No. This is for who are quoting camera quality!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrIRUgEFb7p/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ne22i3e3agmy check this slow motion video
Its very good, what's the issue? Frame drops?
1) photo is good problem is colours and blurryness(you need to be steady and few taps to get right focus).
I bet this colours are not real. try to click this same photo with MI or iPhone(6,6s,7).I am saying is that none of them can get same colours but which has the closest colours.
I am sure you will regret with colours.
2) try to click photo from WhatsApp I bet they will be blurry.
3) I regularly click photo of my products but I never get the right colour especially Turquoise blue.The blue in attachment is not the real colour.
No, Android Pie doesn't has option to clear all cache. So to do this, First turn off the phone and then press power button+Vol down button at same time and then select Language(English)>Clear data and cache>Clear cache and reboot. That's it.
no it's fine but sometimes may be lags
THIS IS PAGE IS CONTAINS FULL OF ONEPLUS 6 PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
CHECK AND FOLLOW THIS ACCOUNT
Its a known issue and they are improving it but frame drop is almost nil maybe 1-2 frame drop in a clip in Open Beta 8 (For me at least). If you are running stable Oxygen OS 9.0.2 then wait for next update.
This changelog is of Open Beta 8 so all this will come to stable in next update..
camera stops working frequently for the last 2/3months.It starts working after on off.
Use this camera rather than stock
This takes better selfie and better photos through rear camera only thing it can do is it doesn't support slow motion
totally agree,the front camera has become total disaster after updates.Pictures I took in the first month of Buying(July) the picture qualoty and sharpness was mind blowing but there is always this haze on front camera picture which ruines the picture ,I have to search for angles to reduce that haze but then I end up loosing the charm of picture.Rear camera also not taking sharp images.
go to settings > camera > clear cache.
this will clear camera settings reset it.
I guess this should resolve issue.
Clear cache of camera. To do this- Press and hold camera app then app info then go to storage and clear cache or storage.
Its bad,there is no sharpness,colors are dull and little bit less contrast this photo looks like a unedited image which doesn't make sense for a phone camera. why the hell I have to edit all photos to look them better?with phones like Samsung S9,Pixel,iphones these take better images and doesn't need any editing.
Oxygen OS 5.1.5 had best image quality but now its bad.
1. Focus is good no issues, if its a very small object then you may have to tap once or twice. But Colours are still good not too saturated like Samsung's but if you wanna full natural colours and night mode like Pixel devices then download Google camera (Gcam) for OnePlus 6 from xda developers and you will get accurate colours.
2. Whatsapp compress the file or images to reduce data consumption and storage. It happens with every phone, check with other phones too. And this is not only limited to Whatsapp, every social app like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat compress images or videos. So, its not a issue.
3.As said earlier, you can try Gcam.
It compressed image not original. If you post on community or any other platform, it is compressed to save storage and data.
Or you can shoot in Raw in Pro mode and do color correction later if know how to do it.
This image is taken by Gcam.
[FRENCH] Oxygen OS 9.5.7 pour le OnePlus 7 Pro
by pillow35, 2019-06-17