :D
    He is a great person!!!!! :)
    Thank you so much @puccellino for your motivation..
    Thanks. :D It took some time to get back on the track :D

11. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Oct 22, 2020

Dresa91 , Oct 22, 2020 :
    Yeah :cool:

Good night:)

:D

Good morning my friend:)

Good morning wormies:)
    Have a great Thursday:)

12. SRD.
    KitKat Oct 22, 2020

SRD. , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 22, 2020 :
    Good Morning my friend.

[​IMG]

13. SRD.
    KitKat Oct 22, 2020

14. Oreo.

Oreo. , via OnePlus 5 , Oct 22, 2020 :
    I am traveling 80 kms just for a mistake made by my university. They forgot to sign the hardcopy of previous year marksheet and urgently asked everyone to submit the sheet back 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

15. MrTechAuditor
    Gingerbread Oct 22, 2020

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020

16. Batman360

17. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Oct 22, 2020

Dresa91 , Oct 22, 2020 :
    good morning:)

yeah, haha :D :D

good morning:)

18. Aditya Javadekar
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2020

Aditya Javadekar , Oct 22, 2020 :
    That might hurt religious sentiments of some.....be careful.

19. RoyDecoy
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 22, 2020

RoyDecoy , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 22, 2020 :
    I once visited Kolkata during the festival and came down to this conclusion.
    While the rest of the India celebrates victory over evil and worships her divinity, in Kolkata it's more about pushing the level of Craftsmanship, designing and creativity. Moreover while rest of the India sticks to vegetarian diet, in Kolkata the idea is to unite and celebrate it to fullest, consuming meat every another second lol.
    I would recommend anyone to experience it once. It's one of the craziest experience. Why crazy? You will know xD