Wormhole

1. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Jan 22, 2021

Rusty NZ , Jan 22, 2021 :
    I think I'll frame that and hang it on the wall :D:p

You got that right, but during summer it's really bad
    images (26).jpeg
    The damaged ozone layer is the gift the southern hemisphere received from the northern hemisphere but just think of the animals.......
    images (25).jpeg

2. Adesh.sanmukh
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Hello wormies I got an one opportunity pre wedding shoots but i told them I am not having camera of own,but they also said that we will give camera and all and with 30k rupees.

this was the first opportunity getting should I go ..? Due to my lab exam I am thinking that should I go or not ,but main thing is that I will get some experience and ideas for this purpose I wanted to go .

they wants to go MUNNAR I told them we can do here itself if you satisfied output work then we can go somewhere else ,me also beginner and first time this opportunity I got 🥴

They given this opportunity after seeing my mobile photography photos oneplus 6 helped me lots ❤️🥰💖

3. McJader
    Lollipop Jan 22, 2021

McJader , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Question is are the lab exams important? And what is your objective in life?

4. Nipu_1998
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

Nipu_1998 , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Congrats Brother...👏
    Wishing you future success and growth ❤️ said:

its a choice between your priorities.

5. Girish.Pranav
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 22, 2021

Girish.Pranav , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Congratulations man! Don't let this opportunity down. Do well and Munnar is a very beautiful place!
    All the best!

6. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Jan 22, 2021

Dresa91 , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Congrats:)

7. ShreyasPatil_

ShreyasPatil_ , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Congratulations !!! Great opportunity. Give your best shot to it 👍

8. Adesh.sanmukh
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

Due to lab exams I told them we can do shoots here itself surroundings to our village many some good places are there first we will try here if output work is good then we can go to MUNNAR after there marriage
    Bcz they only giving there camera and with that 30k money I told we will do free dnt give money but they told take money dnt do in free,who can else give camera and money 🥺🥺 it's the main thing,
    Just my work is I should go with them take photos and a video with there camera.
    Objective is both studies and as part time photograpy when I have time

Why I don't want to miss this opportunity means I will get some experience first time doing pre wedding.
    They also told that upcoming any others events in friends and family circle will be given to u

Thank you so much nipu bro 🥰🤗

9. Adesh.sanmukh
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

Thank you so much🥰🤗

Thank you so much 🥰🤗

Sure I will try my level best to give best output , so only I told them that we will try near our local cities if output was good and all then we will go to MUNNAR for nxt shoot.
    Bcz if output doesn't get well means shld not be disappoint so I told them like that 👆

I have faith that output will be in good and they will get satisfaction by my output.😊

10. Adesh.sanmukh
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

Sure bro I will not miss . 🥰🤗😊

11. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Jan 22, 2021 :
    :)

12. Adesh.sanmukh
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

One more thing I planned to do one video with my oneplus 6 ( 4K 60fps ) of pre wedding shoot 🥰

13. ShreyasPatil_

ShreyasPatil_ , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Make sure you carry a 50 mm prime lens. The quality of photos from that lens is unbeatable.

14. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Jan 22, 2021 :
    You shouldn't miss this great opportunity if you can manage exams and photo shoot

15. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

The iPhone 12 arrived today....its pretty good.
    Thanks for the suggestion @Nipu_1998

16. Adesh.sanmukh
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Yes bro I don't wants to miss this opportunity,definitely I will do this photoshoot with best output 🥰😊
    I will manage my exams 😊

17. Dresa91

18. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

The be bold, give your best, because first impression lasts long and I am sure that you'll do great!

19. Adesh.sanmukh
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh , via OnePlus 6 , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Only from short distance can be taken photos I am right..?

Actually camera also providing they only just my work is going with them & post processing photos and editing videos.

If they have 50mm prime lens I will tell them to take and come

Thanks for suggesting bro.🥰😊

20. ShreyasPatil_

ShreyasPatil_ , via OnePlus 8T , Jan 22, 2021 :
    If the camera has full frame sensor then it's the best. Else if the camera has crop sensor, 50 mm becomes 75 mm. Crop factor is 1.5x for most of the cameras. Also all the portrait shots and pre wedding shoots are mostly done by 50mm lens because of its excellent photo quality, low aperture (so that we can use lower the iso and get background blur as well).