Donut May 13, 2018

2. Lavin A.
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2018

3. ashuvyas_45
    Cupcake May 13, 2018

4. koolharshit7
    Eclair May 13, 2018

koolharshit7 , May 13, 2018 :
    I agree camera is degrading by every update.. i feel like this is done on purpose...they are forcing people to buy op6

Last edited: May 25, 2018

5. F_Martin_Jakobsen_eRgY
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 13, 2018

F_Martin_Jakobsen_eRgY , May 13, 2018 :
    Nonsense!!!

6. DARTH 007
    KitKat May 13, 2018

7. Herbert_Lagos
    Jelly Bean May 13, 2018

8. Andrey_220161
    Cupcake May 13, 2018

9. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow May 13, 2018

Rusty NZ , May 13, 2018 :
    For all those people that are having trouble with the photo quality, how about trying to take photos without your finger covering the camera lens. :p

10. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean May 14, 2018

11. Punk_69
    Lollipop May 14, 2018

Punk_69 , May 14, 2018 :
    You know once upon a time, i paid 27999 for my op3, never gonna regret buying it ... As i know how to click photos and make the best out of my phone.

You didn't pay 33k just for the camera, you get other stuff too.
    Probably you should hone your photography skills, get some editing apps, get some online training....

And more importantly
    QUIT WHINING

12. F_Jorden_Grewal_QmtA
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 14, 2018

F_Jorden_Grewal_QmtA , May 14, 2018 :
    taking a phone is easy just wait for auto focus to settle and take one image side by side with pixel XL.

both 5 and 5t camera is average at best. the real problem is when a company tells ppl that their camera is as good as Apple iPhone [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

13. F_Jorden_Grewal_QmtA

maybe he just bought the phone cause OnePlus said the camera is the best feature of this phone

I have OnePlus 5 and it's the best phone I ever bought. never lagged. but camera is bad af.

I hope OnePlus 6 has better camera.

SG_7 and daMorphine like this.
  14. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean May 14, 2018

NahbiCris , May 14, 2018 :

F_Jorden_Grewal_QmtA

taking a phone is easy just wait for auto focus to settle and take one image side by side with pixel XL.

both 5 and 5t camera is average at best. the real problem is when a company tells ppl that their camera is as good as Apple iPhone [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]​

they aren't lying, read the post I shared, and then read the comments from Hebert_Lagos he was comparing the OnePlus 5T with the iPhone X in auto mode.

the OnePlus 5T won in some cases and in others was tied.

Damonp87 and otto2 like this.
  15. F_Jorden_Grewal_QmtA

hahahhahahaha...that's funny OnePlus 5t won from iPhone x.

OnePlus is the best overall phone ever.

iPhone the best camera phone ever. maybe pixel.

16. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean May 14, 2018

you don't believe me? ok maybe Hebert_Lagos can explain you here.

but why you don't want to see the comments from him in the thread I shared? are you to lazy?

I invite you to see the photography section In this forum also.

Damonp87 and otto2 like this.
  17. Bhardwaj05
    Froyo May 14, 2018

Bhardwaj05 , May 14, 2018 :
    naa...pixel is the best camera phone ever,no one can beat its camera and that Gcam app..

18. F_Jorden_Grewal_QmtA

we can find different reviews all day long but still they don't change the quality of pictures taken by both cameras.
    https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www....-x-camera-vs-pixel-2-xl-galaxy-s8-oneplus-5t/

iPhone are pretty bad at video recording when u go from dark to light. they have this shuttering effect. it's the worst. but saying OnePlus can take better photos than iPhone is delusional.

everything other thing OnePlus is winning just taking photos. so it's a win for OnePlus but it shouldn't say it's the best camera cause it's not.

19. F_Jorden_Grewal_QmtA

20. NahbiCris
    Jelly Bean May 14, 2018

F_Jorden_Grewal_QmtA

we can find different reviews all day long but still they don't change the quality of pictures taken by both cameras.
    https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www....-x-camera-vs-pixel-2-xl-galaxy-s8-oneplus-5t/

iPhone are pretty bad at video recording when u go from dark to light. they have this shuttering effect. it's the worst. but saying OnePlus can take better photos than iPhone is delusional.

everything other thing OnePlus is winning just taking photos. so it's a win for OnePlus but it shouldn't say it's the best camera cause it's not.

delusional? no it's not, it's true It takes better photos than the iPhone X, and Hebert Lagos didn't made a review just posted 2 photos in original quality and let you see the difference between the 2 phones and then just add 2 with a crop demonstrating the the OnePlus 5T wins in some cases and in others is tied. (post #17 and #21)

it could be the best if you know how to use it, because always the photography depends on the photographer instead of the camera as example the last year the cover page of the national geographic magazine was made with a camera from 10 years ago.

https://m.dpreview.com/articles/413...h-a-10-year-old-dslr-and-an-iphone-flashlight

otto2 and Herbert_Lagos like this.