Worst after sale service from Oneplus via OnePlus 6

1. Anand23230
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2021

Anand23230 , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 22, 2021 :
    I have joined with Oneplus family in 2018 by purchasing Oneplus 6 mobile and still I'm using it. It was a good experience with Oneplus so in 2020 I purchased Oneplus TV 55Q1 Pro by paying approximately 85K India rupees. After 9 months of usage the TV speaker unit started malfunctioning. So I raised the request and it got resolved by the technician in 2 days.

Then my problem started. The speaker unit started again malfunctioning. The display started cracking and the TV went dead.

I called to OnePlus support team on 21st Sept 2021 and raised a request for the repair but till next 15 days no response. Then again I raised a request on 5th Oct 2021 and till now no response.

My TV is in dead condition from more than a month and it's completely loss for me by purchasing this TV.

I'm very much disappointed with this Oneplus TV and their customer support.

Is this not enough for your team that you started ball passing between OnePlus care and repairing vendor.

I'm done with your valueless calls, chats and everything. Now I'll go with the legal way with all proofs.

2. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Oct 22, 2021

pablofg1978 , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Hello there,
    I moved your thread to a more appropriate section. Introduce yourself section is not meant for this type of content.
    Maybe @Venky61 can help you

Venky61 likes this.
  3. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Oct 23, 2021

Venky61 , Oct 23, 2021 :
    Hey,
    This is a user forum and OnePlus won't be replying here. But if you can provide the Ref Id of the complaint, I can try to esclate from my side with the privileges I have.
    Many TV users have been facing service lapse lately and it's very bad.

4. Anand23230
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2021