Wormhole

1. IamIRONSman
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jan 22, 2021

2. otto2
    Photography Expert Jan 22, 2021

otto2 , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Nothing new at all- At that moment Pete Lau was going back to Oppo it was clear, that BBK wants to rise Oppo s image and market shares , looking at the speed Oneplus entered the markets worldwide . The always shares assembly lines in china and india and also some basic designs, too. Just compare oneplusOne s design with some oppo devices from same time. Two seperate R&D can make sense if you want free minded innovation, but the downside is less teamwork and clutter and horrible costs , since it s like inventing the wheel on two places at same time. The smartphone technology is at a breakpoint ,since all really innovative technology is already invented, now they re just do some fine tuning, like health apps, better camnera , better integration in our life, but there s nothing really new visible at the horizon. So better cut off cost factors and earn money,so you ll be prepared for the next really innovative technology,whatever it might be.

the_o2, snehith_9390, McJader and 5 others like this.
  3. PritishPriyam
    Honeycomb Jan 22, 2021

PritishPriyam , Jan 22, 2021 :
    I'm all ears

MRTLima, Nipu_1998, Dresa91 and 3 others like this.
  4. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Totally understand the marketing here and it's fine for me. I understand the needs for the brand ™ and, of course, just like everyone else, i would like to win. If you tell me that in the past the comunnity was totally ignored in this type of thing's, so it's better to have a slim chance VS none.

5. otto2

otto2 , Jan 22, 2021 :
    The magic tool: Browser. Community app is horrible, just check @eastbay s experience with navigation in the community.

6. Karun Deep
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 22, 2021

Karun Deep , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Morning
    have a great day Ironman
    👂

7. otto2

otto2 , Jan 22, 2021 :
    My personal opinion:

Go for it, use your oneplus 6, it s camera is good enough, as long as you re able to adopt your photography workflow to it s abilities.A borrowed camera is OK, but you ll need some time to get used to it and learn about it s weak and strong points. Just some tips: Don t use flash,only if you absolutely cannot avoid it. It will make faces look ugly, make some standard shots, but also look for some unusual perspectives, sometimes this pictures may get way better than the standard -boring- wedding clicks. Once you get a shot of the burning love in the wedding pair s eyes you re more than fine.

8. IamIRONSman

IamIRONSman , Jan 22, 2021 :
    I've switched to my laptop, I only use the Community app if I'm not working I think I'm just going to start using the browser instead.

9. puccellino
    Lollipop Jan 22, 2021

puccellino , Jan 22, 2021 :
    We have sun today.....almost thinking of going for my first short run of the year, but the tracks are still quite muddy.

Maybe tomorrow.....🙄

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021

10. otto2

otto2 , Jan 22, 2021 :
    No, since the sensor size is same, pixel number are same , using a removable lens has some advantages.

11. IamIRONSman

Good Morning 😃

12. otto2

otto2 , Jan 22, 2021 :
    I use my browser ( Firefox ) on my phone all the time, only for some short answers i use that app.

13. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Jan 22, 2021

Rusty NZ , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Ok I'll share my secret. All I do is walk into a shop and hand over some of this....
    images (27).jpeg
    And they hand over whatever phone I want :D:D

You didn't think I was going to suggest a way to cheat? :D

TibiTibi, MRTLima, eastbay and 7 others like this.
  14. MRTLima
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

15. puccellino
    Lollipop Jan 22, 2021

puccellino , Jan 22, 2021 :
    Yes, there was a lot of upset before, and many threads about unfairness of those who were "old" forum members thinking they had more entitlement.

Around that time they changed our status from member to user, and there was another outcry about that, and many old timers left.

I guess perhaps they changed the title from member to user to help remind us it is their forum and we use it.

Anyway, perhaps when this giveaway is over we can ask the staff nicely if they thought hosting the giveaway on the forum was beneficial for the growth of the forum.

It would be nice to hear what their intentions are for our cosy social hole.
    🤔

16. IamIRONSman

Appreciate the suggestion, I'll give it a try

17. MRTLima
    Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2021

18. IamIRONSman

19. Cakepips
    User of the Year 2020 Jan 22, 2021