Wormhole

1. Cheetosdust
    Junior Moderator Junior Moderator Aug 1, 2021

Cheetosdust , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Hello ghostly ghosty ghostie,

I am doing great, many thanks for asking. Had a lovely weekend and soon I'll be getting ready to get some rest before the week starts.

But how are you doing these days, my good man? Hope all is well with you and yours - hopefully you had or you'll have a delicious pizza soon. Hah, I still remember those beautiful days. Stay awesome, my dear friend. :cool:

Hello and many thanks for the tag.

I know I am little bit late, but Happy Friendship Day to you and to all my dear wormies. Hope everyone had a very nice day (and weekend), celebrating it or not. ;)

2. atenaa
    KitKat Aug 1, 2021

atenaa , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Olá @Cheetosdust ! 👋

Um excelente resto de Domingo and a Happy friendship day to you too!! 😊

otto2, pkg3107, Dresa91 and 6 others like this.
  3. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Aug 1, 2021

4. Cheetosdust
    Junior Moderator Junior Moderator Aug 1, 2021

Cheetosdust , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Olá atenaa, tudo bem?

Muito obrigado, hopefully tomorrow the weather will be a little bit better - I went for a walk in the early morning, but here in Porto was raining for most of the day, hehe.

Hope you are doing great and a very Happy Friendship Day to you - still two hours to go here in Portugal. Wishing you a stellar start of the week too, fighting against any possible Monday blues. :p

5. eastbay
    Lollipop Aug 1, 2021

eastbay , via OnePlus 9 Pro T-Mobile , Aug 1, 2021 :
    @atenaa Good day My friend 🤗. Are you having a pleasant day so far? Happy friendship day 👏🏻✌🏻. What's your time zone from the USA. Because I have noticed that you come on later in the day. Over here I'm on the east coast. It's 5:15 .

6. atenaa
    KitKat Aug 1, 2021

atenaa , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Está tudo bem Cheetosdust! Obrigada! ;) Here in Braga rained after lunch. I also went for a little walk but got to run home when started raining. :D
    A restful night of sleep and a stellar start of the week to you too! 😊

Hello @eastbay ! My day was very pleasant, thank you so much! 😊 Hope yours is being great!
    Here in Portugal it's 10:38pm, so it's night already. Unfortunately I don't always can be on the community during the day, so most of the times you see me at the end of the day. :)

Happy friendship day my friend! 😊

7. eastbay
    Lollipop Aug 1, 2021

Thank you very much for the information. Your near Helder. Sometimes I can get my Time zones wrong. But I appreciate the help so I'm sending out my thoughts at the right time!! 🤗 Enjoy the rest of your evening 👏🏻 My friend 🤗☀️✌🏻. Stay safe and strong 💪🏻. We'll talk soon 🔜😂..

8. atenaa
    KitKat Aug 1, 2021

atenaa , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Yeah. Me, Hélder, Cheetosdust and David Monteiro live in the same country.😀

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021

9. eastbay
    Lollipop Aug 1, 2021

10. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Aug 1, 2021

11. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Aug 1, 2021

12. eastbay
    Lollipop Aug 1, 2021

Good night TibiTibi 🤗☀️✌🏻. Hope you had a great day 👏🏻 we'll talk soon. Love that pic, I'm getting hungry 😋😋😋

13. sommersy
    KitKat Aug 1, 2021

sommersy , Aug 1, 2021 :
    Hi woho 🙂

Good to hear =)

Good luck 😃

14. atenaa
    KitKat Aug 1, 2021

15. RacerZ
    KitKat Aug 2, 2021

16. RacerZ
    KitKat Aug 2, 2021

17. RacerZ
    KitKat Aug 2, 2021

RacerZ , via OnePlus 9 , Aug 2, 2021 :
    Ummm. Paella is my favorite. When I was in Spain, I tried paella everywhere I went. My favorite in Catalunya is arròs negre paella.

18. eastbay
    Lollipop Aug 2, 2021

eastbay , via OnePlus 9 Pro T-Mobile , Aug 2, 2021 :
    RacerZ, I Love paella!!! I love ALOT of food's that's the Best 👍🏻 it not a cheap dish when you go to a restaurant. It's about 25 to27 Dollars.. it's one of the more pricey food's to order!!

19. RacerZ
    KitKat Aug 2, 2021

RacerZ , via OnePlus 9 , Aug 2, 2021 :
    Telefèric Barcelona is opening soon nearby. Their menu shows paella negra for $44, but serves two. I see date night with my wife very soon.

20. eastbay
    Lollipop Aug 2, 2021

eastbay , via OnePlus 9 Pro T-Mobile , Aug 2, 2021 :
    We have Nice Portuguese restaurant's in the area where I live, there food is slamming!! We have a big Portuguese, Italian, Polish, etc section's where they live. They all have a specialty dishes!!